Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interractive Story--the Burgler (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Interractive Story--the Burgler
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just Me:
"What do you mean you want me to help you??" "It's exactly what I said I want you to help me" she said. "Don't worry, they will be out of town, it's a fairly secluded street, no alarm, dogs or anything." I then said "I don't know...you heard what my mom said!" "Yes, I know, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me." She then lifted her dirty foot to my face, ran her big toe across and between my lips and very cutely asked "please?" Damn...! How could I say no to that?

I hesitantly agreed and she couldn't be any more delighted. That day before I went back home, not only did we make love again, she gave me a footjob and I even licked and sucked peanut butter off of her toes. As she was dropping me off, she said it would be this Wednesday night around midnight because they are leaving that day. I went inside, ate dinner and afterwards did my homework from the classes I missed Friday (well, I tried). As I tried falling asleep that night, I had many, many thoughts in my head. This woman has made me feel a lot of things, but this time she actually made me scared.

The next two days were a blur. We decided that since we were already treading on thin ice with my parents, it would be best to limit our time together for a little while. In this time, all we did was talk dirty to each other on the phone and online, generally resulting in us both masturbating, right there on the phone and computer.

Finally, the big night came. I made damn sure that my parents were asleep before I even thought about leaving. I found all the black clothes I could find and even dragged my black dress socks out of the back of a drawer. As I was about to sneak out the window, I stepped into my sandals, even though I knew she was going to make me take them off as soon as I got there. I grabbed a small black bag, hopped on my bike and left.

When I got there, she was in her living room almost ready to go, but she was still barefoot. She then said "I thought youd like to put my socks on for me" as she held up her feet and spread apart her little toes. I sucked each toe and then rolled her socks down her feet. She stood up, got close to me, wrapped her arms around me tight, looked into my eyes and said "after this is finished, I will make it VERY worth your while." I started another 'pants tent' after she said this, and she felt it. She giggled and said "no time for that, my little foot boy. Ok, lets go."

But I couldn't do it.
"I'm sorry, Monika, but I can't go through with this. Stealing is wrong."
"I'm only taking a little bit from the rich."
"My parents aren't rich."
She had no answer to this. She stared at me for a few seconds. "OK, fine. Get the fuck out of here!" Then she said something in Russian. I can pretty much guess what it was!
I went home. Mom was in the living room.
"You'll be happy to know that Monika and I have broken off," I said to her.
Dispite her elation, she went over and hugged me. "It's for the best, dear."
But it wasn't over between us. A couple days later, someone knocked on our door, around 7:00PM. It was her--and she was barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She had a little bit of a depressed look in her eyes as she asked me "Jeff, can you come outside so we could talk?" "Sure," I said, "what is it?" We sat down on the bench on our porch and she told me she has been feeling sick for the past two days. "Jeff, I am so sorry for the way I acted the last time we were together. Not just because I tried to get you to go with me, but also for the mean things I said to you. You treated me like a queen and even risked the rest of your teen years for me, and I had no right to do it."

As she finished saying this, I wiped the tears away from her eyes. "Well, I'm sorry too." "For what? You didn't do anything wrong." "I shouldn't have insulted what you do like that. It's who you are and what you do." She then said "well, after you said it to me...I couldn't do it either. I sat on the couch for a while and realized what I was doing was wrong. If anything, I should be thanking you for saying it."

I then asked her "so you're going to stop robbing people?" She then said "I'm going to try. It's not right to take what people have worked for and earned."

With that, she leaned towards me and we just sat there staring into each others eyes for a few seconds, then she leaned forward and we began kissing for a few minutes. In that time, she sat in a way where her feet were curled up in my lap, and as we sat there I cutely played with her toes, which were now painted a dark purple.

A few minutes after we were sitting there holding each other, I said to her "I see you added a new toenail color to your collection." "You like it?" "I do like it." "I just picked it up this morning. Don't worry, I paid for it. I thought that since I was starting over, my toes needed a fresh start too." With that, we both giggled until my mother came outside to see what was going on.

She looked over at us, but this time I didn't try to hide the fact I was playing with her feet. I said "hi mom" and Monika said "hello Mrs. Rodgers." My mom then said "oh, hi Monkia...I guess you two are back together?"

