Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WANTFEET.COM Official thread (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34   
Author Topic: WANTFEET.COM Official thread
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Small Soles on Bed

-

Milan is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

Milan has some of the most perfectly thick and meaty soles you will see! They wrinkle up perfectly and she knows just how to get your motor running with them as she teases you with her wiggling, flexing and scrunching! Show her how big a load you have for her!

Milan is 28 years old beautiful girl with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and soles. She is 5’1” (153 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Milan’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Go to Clip: Small Soles on Bed

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Milan has gorgeous soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1282 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Margo Soles from Back

-

Margo is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

You are owned by my sexy wrinkled soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Margo is 20 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’6” (170 cm) sexy girl 116 LBS (53 KG).

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Video contains – feet, wrinkled soles, clean feet, fresh feet, soft feet, ignore, pointy toes, flexing feet, arches, soles tease, toe fetish, toe wiggling.

Go to Clip: Margo Soles from Back

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links