Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interractive Story--the Burgler (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Interractive Story--the Burgler
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next day at school was unbelievably hard. All I did was think about her, completely ignoring the teachers and work. I knew I had to get out of there so I could be with her.

But around 10:30, the unthinkable happened. I was in english class and I was pretty much just staring at the wall, daydreaming about her, when all of a sudden I heard my name being called, snapping me out of it. "Jeff, are you feeling ok? I think you should go to the nurse, you look kind of pale." I agreed, grabbed my books and headed for her office. I don't think I stopped smiling once on the walk there. How lucky could I be?

When I was at her office, I faked a stomach ache. She called my mother and they both agreed I should be sent home since my attendance was nearly perfect. Since I lived pretty close to the school and it was a dry day, I rode my bike that morning, which I usually did on days it didn't rain. I went to my locker, shoved my books inside and went to get my bike. Once there, I got her info out of my pocket and rode off, making sure of the time. I had to be at home by 3:00 because my mother usually got home from work around 3:30, and my dad around 5.

It turns out, her house was only about 10 minutes away from mine on a bike. Once I got there, I noticed that her house was a single level too, not all that much different than mine, style wise.

I set my bike in front of her car and walked over to the bedroom window. Luckily it was open because she didn't have an air conditioner either. I kicked off my slides (It was about 95* that day - much too hot for my sneakers) and hid them behind a bush, quietly crawled through the window and stroked her hair, waking her up.

Much to my surprise, she slept naked, even with the window open. "Foot boy! What are you doing here?" "I skipped out of school, I just had to be with you." I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into bed with her, kissing her all over. Once I got to her feet, I didn't think I could stop. I sucked on her toes and licked her soles for about a half hour with her rubbing herself the whole time. She must have came a half dozen times. Once her feet became covered with wrinkles, I crawled on top of her and began deeply kissing her while I began making love to her again.

What was happening to me? two days ago I was a shy 15 year-old 'good boy' who had never even touched a girl before, and now I was skipping school and having wild sex with someone I hadn't even known last friday!

In the period of about 2 hours, we made love 3 times and she even gave me a footjob. Being so worn out, we both decided to take a little nap. It was only 1:00, so I had plenty of time. I thought.

The next thing I knew, it was 3:10 in the afternoon. "OH MY GOSH!", I yelled, "I have to get home!" As I was pulling on my underwear and jeans, I told her I would call her later on. I pulled on my shirt, kissed her and went for the window.

I practically dove out, almost forgetting my sandals hidden behind the bush. I jumped into them, ran for my bike and pedaled as fast as I could to get home.

[ August 05, 2006, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankfully, I got home before she did. I quickly went into my room and lay on the bed.
"How do you feel," she asked me.
"A little better."
"You know, I have the feeling you were pulling a fast one on me!" Yep, Mom was smart! I couldn't deny it--it was Friday!--so I flashed a guilty smile. "Well, don't make a habit of it.
With that, she left the room.
I called my girl. We agreed to make a whole day of it, saturday. We would meet at noon. Then she gave me an odd request:
"Bring over a bottle of chocolate syrup."
"Why, you've bought ice cream?"
"No, but I have a special dessert you can put it on."
"What?" But then an idea flashed through my mind that gave me an instant hard on. "Oh, I see! Well, then I'll get two bottles!"
"Good thinking, darling!"
Once more, the rest of the day and night dragged!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next morning, I woke up around 5am, snuck out my window and rode my bike to the nearest gas station. It was already hot and humid, and the forecast was supposed to be a little warmer than yesterday. I got to the gas station and picked up two bottles of the syrup and rushed back home, leaving the bag sitting outside my window. I tried to fall back asleep for a while, but couldn't.

Around 11:30, I got ready to go. I "accidentally" forgot my boxers at home and was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, just to make things a little easier when I got there. I grabbed my housekeys and told my parents I was running out for a while. My mother then asked me "where are you going dressed like that?" I said "just to meet a couple of the guys down at the river. Gonna go swimming and just hang out." She then told me to at least wear my sandals because the blacktop was scalding. After I grabbed them she said for me to be home by dinner, which would be around 6. I agreed, kissed her on the cheek and walked out the door. I snuck over to my bedroom window, grabbed the bag, got on my bike and was on my way.

