Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interractive Story--the Burgler (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Interractive Story--the Burgler
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a while, she got up and walked over to the chalkboard--still barefooted! I wondered if she was inspired by my dream. Eventually, she put her shoes back on.
After class, I talked with her a bit.
"I see you made my dream come true!"
She smiled. "Don't get too excited, Jeff; I don't plan to make a habit of it! Is your report done?"
"Almost. It will be ready tomorrow."
"Now remember: I want it to be really good. I'm going to grade you a little harsher than the other kids! OK?"
"OK."

At lunch, I was met by Vern. I guess his huge ego was hurt by that bus incident, and he wanted revenge!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He said that he wanted me to take a little walk with him and told everyone else to stay behind, which naturally caused me to think the worst. But when we walked around the corner...he actually apologized to me! Not only that, but he admitted to me that he liked girls feet too! It turned out, someone he knew made a joke about me liking feet, and since he didn't want anyone to find out that he did too, he tried to act tough to keep his cover. It must have worked!

We chatted for a little bit about what we liked and didn't like, and I even gave him a little advice on how to get a girl to agree to having her feet played with. Before we left, he asked me if I thought it was a little weird for a guy with a foot fetish to wear sandals around, but I told him not to worry about it and that I did too. When we were walking back, he asked me if I would keep what we said private, and naturally I agreed. When I got back to the table everyone was asking me what happened, but I simply said that we talked it out.

The rest of the day went by as normal; Violet went to class barefoot and her friend took off her shoes in art like always. Today was slightly different in that when her friend wasn't paying attention, I tickled under her toes during class with a small, wet paintbrush. The class is pretty loud normally since the teacher lets us work on our projects at free will and with other students, so I don't think anyone noticed.

When I got back to my house after school, I noticed that the front door was locked, which was strange since I always came home first and it was always unlocked. I went around the side yard to the fence, but when I glanced into the backyard I got a shock. Both my mother and Judy were laying on towels in the yard getting some sun, except Judy was nude and was spreading tanning lotion all over her legs and feet!

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mom was wearing a bikini, and she was barefoot--not that I was ever attracted to her feet! Judy's nudity got me hot, but I felt I'd better leave the two of them alone. I tried to quietly sneak in the house.
Too late, they saw me!
"You're just the boy I want to see!" said Judy. "Rub my feet."
I was shocked by her boldness in front of Mom. I tried to get out of it by saying, "Uh, I've got some homework!"
But then, Mom shocked me. "It's OK, Jeff. I've got some cooking to do." Then she got up and walked into the house!
I shook my head in disbelief. "Don't worry, Jeff. I've been nude in your mom's presence before."
"You have?"
"We've sunbathed together, while you've been at school. And she's now cool about your foot fetish. So what are you waiting for!"
That's right, what was I waiting for!

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I immediately got down on my knees and grabbed her greasy feet. Rubbing them was easy because of the tanning lotion, but not only that, they were very hot to the touch. Before anything else happened, I excused myself and went inside the house. My shoes and socks came off at the back door and I ran up to my room. I immediately got on the phone with Monika and told her to not only hurry over and come around the back, but also to dress light.

I stripped off all my clothes and made my way back outside. My mother had already seen me naked a few times, but today she was practually encouraging it! When I walked out the back door, Judy was laying there, watching me and wiggling her toes. While making my way back to her, I had to stop myself from running. I sat back down at her feet, grabbed them and began rubbing her toes again. As I was rubbing her feet, I noticed her had work its' way between her legs. I couldn't believe it; she was actually masturbating in my own back yard in the middle of the day with my mother around! I started sucking on her toes and she began rubbing faster. The more effort I put into her feet, the more she put into herself as well. When I started biting her feet, she began to have her orgasm. She was moaning and squirming while I was sucking and licking her soles. As she was coming down, we heard the gate open and close. Monika was standing there in just a tank top and a pair of panties. "I guess I'm too late...or am I just in time?" She then started walking toward us, stripping off her clothes as she came.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

"No, you're not too lat!" I said.
We got into footsex. I was scared Mom would come out, but she didn't.
Afterwards, we got to talking. We told Judy about our footpainting experiment. She thought it would be cool as a surprise for her husband. So we put our clothes on and went to Monika's house (she had the paints).
I did kind of a rush job on Judy, as her husband was due home in an hour. Each foot got a striped pattern--red and white for the left, blue and yellow for the right. Then we waited for the paint to dry--it was quick drying, fortunately--and we went to her house.
Her husband came about 5:00PM. I'll never forget his greeting: "Hi Jeff and Monika. Hi dear! Are those socks? Wow, that's paint! I love it!"
Then he grabbed a hold of his wife and pulled her onto the couch!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

We decided to give them some privacy, but even before we got to the driveway we could her muffled moans and panting. We got in the car and decided to go back over to her house for a while. As soon as we got in her house we stipped down and began fooling around on the couch. After I played with her feet for a while we made love and took a short nap.