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Yea, we are."
"That's good." She left us. I massaged her feet for a bit.
"I got an idea," I suddening said. I left her and went over to Dad.
"Can I have some money, please?" I'd like to take Monika out to dinner, and maybe a movie."
"OK, Son." He gave me $50. "Come home by 11:00, or the deal between the two of you is off!
"Thanks, Dad!" I went back to Monika. "We're going to dinner!"
"Sounds good with me!"
I hurried up to my room and put on halfway decent clothes. Then we went to her place. She changed into a dress--and wore black stockings! She let me put on her pumps.
"Where do you want to go?" I asked.
"There's a place that serves authentic Russian food in town. One of the waitress is a girlfriend." Then she smiled coyly. "She loves to go barefooted--and she loves foot massages!"
Whoah! I got her drift immediately. "It wouldn't upset you if I massaged her feet?"
"Not so long as you do it in my presence."

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While we were still at her house, I called home for a minute. Luckily, it was dad that picked up the phone. I told him that the restaurant we are going to is usually busy and asked if I could be out until midnight. There was a pause until he finally said "well...ok. But not a minute late, you hear me?" I agreed, told him I loved him and hung up. We got in her car and headed out. The restaurant wasn't too far away, but surprisingly I had never heard of it before. The food must be good though; the place was packed, even for 8:00 at night. We went in and she specifically asked for a booth, even though there would be a little bit of a wait. A few minutes later, she saw her friend carrying a plate of dishes. She said she would be over in a couple minutes.

After she returned, they gave each other a small hug and engaged in some small talk. They chatted for a few minutes until Monkia whispered something in her ear. Her friend looked over at me and smiled. I felt a little uncomfortable, mainly because I didn't know what she said. She then stepped towards me, looked me over head to toe while saying "ohhh, so THIS is your little 'foot-boy', huh?" She ran her hand up and down my arm, looked back at Monika and said "you caught yourself a cute one, didn't you?" Monika then whispered something else to her. Her friend then glanced at my crotch, raised her eyebrows, looked at me and smiled. All I could do was blush.

It was then that we were called to our table. Not only did we get our booth, but I also noticed that the tablecloths almost went to the floor. This could be very helpful, if you know what I mean.

We ordered and ate our dinner, and by that time it was about 8:50. I asked if she was about ready to go, but she said "no, let's wait a while. She goes on break in 10 minutes." It was then that I saw her make a little movement. I peeked under the tablecloth and realized that she slipped her foot out of her shoe and she then put it in my lap. We had our drinks refilled and made small-talk which I massaged her foot until we saw her walk over. She sat next to Monika, pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit up.

All three of us talked until I felt something else in my lap. I reached down, but something was different. This foot was bare and sweaty! Her friend looked over at me and smiled. I glanced at Monika and she had a sly look on her face, almost ordering me to go for it. I began massaging both of their feet while I could feel myself growing again. It's a good thing those tablecloths were there!

Her friend then pulled her foot away and slipped it back in her sneaker. She put out her cigarette and said "you know...I could probably get off of work early if I talk to my boss." Monika then said softly "I would really like that, wouldn't you Jeff?" I sat there speechless. All I could do was nod a yes. She went back into the kitchen, we paid and went out to her car. We sat there for two minutes until her friend walked out with her purse, and she was carrying her shoes. I could see from the bright lights of the restaurant that her feet were beautiful. She walked over to Monika's window and only asked "your place?" Monika then said "sure", started the car and drove off with her friend right behind us.