It was a real test of my will not to get hard again on the ride over, but nevertheless, I made it there without completely embarrassing myself. When I got to her house, there was a small note on the front door telling me to go into the backyard, locking the gate when I got there. I walked my bike through the fence gate, locking it on my way inside, as the note said. The fence was very tall, at least 8'. When I got around the back of the house, she was lounging naked in a reclining lawn chair, wearing nothing but a pair of sunglasses. She took them off, greeted me with her standard "hello, foot boy" and wiggled her bare toes at me. She then commented "you're overdressed, aren't you?" with a smile.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I can remeday that!" I said, and I stripped to just my pants.
"I see you bought the chocolate--good! Come with me."
She led me to her kitchen. She got a pot and poured the contents of both into it. Then we went back to her back yard. She had me put the pot down in front of the lawn chair. Then she sat down and plunged her feet into it. When she brought them out, they looked like chocolate popsicles. She didn't have to tell me what to do; I got down on my knees and licked those tastey toes!
Brothers, that was the best dessert I ever had!
After a couple minutes, I got an idea. "What if I lied down, and you put your feet on my chest?"
"Great idea, sweetie!"
So I lied on my back, and she started. She would plunge her feet into the pot, rub my chest with them, then caress my face and mouth.
Then we really got naughty; I undid my pants, and she rubbed my crotch with her chocolate feet!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

So here we were: sitting outside on her back patio, stark naked with her rubbing her chocolate covered feet all over my rock hard cock. Boy, what a sight it would be if someone was looking through a knothole in that fence! She then swirled around, squatting over my belly, and began licking the chocolate off of my throbbing member. I pulled her feet back on my chest and started licking all of the excess chocolate back off of her soles and between her toes.

But I didn't want to blow my load just yet. I had her lay down on her back, I dribbled some of the chocolate on my cock and began sliding it between her breasts, getting them all sloppy looking. I then bent over and began licking that up too, with her running her fingers through my hair and grabbing handfuls of it.

We were just about out of the chocolate, so I poured some on her slit and the rest back on my erection. I layed down and she got on top of me in a 69 position. She had her knees bent so her feet were up in the air so I could see everything. As she began to orgasm, her toes were flexing and wiggling in ways I didn't think were humanly possible. This naturally sent me over the edge. I came so much and so hard, she couldn't even swallow fast enough. Whatever ran out, her tongue was right there licking it all up.

After we caught our breaths, she told me she had an idea and to wait there. She went back inside, leaving the sliding door open. I saw her looking through her purse, and in the process asked me if I had my license on me. I told her "I only have my learner's permit, but yes, it's in my wallet in my shorts." "Get it out." I scooted over to my shorts, got my permit out and shoved my wallet back into the pocket. I stood up and walked over to the lawn chair and sat down, telling her I had it.

She walked out, still naked, slid her toes into my sandals, tossed me her car keys to me and said "great, let's go. Leave your shorts there." She then began walking towards the gate. The loops were a little too big for her dainty little feet, so her toes were hanging over the edge, dragging through the cool grass, which I thought was pretty sexy. I jumped up, running after her, and I managed to stammer out "um...what...what are we doing?" And then to my absolute surprise, she opened the gate and walked out into the driveway and to her car nude!

I hid behind the fence, stuck my head out and whispered to her "what in the hell are you doing?" She then said out loud "trust me, no one around here is home, we have the street to ourselves!" I sheepishly said "ok...", looked around, covered my crotch with both hands and duck walked out to the car. She laughed and said I looked like a fool. "Stand up and take your hands from yourself." I complied, and I have to admit, it was very exciting being naked in public. Sure, I've been naked outside before, but that was just changing at the river or the pool at a friend's house with my best buds around. It was nothing like this. As I was walking to the car, the warm sun was soothing in contrast to the summer afternoon breeze.

When we got in, she told me there was an abandoned factory building nearby that never had anyone around and there was a parking lot behind it. While telling me this, she kicked off my slides and wrapped her toes around my steel-hard cock and began stroking. She did this on the whole ride there.

