Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WANTFEET.COM Official thread (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35   
Author Topic: WANTFEET.COM Official thread
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Small Soles on Bed

-

Milan is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

Milan has some of the most perfectly thick and meaty soles you will see! They wrinkle up perfectly and she knows just how to get your motor running with them as she teases you with her wiggling, flexing and scrunching! Show her how big a load you have for her!

Milan is 28 years old beautiful girl with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and soles. She is 5’1” (153 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Milan’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Go to Clip: Small Soles on Bed

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Milan has gorgeous soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Margo Soles from Back

-

Margo is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

You are owned by my sexy wrinkled soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Margo is 20 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’6” (170 cm) sexy girl 116 LBS (53 KG).

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Video contains – feet, wrinkled soles, clean feet, fresh feet, soft feet, ignore, pointy toes, flexing feet, arches, soles tease, toe fetish, toe wiggling.

Go to Clip: Margo Soles from Back

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ May 11, 2024, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: HighArchesPT ]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1432 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Kathleen Standing High Arches

-

You are owned by my sexy wrinkled soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Kathleen is 25 years old gorgeous woman with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 143 LBS (65 KG). She is a Latina lady with wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Kathleen’s feet and elegant toes.

You can check out our foot fetish clips collection.

Kathleen Standing High Arches

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Marianna Soles Tease

-

Marianna is 37 years old gorgeous woman with 10 (40 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’8” (174 cm) sexy girl 147 LBS (67 KG). She is a lady with wrinkled soft soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Marianna’s feet and elegant toes.

Marianna Soles Tease

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marianna has perfect soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Marianna Sexy Soles

-

Marianna is 37 years old gorgeous woman with 10 (40 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’8” (174 cm) sexy girl 147 LBS (67 KG). She is a lady with wrinkled soft soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Marianna’s feet and elegant toes.

Marianna Sexy Soles

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Marianna Flip Flop Play

-

My feet in sweaty flip flops! You see a flip flop feet show, my feet in the slippers in nice positions. I show you my feet in nice positions, my soles, from the side and from the front. Feetshow, you see everything up close! white toenails. Finally, you dare cum on my feet!

The gorgeous Marianna has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips. collection.

Marianna Flip Flop Play

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Orlaith Teen Soles Tease

-

Orlaith is 19 years old gorgeous woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 132 LBS (60 KG). She is a lady with soft soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Orlaith’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920×1080 Full HD resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Orlaith Teen Soles Tease

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Big Feet Stomping You

-
You’re a lucky little thing. You’ve gained the attention of a wandering giantess, looking for something to demolish. With no one else in sight, she focuses on you. Lifting her foot high in the air above your head she intends to bring it down upon you with incredible, crushing vigor. But wait… she doesn’t want to end her adventure with you so soon. She toys with you, teasing you and boasting about her size, strength and unstoppability. You can do nothing but listen to her cocky attitude about her stature and watch her gigantic assets shift and wobble as she paces, making the ground tremble beneath her feet. Will she end up smashing you in a butt pound with her wide and heavy ass? Or will she step on you like a little bug? In the end, you have to find out for yourself…

Enola is 25 years old beautiful tall woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 136 LBS (62 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

The stomping video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

You can check our Stomping Clips collection.

Big Feet Stomping You

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Laherre Bare Soles Tease

-

Laherre knows that you love her succulent soles. You cannot help yourself when you look at them. You feel the need to touch yourself, every time you look at her perfect feet. She teases you with her feet until you cum for her.

The gorgeous Laherre has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s feet and elegant toes.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Laherre Bare Soles Tease

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Big Feet Stomping You

-

You’re a lucky little thing. You’ve gained the attention of a wandering giantess, looking for something to demolish. With no one else in sight, she focuses on you. Lifting her foot high in the air above your head she intends to bring it down upon you with incredible, crushing vigor. But wait… she doesn’t want to end her adventure with you so soon. She toys with you, teasing you and boasting about her size, strength and unstoppability. You can do nothing but listen to her cocky attitude about her stature and watch her gigantic assets shift and wobble as she paces, making the ground tremble beneath her feet. Will she end up smashing you in a butt pound with her wide and heavy ass? Or will she step on you like a little bug? In the end, you have to find out for yourself…

Enola is 25 years old beautiful tall woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 136 LBS (62 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

The stomping video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

You can check our Stomping Clips collection.

Big Feet Stomping You

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Enola can stomp on me any time she wishes. [Mmm]

--------------------

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Brazilian Ass Crush

-

I am wearing short shorts. My ass is looking great, but I don’t think that plushie will enjoy what I will do to him. I will crush him. I will flatten him with my round ass.
Look at my ass…flattens that teddy bear. I crush him with my ass covered by sweatpants. My ass is moving up and down. Oh, he will suffer!

Will it survive? I don’t think so 🙂

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

You will absolutely drool at sight of her butt crushing performance.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

Brazilian Ass Crush

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links