Meanwhile, I sat in the passenger seat shaking I was so nervous. I stayed that way until we both pulled into her driveway.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Monika's girlfriend's name was Krista, by the way. And her feet were almost better than Monika's!
And how was the food? One of the best meals I ever had. Embaressingly, it came to $70! But Krista was nice enough to give us a discount.
In the house, the girls talked girl talk in Russian, for a bit. Finally, Monika said to me, "Krista isn't certain, but she thinks she can get me a waitress job there."
I kissed her. "That's wonderful! Good luck."
"Why don't you kiss me, too!" That was Krista. I started to kiss her on the cheek, but she said, "Not there!" She sat on the couch and stretched her left foot up. I obeyed, of course! Monika smiled at this.
"Take your pants and shorts off," she commanded. I obeyed. "Now sit right in the middle of the couch." Again, I obeyed.
The girls lied down--Monika on the right side, Krista on the left. Then they placed their feet right on my. . . you get the idea! Monika still wore her stockings, while Krista was barefooted. But after a few minute, Monika also bared her feet.
"Which of us has the prettier feet?" demanded my girlfriend.
"You do, of course!"
She playfully kicked me. "That's what I want to hear!" Then both girls giggled!
I turned to Krista. "Do you like chocolate?"
"Yes, I do," she answered, a bit taken aback. But my girlfriend said something in Russian to her. It must have been about what we did with the chocolate syrup, because she started laughing. "That's a. . . how do you say it. . unique thing to do with it!"
"I so happen to have a couple bottles!" said Monika.
By now, I was hard as a rock!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Monika stood up and began walking towards the kitchen. As she was walking she looked back and said "Krista, make sure our little foot-boy doesn't go anywhere" with a wink. Krista said "don't worry" as she planted her bare feet in my lap. Neither of them had to worry about that! I also noticed that Krista had much bigger feet than Monika's size 7's. They had to be at least a size 10.

Monika came back with the bottles of chocolate, but she was a little lighter...she was in her bra and underwear! To her credit, it was hot in the house and she had no fan in this room. I was feeling a little sweaty myself. Whether that was from the heat or the 20 bare toes I was about to suck I'll never know, but I have a pretty good idea.

She then walked over to the closet, pulled a small bag from the shelf and brought it to the couch. When I asked what it was, she pulled the bag away and it was just a clear plastic tarp. I then said "um...what's with the tarp?" She then kneeled over my lap and said "you're in for a wild night, foot-boy, we don't want to get my carpet dirty, do we?" And with that, she pulled my mouth to hers and sucked hard, leaving a smacking sound when she pulled away.

She got off of my lap, layed me down on the plastic and shoved her foot in my face. "Krista," she said, "are you coming?" "You bet I am!" She then pulled off her shirt and wiggled out of her pants, sat down close to me and started caressing my face with her 10 toes. Monika then sat down and did the same. I tried grabbing all of their feet at once and, like a madman, tried running my tongue over as much of their feet and toes as possible as fast as I could. I was going out of my mind. There were so many toes wiggling in my face, I didn't know where to start or go next.

It was then that Monika planted her feet on my throbbing member and said "Krista, get the bottles. It's chocolate time!"

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Two feet covered in chocolate was great; four feet was fantastic!
We did it a little differently, this time. With the tarp, they just poured the chocolate over me, then dipped their feet into it. In a sense, they made me a human fondue! But they gave some attention to themselves, too; they covered themselves with the chocolate and began licking it off themselves.
This was my first three-way; and less than a month ago, I never even rubbed a girl's foot!
Then I got an idea. I had the ladies lie on their stomaches. Going over to their feet, I put chocolate on each sole then licked them off.
Then THEY got an idea. They put a makeshift blindfold on my eyes--one of Monika's stockings! Then each girl rubbed my face with her stockinged foot, and I had to guess who's it belonged to. Embarrassingly, I got it wrong; I guessed Monika, when it was actually Krista!
But our fun was to end. Glancing at my watch, I discovered it was 12:30AM! My parents would be pissed!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I jumped up, scrambled around to find my clothes and told Monika that she had to take me home fast. She grabbed a t-shirt out of her dirty clothes basket, slipped it on (no underwear, mind you), tossed me a bathtowel, grabbed her keys and said "come on, you can get cleaned up and dressed in the car." So for the second day of the week, I have been naked both in public and Monika's car. It was actually starting to feel like a routine thing.

After I got cleaned up and dressed, I noticed she didn't wear any underwear on purpose. She had her shirt pulled up so she was completely bare from her tummy to her toes. After I noticed this, she looked at me, smiled and asked "like my outfit?" I said to her "I love it" as I began to get hard again.