[ August 07, 2006, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I know--this crazy lady would get me in BIG trouble, if we got caught! I could see the headlines: "Nude Woman Found with 15-Year-Old Boy in Car." I suppose the excitement of doing naughty things with her was part of the appeal.
Still, this concerned me, so I finally said to her, "This is crazy! What if we get caught?"
"Have you ever done things like this? Live a little, darling!"
We arrived at the building, at last. It trully was a barren area--while caused me to breath a sign of relief.
But rather than lead me inside the building, she took me through a field. It was rough on my bare feet, but she didn't mind it at all.
"You must go barefoot a lot!" I commented.
"When I lived in Russia, I would sometimes go barefoot in the snow!"
After a while, we came to our destination--a very muddy creek. She immediately sat herself down in the mud!
"Come join me, darling--and rub my feet, while you're at it!"
I obeyed, of course!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I followed her in, and as soon as I stepped into the mud, I sank in to my ankles. It felt very strange being naked in the middle of the woods, especially standing on the banks of a creek with very cold mud sliming up between my toes. I slowly walked over to her, hearing the mud make slurping sounds when I pulled my feet out.

I stood next to her, squatted down and sat down in the mud right next to her. It was very erotic feeling the cold mud form its way around me and I think she could tell by the looks on my face. She then asked me "it feels good, doesn't it? Sometimes when I feel stressed I come out here, strip down and wiggle around in the mud. Go on, squish it between your toes." I did so, and I do admit, it was very soothing. I almost completely forgot about being naked in public with the nearest stitch of clothing over a mile away.

She then pulled her feet out of the mud and held them up to my face. I grabbed them and starting massaging them, rubbing in the mud on her toes and soles, even noticing the dirt collected under her toenails. I must have massaged them for 15 minutes before she scooted up, leaned me back and sat on my stomach, and stroked my face. I then told her "I'm falling in love with you, Monika." She then said that she loved me too, planted her mouth around mine and started kissing me deeply.

I then told her, "I don't have a whole lot of time before I have to get home." She smiled and said "well, we better get down to business then, no? I knew exactly what she meant, as I felt my cock grow harder than it has ever been before, almost to the point of being painful. She slid down over my legs, grabbed it and started stroking. She even commented that it seemed much bigger than our first night together. I've always been pretty well endowed, but right now it was downright huge, almost 8".

She hovered over it, pointed and slithered her way down onto my concrete-hard cock, moaning on the whole way down. As she was riding me, I fished my hands through the mud, searching for her toes. Once I found them, I began squeezing and fondling them, sliding my fingers beween them, which wasn't difficult because of the wet, sloppy mud.

I was really getting into it, bouncing up and down as she rode me. She then stopped and stood up, my cock flopping backwards, landing on my belly with a splat. I asked "what are you doing?" I started stroking it to keep it hard. She said "don't waste it just yet, follow me."

It must have been another sight to see, two people walking naked through a field covered shoulders to toes in mud, but now where was she taking me?

[ August 07, 2006, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

To the abandonned factory!
The gate didn't provide much protection from us entering. We just climbed through it. She led me to a side door. It was unlocked.
"I like to come here, occasionally," she told me.
The power was turned off, but there was enough sunlight through the windows for us. Once again, she had no trouble walking barefoot, while it wasn't so easy for me.
She led me to a shower room. While there was no power, there at least was water. We cleaned the mud off of ourselves.
"Let's wallow in the mud again, soon--that was really wonderful!" I said to her.
"I thought you'd like it! OK, we do it next week end."
The bathroom toilets also still worked, so we employed them.
Then she led me to the lockers. Picking one out, she opened it. "Ah, it's still there!"
It was a couple bottles of Russian vodka! This lady was really leading me to my downfall!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

She pulled one out, spun the cap off and took a big (and I mean big) gulp out of the bottle, shook her head around and shouted out loud "DAMN that is good!" She handed the bottle to me, but I wa having second thoughts. Being only 15, I had never had vodka before, or any alcohol, actually. Not only that, but I would have to face my parents shortly and they would probably smell it as soon as I set foot in the front door.