After we woke up, we decided to give Krista and Shirl a call. None us had to work that night, so they came over. When they walked in, they saw us and stipped down and joined us on the couch. After discussing our day, we chatted about what we should all do. After a couple minutes, Monika had an idea. She went to the closet and came back with a game--Twister!

I let them play first. I got some great views of them stretching around and getting tangled up. I especially liked seeing their toes spread apart while trying to keep their balance. I wish I had my camera! This game, there wasn;t really any winner, they all sort of fell on top of each other. For the next game, Monika sat out to spin and I went in to play. It didn't take too long until I was horny as I could be!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

"Left Foot on Red Dot"--I sure take my hat off to the inventor of that game!
But it came time for us to quit; I HAD to finish that essay! Krista and Shirl left, and Monika took me back home.
We got back on computer, and I finished typing it out. After going over it for spelling errors and grammer, we printed it out. I wanted it to be the best damn report a kid ever wrote!
Then I finished the rest of my homework.

An interesting incident occured on the bus. Vern talked with me, again. It turned out he had a major crush on Violet! He was extremely arroused when she walked over and put her feet in my lap. I explained that she and I weren't dating, and I have a girlfriend. However, I wasn't quite sure if she was going out with Paul. But I told him to screw his fears and ask her out!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

He said that he walked past her every so often in the halls, so he may stop her and talk with her between classes some day. When Violet got on the bus, I noticed that she was again barefoot. Most days when it was dry outside, she would usually just put her sandals in her bag in the morning since she had to be barefoot for gym anyway. By the time lunch would come around, her feet had a nice, dark coating of dust on her soles which really turned me on.

She was wearing a pair of track pants, so the bottoms had elastic that kept her pants from covering her feet. Her toenails had no polish on them, which really caught my attention this morning. The whole ride to school, she had her feet pulled up on the bottom of the seat with her knees pulled up and she kept wiggling and scrunching the seat material underneath her toes. The longer I sat and watched her, the more turned on I got. Once we got to school, I had to compose myself before I was around the crowds...but it wasn't easy!

When I got into my english class, sadly, my teacher wasn't there. But even though she was absent, we still had to turn in our reports and she would pick them up later today. Our substitute was an older guy, and I didn't really have much interest in what he was saying, so my eyes kept scanning the floor, looking for some feet to stare at. Eventually, a girl on my left and one seat forward slipped off her left sandal and pulled her foot underneath her right leg, leaving it right in front of me. The girl was a little heavy set, but she had very nice feet with round toes and shiny pink soles. Every so often, her toes would curl slightly and she would spread them apart. If I hadn't seen other people get up, I wouldn't have even heard the bell for the next class!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

"Excuse me, young man," the sub said, as we were leaving. "Come here, a moment." I obeyed. "I noticed you were staring at a couple of the girls, and not paying attention to me."
What an asshole! I just said, "I'm sorry."
"I'm going to report you to Mrs Rodgers. You shouldn't be doing that, OK."
"OK."
As I left, I was confident in the knowledge that she would understand me!
The day got better, after that. Vern went over and gave me a bear hug! It seamed that Violet accepted his date proposal! They were going out Friday night.

I had to work, that evening. When I got to the restaurant, Monika told me that Sally's report would air tonight! Furthermore, she was due any moment as the guest of the evening.
She came a half hour later--barefooted!

[ November 01, 2006, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

There's a TV that is always kept in the break room, but for tonight we brought it out and set it up on one of the tables. Since the news was at 11:00, the restaurant was already closed. We all pulled up chairs with Sally, Monika and myself sitting in the front row.

While the interviews happened, there were foot shots along with the person talking. They also showed the women as they were working, generally with the focus being on their feet. The news piece went on for a few minutes with Sally giving a recap when it was over. Afterwards, everyone hugged each other in the restaurant as everything went off without a hitch. Since it was almost 11:30, I needed to get home since it was only Thursday. We all said our goodbyes as everyone went home.

On the ride home, Monika and I talked about the interview, but our talking eventually turned to her feet. By the time we got to my house, I was very horny. Why wouldn't I be? Before I went inside, Monika and I made our way to her back seat, quickly making love before I had to get to sleep. It really turned me on hearing her bare feet sliding and peeling off of the back window, leaving dirty footprints all over the glass. She said she was going to leave them there!

While laying in bed, I was wondering about my English class. Would my teacher understand about me staring at other girls' feet dirung class...or would she be mad?