As we pulled up to my house, I noticed that the entire house was pitch black and there was a note on the front door. Plus, my parents room was on the back side of the house, so they wouldn't have seen us pull up. I said to Monika "wait here a minute" and walked up to the door. The note said "It's 10:30 and we're going to bed since we have to get up early in the morning. Since you two were so honest with us during our talk, we trust you'll be home on time. We love you, M & D" I leaned backwards and breathed a sigh of relief.

I walked back to her car and told her the good news. She was delighted, as was I. It was almost like we were both on our way to the electric chair and we had just gotten a call from the governor. I then told her I was going to sneak in through my bedroom window and go right to bed, just in case. She told me to wait a second, and to lean in the window, which puzzled me.

She opened her glove box and pulled out a picture from a Poloroid. It was her spread eagle naked on her bed with her bare toes spread apart at the camera. "I wanted to give you this, but I never got the chance before." She then rubbed herself, got her fingers wet, ran them under my nose and said "remember that smell when your stroking yourself looking at my naked body, especially my toes my little foot-boy." I then told her "trust me, you'll hear all about it tomorrow. Have fun with Krista" I said with a wink. She said "oh I will" and giggled. She then blew me a kiss, pulled off her shirt and drove off. This woman is wild!

I snuck into my bedroom, left the light off, opened and peeked out my door, and sure enough, my parents were sound asleep. I must have been the luckiest guy on Earth that night. I then stripped down, flopped on my bed and went to work, my eyes glued to her picture. Not only did I do what she told me to do...I did it twice! Exhausted and nude, I slipped the picture under my matress, pulled my sheet on top of me and fell asleep with a smile on my face. Well, until the alarm went off for school the next morning.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I fell asleep during class, due to lack of sleep that night!
When I came home, Mom commented that my shirt was stained with chocolate. Damn! In the hurry to get home, I forgot to clean myself up very well!
"Uh, we had ice cream. I guess I dribbled syrup on it," I BS'd!
"Well, don't be so messy."
Not much went on, for a couple of days. Then I got a call from Monika."
"I got the job!"
"Fantastic! I can't wait to see you in your uniform."
"You mean with my shoes off."
"Of course!"
She laughed. But then she grew serious. "I have a proposal for you."
"Sorry, I'm not ready to get married!"
"You naughty boy! I may be able to get you a job at the restaurant as a bus boy."
Wow! "That's. . . incredible! But wait a minute, I'm not yet 16."
"It's OK. The owner's not too picky on that sort of thing. Krista and I will vouch for you. They want to meet you at noon, this saturday. If all goes well, you can start that afternoon."
"Thanks so much! I love you, Monika."
"I love you too, foot boy!"
"By the way, I'll massage your feet every night after work."
"I expect that!"
I told my parents, and they were happy for me, despite the age issue.
She met me at 11:30 that Saturday. Not only was she in her uniform, but she was shoeless!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

My parents weren't home that morning, so I led her in the house because I hadn't changed clothes or anything yet. She was sitting in our living room while I got ready for my interview. When I walked back to her from my room ready to go, she was sitting there on the couch sliding her bare feet on the carpet with her eyes closed. I said "enjoying the feeling?" It sort of startled her, she must not have heard me walk down the hall because she jumped a little when I spoke. "Oh, sorry, the carpet felt really good under my soles." I then said "honestly, I think this is the first time I have ever been jealous of carpet." She laughed and said we needed to go, as it was 11:45.

Naturally, she drove there barefooted. I couldn't take my eyes off of her feet the whole time we were in the car. The way her little toes caressed the pedals was almost intoxicating.

When we got there, she was about to start her shift. She also told me that they frown upon open-toed shoes, which dissapointed me, but she said that she had a secret weapon in her back seat. This sparked my interest.

She pulled out a pair of black, mesh backless slippers that were partially see-through. When she slipped them on, not only could I still see her toes, but the entire back of her foot was completely bare, which really turned me on. She hugged me and wished me luck. She also said to me "if you get the job, my feet won't be the only things bare for you tonight", she said with a smile. What was this woman trying to do to me? I had a job interview in a few minutes and she was taunting me with her feet!