I tried handing it back to her, but she insisted I at least try it. I slowly raised it to my mouth and took a small drink. I was lucky I didn't spit it all over the floor. The taste was terrible! I clinched my eyes and reluctantly swallowed the little amount in my mouth. I made a disgusted face and asked her "how can you drink that? it tastes like poison." She smiled at me and said "aw, you just don't know good alcohol when you taste it" as she took another huge drink. She recapped it and set it back in the locker, stumbling as she did so. She was already getting a little drunk, and to be honest, I was feeling kind of dizzy myself, even from that little amount. My lesson for today? Hard alcohol is definitely not something to start out with.

She grabbed my hand and said "lets go back to the field." As we were walking back across the parking lot, I stepped on a sharp rock but luckily, didn't bleed. I said for her to hang on, went over to the car, checked the time (4:35) and put my sandals back on. My poor feet just couldn't take it anymore. When I was there, I glanced in the back seat and saw a whole new box of 24 condoms in the floorboard. This woman must have some real plans for me! I grabbed one and walked back over to her.

When I got back to her side, she looked down and asked me "why did you put your sandals back on?" I told her "my feet are really hurting, I can't walk in the same places you can." She then wrapped her arms around me and said "trust me, after you're with me for a while, you'll almost be able to walk on hot coals."

Once we got back to the field, we layed down on our sides, wrapped our arms and legs around each other and began making out with each other like there was no tomorrow. She then looked me in the eyes again and said "lick my feet again, I love it when you lick my feet." I looked at her, smiled and said "gladly." I slid down to her feet, grabbed them both and started kissing them. She started purring as she slid her hands down her tummy and began feeling herself. She giggled and told me "this won't take too long, I am soooo horny." As she squirmed while I licked her feet, I jokingly told her it was probably from the vodka.

After about 5 minutes, she told me that she was getting close and began bobbing her waist up and down. After she said this, I began sloppily sucking on her toes. She absolutely loved this. She screamed out "oh yes, suck my...my toes...suck my toooooesssss" as she exploded with an orgasm. While she caught her breath, I crawled up over her and stared into her eyes. She then softly said "make love to me. Now."

She didn't have to tell me twice!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Well, we made love once again. I was really getting to be a pro at it!
Afterwards, we went to the muddy stream once again and relaxed in it. We did this just for a few minutes when I said, "I'm sorry, Monika, but I've really got to go!"
"OK, darling."
We washed off in the cleaner part of the water. Then we went back to the car and I drove her back to her house. We went in and put our clothes back on.
"Can I rub your feet once more, before I go?"
"Of course!"
While doing this I said to her, "You have the sexiest pair of feet I've ever rubbed!"
"And how many other lady's feet have you rubbed?"
"Well. . ."
She smiled. "I thought so! But thanks for the compliment, darling!"
At last, I had to leave her. I got back on my bike and rode home. . . to hell!
Mom and Dad were in the living room. And they were livid.
After some introductary comments, Mom spoke:
"Our neighbor Mabel says she saw you with an older woman. She says that the two of you were in a car together--and you were nude! What do you have to say for yourself, young man?"

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I looked at her and asked "what are you talking about? I was at the river like I-" "Don't give me any of your bullshit!" she snapped. "She would not lie to us, she has been our neighbor for many years." I then said "I don't know what she saw, but it was not me. I was at the river" I told her. She then told me "I don't believe you, not one bit. First you skipped school, and now she saw you running around naked with some strange woman." My heart sank and my jaw dropped when she dropped her next bombshell..."And you aren't leaving this house without us except for school for a month. Go up to your room."

When I got upstairs, I kicked my sandals across my room, almost knocking over my lamp. I layed on my stomach on my bed, furious. At my parents, at myself, at the whole world. I was so mad that I cried. I layed there for over an hour just thinking to myself "what am I going to do now?" I was so mad and upset that I didn't even eat dinner.