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

They were still on the glass the next morning!
Vern met me on the bus. He showed me a gift he was giving Violet--a toering! Nothing too fancy, he couldn't afford an expensive one. I told him it was nice, and I couldn't wait to see it on her foot. (We talked in low tones because she was nearby.)
Mrs Rodgers was back in class. She passed out the graded essays. I closed my eyes when she gave me mine. When I openned them, I saw this:
B+!!!!!!!!!
There were a few minor spelling and grammerical errors, but that was about it. And she wrote upon it "See me after school," and included a smily face!
She wore sandals again, and she often slipped her shoes off.
After class, she called me over.
"Mr Edison told me you were staring at other girls."
"I'm sorry."
"It's OK. I promised I'd talk to you about it." Then in a low tone, she said, "He's an alcoholic."
"Really?"
"He used to be a regular teacher, but there were a couple embarrassing 'incidents.' He'd be fired if it wasn't for the union. That's why he's that way. And of course, I know why you were staring at them!"
I smiled with some embarrassment. "Well, I guess I'll see you after class."
"I'll be waiting!"

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I don't even remember the majority of the day. All I could think about was her feet, no matter what class I was in. Even Violet's feet in lunch and art class didn't phase me today. Every thought was about Mrs. Rodger's feet.

At the end of art class, I was waiting on the edge of my seat for the bell to ring. When it did, I was the first out of the classroom and was on my way back to my English class. The door was shut but the light was on so I walked in. When I walked in, she was grading papers and she was barefoot. She greeted me and I sat down in front of her desk. We chatted for a couple minutes while she graded, but I kept staring at her feet. She knew that I was, so she started wiggling her toes and rubbing the soles of her feet against the rug under her desk.

Once she was done grading her papers, she made some small talk as she slowly put her bare feet in my lap. We kept chatting as I began massaging her bright red toes. As I was rubbing her feet, I could tell she liked it because she was breathing heavier and her toes kept curing. After a few minutes of this, I got a little more daring. I had her put her feet on top of her desk and when I grabbed one, I started kissing the sole of her foot, which made her giggle. A few seconds later, I started sucking on her big toe. She began saying things to me softly like "mmm...yes Jeff, suck my toe. Suck all of my toes. Kiss my feet and lick between my toes..."

Right as I was getting into it, something startled us. Someone was knocking at her door!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

She got up--barefooted!--and openned it. It was Miss Henry, one of the other English teachers. I had her, last year. She was quite a beauty in her own right--and she was wearing dress sandals!
"Do you often walk around with your shoes off," she said to Mrs Rodgers.
"As much as possible!"
She smiled, then noticed me. "Oh, hi, Jeff."
"Hi, Miss Henry. You should take your shoes off!"
"OK, I will!" And, to my utter delight, she did! Then she talked with her a bit about an assignment she was doing. I just sat there and watched the two barefoot teachers interacting. After a few minutes, she put her shoes on and started to leave.
"You look cute, barefooted!" I said.
She smiled. "Thank you, sweetie!"
"You're a real charmer, Jeff!" Mrs Rodgers commented. "Do I look cute, barefooted?"
I laughed. "Yes, you do!"
I sat down and continued my work.
"You're good. Do you get a lot of practice?'
"A LOT!"
"I must admit I had an ulterior motive behind this."
"What was it?"
"My husband never gives me foot massages!"
"Sorry to hear that!"
By now, I was hard as a rock!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

"In fact, he doesn't even like feet at all. But I know that you have a foot fetish..."
"You know me too well!"
"I know, I always see you staring at my feet as well as the other girls' in class."
"Yeah...It's kind of hard not to, especially when I see you wiggling your toes at me."
She laughed. "Do you know what one of my favorite things to do was, when I was younger?"
"What's that?"
"Footjobs."

As she said it, she slid her bare toes under my shirt. She told me to start removing clothing. Who was I to argue?

While I was getting my shirt off, she helped me with my pants. I had on my sandals today, so that was one less thing to have to deal with. Within seconds, I was completely naked. She got up and walked to the door, locking it and turning off the lights. I couldn't believe it. Not only was I naked in front of the teacher of my dreams, but in a few seconds she would be massaging my erection with her feet!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

What the hell was going on! A part of me was saying, "You shouldn't be doing this," but another part was saying, "Alright!"
And the latter part took over!
We sat down again, and she masturbated me with her feet. I was in extacy! I almost felt that she was better at it than Monika!
We talked some more, afterwards, as I put my clothes back on.
"You have wonderful feet!"
"Thanks! It's been awhile since I've done that. We'll do this again, soon."
"But not here, please!"
"You're right."
Then I told her about my girlfriend, and the restaurant we worked at. She'd eaten there before, but she didn't know about their new barefoot waitresses inovation.
"Good idea! I'll be you had something to do with it."
I giggled. "Yeah! Monika and I are on duty tonight; want to come?"
"OK. Can guests come barefooted?"
"I've seen that happen, yes."
"Well then I'll surprise you!"
It was time to leave! [Cry] I kissed her left foot and sadly left.

--------------------

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links