We walked inside and went our separate ways; she went to the kitchen, I went to the managers office. I was in his office for about 20 minutes, and the interview went very well. By the time it was over, the manager essentially told me that the job was mine if I wanted it. Naturally I agreed and was told I could start tomorrow.

I met Monika around the waiting area where I told her I got the job. She was ecstatic. She then told me that I had better be prepared for when her shift was over and maybe even take a nap because I would need it. When she said that, I had to restrain myself from taking her to the back seat of her car right then and there.

When I asked her how she shoes were doing, she said they are amazing. Not only do they feel like she is still barefoot, but she also told me that when we are both working, she can quickly slip them off for a mid-afternoon foot massage, which I loved hearing. Since she had to get back to work I told her I would meet up with her later on that night. She then warned me to dress 'light'.

I walked home and waited to tell my parents the good news.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I called my parents and told them I got the job. They were happy for me. Sure, it only paid minimum wage, but what did I care! Beside, I was even closer to my girl.
My shift was 3-11. On school nights it would only be 4-9, so I could get home early. Fortunately, the school year ended in just two weeks. After that, it would vary each day, five days a week. I'd have to work most weekends, but I was cool with that.
I got home and changed. By 2:45, I was back at the restaurant. Monika had changed into regular shoes! What happenned was that her girlfriend warned her that that what she was doing was a little too outrageous, and she might get fired just after she started. Oh well. No open-toed shoes is a silly rule; customers can wear them!
One of the other boys showed me the ropes. It wasn't too hard work. Plus, we got free food. Nothing too fancy; they didn't let us have the caviar!
Unfortunately, Monika and Krista's breaks didn't coinside with mine, so I only got to talk with her a little bit. However, 11:00PM came up pretty quickly.
Monika, Krista, and I all went into the break room.
"So how was your first day," Monika asked.
"Very good. I think I'll like this job." Then I kissed her. "Thanks!"
"Your welcome."
Then the girls kicked their shoes off. I knew what I had to do!

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

I got down on my knees in front of them and they both lifted up one foot for me to 'take care of'. They were very soft and damp from the sweat and had just a hint of smell, which drove me crazy. I first started out with some moderate rubbing, alternating between feet, and then I started kissing. Eventually, both of their big toes wound up in my mouth, and I could hear both of the girls slightly moaning with pleasure, Krista being a little more obvious. Suddenly, I heard a stack of dishes dropped and I instantly remembered where we were. What if a co-worker walked in, or even worse, our boss? We would have been fired on the spot!

I then got up and told them both that it would probably be a good idea if we took our little party elsewhere. Monika then suggested we go over to Krista's house this time, which she instantly agreed to. Both of the girls walked barefoot out the backdoor to their cars, with me following closely behind. Monika and I got into her car, Krista in her own.

On the drive there, Monika said not to be too shocked when we got there. When I asked why, she said that Krista lived in a very large, almost extravagant house. It turns out, she had gotten a lot of money from her parents, as they were wealthy from owning their own business that was passed down to her father. Very wealthy. In a sense, their income was 6-7 digits each year.

When we pulled up, I was surprised to see the house she lived in. It was surrounded by woods with a very large yard on the outskirts of the city. You almost couldnt see the whole house in one look; you had to scan across. When we were about to walk in, Krista said there was a 'no shoes policy' in her house, mainly because of all the thick carpeting. I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my socks and we went inside. After getting the tour, I even found out the large basement was completely furnished and the whole house had leather and wood furniture everywhere. But the biggest surprise came when we walked on the back deck: a hot tub.

Krista asked "anyone feel like getting in?" Monika said "do you really have to ask?" In a flash, she had stripped and sat down in the bubbling water with Krista right behind her. I could already feel myself getting hard. Monika then asked me "what's taking you so long?" With that, I stripped naked and joined them. As soon as I got in and sat down, I could feel their feet rubbing all over me. I grabbed Monika's wet feet and began sucking on each of her toes hard. While I did that, Krista pulled one of her feet out of the water and began brushing her toes on my cheek. I pulled her foot closer to me as I began trying to suck on all of their feet at the same time.