Around 10:00, my parents decided to go to bed. I waited a few minutes until I could hear my dad snoring, grabbed my cell phone and went down to our basement sitting room dressed in just my sweatpants again. I called her and told her the bad news. At first, she was devistated, as was I, but then, she had an idea. She asked if I had a computer with a webcam and microphone, and I told her I have a laptop and yes, with those things, too. She then said "well...we may not be together, but we don't really have to be 'apart', either." I immediately felt my pants getting tight as I told her I would run upstairs to get it. I hung up, tiptoed upstairs to get my computer and just as quietly took it to the room downstairs. I plugged it in, logged on and added her to my friends list.

When the camera came on, she was already naked. We chatted for a couple minutes until she scooted backwards, put her bare feet on the table and started touching herself, spreading and wiggling her toes at me. She leaned into the microphone and said "join me." I quickly stepped out of my pants and began my own little show for her. While this was going on we both started to talk dirty, especially about her feet. I kept saying how much I wanted to suck her toes and lick her soles, she kept saying that she wanted to wrap her feet around my hard cock until my cum ran all between her toes. At one point, she even pulled her feet to her face and sucked on her own toes for me.

This went on for about 20 minutes until she started quivering. I knew what was about to happen and that sent me over the edge. We both came at the same time. As I sat there catching my breath, I heard something across the room. I looked to my left...and my mother was standing there! I said out loud "damn, mom, can't I have a little privacy?" as I tried shoving my feet into my pants, which I couldn't do, being so flustered. Angrily, I just wadded them up and threw them on the couch. I didn't even care if she saw me naked anymore. She just stood there with a scowl, shaking her head. She finally said "I've been standing here for 5 minutes. What the fuck has gotten into you? Is that the same woman you are talking to?" She must have been really mad, I've never heard her say that before. As I sat there naked on the couch, still hard and wet, I snapped back saying "well, if you would have knocked before opening the door you wouldn't have seen me doing this." She then said "I'm going back to bed. Believe me, we WILL talk about this in the morning."

I told Monika I had to go, told her I loved her and logged off, shutting off my computer. Not even bothering to get my pants back on, I walked back upstairs to my room, got in bed and went to sleep, dreading the next morning...

[ August 10, 2006, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Promptly after waking, I met Mom and Dad in the kitchen.
"OK, young man," said Mom, "We're going to meet this girl." I started to say, something, but she said, "No excuses! Call her and have her come here."
"Or else!" added Dad.
"Can I at least make the call privately?"
"So that you can sneak off?" Then she handed me the phone. I had no choice; I called here.
"Hello?"
"Monika, it's me."
"Hi, foot boy! Are you OK?"
"No. My parents want to see you."
"OK. I'll be right over. And I'm sorry I've gotten you into so much trouble. I tend to do crazy things without thinking of the consequences. I guess that's why I break into peoples houses."
"It's OK. I guess it's partially my fault. See you."
"Bye, sweetie."
She came around five minutes later. She was barefooted, which made me feel a little bit better.
"That's the girl you talked to in the supermarket, isn't it" Mom commented.
"Yeah," I admitted.

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

My mother then looked up and muttered to her self "doesn't this woman ever wear a pair of shoes...?" I grunted out a "mom!" as I didn't want Monika to feel uncomfortable, considering the situation. Monika then said "no Jeff, it's ok, I should have been more considerate coming into your home." She then looked at my mother and said "I have a pair of sandals in my car, I can run out and slip them on, if you would like." My mother then told her "no, it's fine. If you're comfortable barefoot then I won't stop you. Please, have a seat on the couch. Jeff, you too."

We both sat on the couch, on opposite side, though. My mother sat in a chair across from us, my father just stood quietly with his arms crossed in the doorway, letting her do all the talking. Deep down, I think he sort of understood my situation and wasn't as mad as I thought. My mother on the other hand...

She then sat forward in the chair, looked at Monika and asked "first things first, why our son?" Monika then replied "I didn't know any of this would happen, but once we spent a little time with each other, we just couldn't stand to be apart. It was almost like love at first sight." "You're in love with our son? He's only 15!" "I know, but where I come from, people do not look down upon others in relationships with great age differences. The thing that matters is how the two feel towards each other."

They both sat there and chatted for a while, mainly my mother asking questions with Monika answering, with me sitting there with my head down at the floor, staring at my bare feet and just listening. Monika was very open with her answers. I guess she thought it was better to be honest than to lie to her. But surprisingly, my mother never asked about us having sex. She did however, bring up our little escapade yesterday.

"Now why were you naked with my son in public, in the middle of the day, nonetheless. Don't you know that you could have been arrested?" Monika then calmly replied "I know that it was the wrong thing to do, but sometimes I just get wild ideas and go through with them without thinking. All we did was drive around for a little bit. It's an exciting thing to do."

My mother then asked something that the answer almost made me jerk my head up. "If I may ask you, why is it you are always barefoot?" Monika then replied "in Russia when I was growing up, shoes were considered a luxury, even in the winter, so I just went everywhere barefooted. I still do, and because of it I could walk on broken glass if I wanted. Plus, I think your son likes it." As she said that last sentence, she rubbed her bare toes on mine. My mother then asked "Jeff? It that true?" All I could do was look up, shrug my shoulders and say "I like feet." My parents have sure learned alot about me and what I do in the past few days!

My mother then stood up and said "If you will excuse me, Jeff's father and I need to talk for a little while in the kitchen."

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

They left us for quite a while--long enough for her to put her feet in my lap! God, what emotions I was feeling. On the one hand, I probably would never see her again; on the other, she was giving me a special "goodbye gift!"
Eventually, we heard them walk into the room. She quickly got her feet out of my lap before they came!
"Personally, I'd prefer that you never see my son again," Mom said to her, "But we both realize that if we give you that ultimatum it'll just cause the two of you to sneak out together. So I will allow the two of you to date each other. HOWEVER, if I find out that you two have done another escapade such as the nude driving, that WILL be it for the two of you! Is that clear, Jeff?"
"Yes, Mom." God, that was a relief!
"And is that clear, Honey?"
"Yes, it's clear," she answered.
Then Mom and Dad gave us soom rules--no meeting clandestenly, no skipping school, you get the idea! Eventually, they let us go.
Monika drove me to her house. We sat on the couch, and I rubbed her feet again. Then she dropped another bombshell on me:
"Darling, I have a favor to ask you."
"What is it?"
"I'd like you to go on a job with me."
"A job? You mean. . . "
"Yes. I'd like you to help me break into somebody's house."
Damn, this lady was crazy! And this time, she went too far!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

"What do you mean you want me to help you??" "It's exactly what I said I want you to help me" she said. "Don't worry, they will be out of town, it's a fairly secluded street, no alarm, dogs or anything." I then said "I don't know...you heard what my mom said!" "Yes, I know, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me." She then lifted her dirty foot to my face, ran her big toe across and between my lips and very cutely asked "please?" Damn...! How could I say no to that?

I hesitantly agreed and she couldn't be any more delighted. That day before I went back home, not only did we make love again, she gave me a footjob and I even licked and sucked peanut butter off of her toes. As she was dropping me off, she said it would be this Wednesday night around midnight because they are leaving that day. I went inside, ate dinner and afterwards did my homework from the classes I missed Friday (well, I tried). As I tried falling asleep that night, I had many, many thoughts in my head. This woman has made me feel a lot of things, but this time she actually made me scared.

The next two days were a blur. We decided that since we were already treading on thin ice with my parents, it would be best to limit our time together for a little while. In this time, all we did was talk dirty to each other on the phone and online, generally resulting in us both masturbating, right there on the phone and computer.

Finally, the big night came. I made damn sure that my parents were asleep before I even thought about leaving. I found all the black clothes I could find and even dragged my black dress socks out of the back of a drawer. As I was about to sneak out the window, I stepped into my sandals, even though I knew she was going to make me take them off as soon as I got there. I grabbed a small black bag, hopped on my bike and left.

When I got there, she was in her living room almost ready to go, but she was still barefoot. She then said "I thought youd like to put my socks on for me" as she held up her feet and spread apart her little toes. I sucked each toe and then rolled her socks down her feet. She stood up, got close to me, wrapped her arms around me tight, looked into my eyes and said "after this is finished, I will make it VERY worth your while." I started another 'pants tent' after she said this, and she felt it. She giggled and said "no time for that, my little foot boy. Ok, lets go."

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links