It was then that Monika stood up, walked over to me and sat on my right leg. She then grabbed Krista's hand, pulled her towards us and made her sit on my left! The feeling was amazing sitting in a hot tub with two beautiful naked woman in my lap. It was then that Monika said "I think our fun should get a little 'dirtier'" as I could feel her long toenails scratching on my leg.

Every other sound in the world suddenly shut off as I waited to hear what she had to say.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

The girls pulled me out of the tub. We dried ourselves off a bit, then they took me into the bedroom.
Krista pulled out a bottle of vodka. She and Monika took deep drawls, then gave it to me. I drank. We took turns drinking, untill the bottle was finished.
Things were a bit fuzzy to me after that! I had to has Monika to help me with me memory!
Anyway, we stumbled onto the bed and did a little 3-way. Then I passed out!
Sunday morning was. . . different! And much worse, I had stayed out all night with them! Was I playing Russian Roullette with my parents?
"I've got to call Mom and Dad!" I shouted. "Can I use your phone, Krista?"
"Hold on, a minute, baby!" said Monika. "Don't worry about that. We all go to the restaurant later today, right?"
"Right."
"Let's have some fun, today. When your shift is done, I'll drive you home, and I'll give a nice little explination to your parents. Hey, I got you this job, right? I think they're warming up to me."
What she said made sense. "Well, OK. So what do you all want to do, right now?"
Krista said, "Let's have breakfast, first."
A sensible idea! My hangover made me not want to eat much at first, but I ended up having a good meal. And we played footsy, under (and above!) the table!
Then I got an idea: "Monika, have you shown Krista that creek?"
"No, and that's a marvelous idea!"
We dressed--I insisted that Monika wear clothes, this time!--and went out to where that muddy creek was.

--------------------

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Since our shifts all started at the same time and they started in a little over 3 hours, we decided just to wear our uniforms to the abandoned building to save time later. We didn't wear our shoes, we just put them in the trunk of Monika's car. We all figured they would be coming right back off in a few minutes anyway, so it didn't make much sense to put them on.

When we got there, we all walked around the building to make sure no one was around. As soon as we started walking along the pavement, though, I remembered how rocky it was; my feet were already hurting. Once we knew no one else was there, we walked to the field and stripped, leaving our work clothes in a big pile close to the edge of the tall weeds.

We all held hands walking towards the creek, with me in the center. When we got to the creek, we noticed there wasnt a whole lot of creek left. It had been very dry for the past couple weeks, and there was just a little bit of water towards the center. Even though the water was mostly gone, the mud was still pretty soft on the banks, being in the shade all the time. We each took turns getting in, Monika being first and me shortly after. It took a little convincing to get Krista to jump in. But once she did, we all had fun rolling around in the cool mud, playing with our naked bodies.

Since I was the center of attention last night, I suggested that Monika and Krista have some fun while I observed. They both thought this was pretty kinky and loved the idea. So while they were wrestling around in the mud, I squeezed and caressed their muddy feet and licked their toes. Things got very passionate between them and I just sat there in the mud keeping myself hard as they both got off a couple times. I especially liked watching their feet twist and curl with the mud getting squeezed and squished between their toes. When I was ready, I had Monika roll onto her back while I strattled her, sliding my muddy, throbbing member between her breasts. After rolling off of her and collapsing in the mud when I had finished, it was very erotic watching Krista lick it off of Monika's chest.

Shortly after, we realized we didn't have much time, so we walked back across the field, grabbed our clothes and snuck into the building where we not only all took a shower at the same time, we again had another 3 way.

After we cleaned up, we got dressed and walked back to the car. Well, they walked; I tiptoed. The rocks were like needles to me. We all got in the trunk, put our shoes and socks on and made our way to work, just barely getting there on time. The whole shift I basically thought about nothing else besides how Monika was going to explain last night to my parents.

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I found that I was now falling in love with Krista! I was either the luckiest guy in the world, or the biggest bastard.
Well, the shift ended at 9:00PM, and the time of reckening came. We said goodbye to Krista, and she grove me back home. This time, she went into the house with her shoes ON! I guess this was out of respect.
Mom and Dad were together on the living room couch.
"OK, young man, what do you have to say for yourself?" said Mom.

--------------------

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links