Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WANTFEET.COM Official thread (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33   
Author Topic: WANTFEET.COM Official thread
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keira can stomp on my any time she wishes to do so. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1275 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Different Size Sexy Soles

-

BBW Goddess Keira & Tessa both show off their gorgeous feet as they compare the differences side by side.. Keira has some of the LARGEST feet in the industry and they definitely make Tessa’s look so small!

You have another opportunity drool and stroke until cum for us! While we talk about our feet size and seduce you with our perfect arched feet or soft wrinkled soles, you could masturbate yourself, dreaming with our perfect big and little feet rubbing on your face… She moves her big sexy feet and toes while I wiggle and my pretty small soles. We compare sole to sole and show the size difference between our gorgeous feet! Your time is running puppy, stroke hard for us, we wanna see how much cum you can give to these perfect soles and yummy toes.

Tessa is 20 years old gorgeous woman with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’6” (163 cm) sexy girl 104 LBS (47 KG). She is a young Goddess with pretty feet.

Keira is 26 years old gorgeous girl with 10 (40 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’9” (176 cm) sexy girl 167 LBS (76 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Different Size Sexy Soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 657 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both have gorgeous soles! [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1275 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valera Has Flawless Soles

-

The gorgeous Valera, Sexy Goddess has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valera is 27 years old gorgeous woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’3” (161 cm) sexy girl 121 LBS (55 KG). She is a beautiful lady with wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valera’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920×1080 Full HD resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Valera Has Flawless Soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 657 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Valera Wrinkled Soles

-

The gorgeous Valera, Sexy Goddess has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valera is 27 years old gorgeous woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’3” (161 cm) sexy girl 121 LBS (55 KG). She is a beautiful lady with wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valera’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 UHD 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Go to Clip: Valera Wrinkled Soles

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Valera Barefoot Cake Crush

-
Valera is a beautiful foot model who has 7 size petite and powerful feet. She like crushing and crushes a chocolate cake under her sweaty soles. She places the chocolate cake on the crushed angel food cake and flattens them and sweetens with the sweat of her perfect feet.

She turns them to mush under her powerful feet.

You will absolutely drool at sight of Valera’s bare soles and crushing performance.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 UHD 4K resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

Go to clip: Valera Barefoot Cake Crush

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

It would be heaven to lick the cake crumbs off of Valera's soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Dora Soles on Glass

-

You can just lay there and see my incredible feet on the glass table above your face.

You love my sexy wrinkled soles. but there is something special about them not being perfectly smooth and pedicured.

Look at those soft heels, see the texture. But it’s really those wrinkles that drive you a little crazy.

Dora is 41 years old gorgeous girl with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 125 LBS (56 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Dora’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Dora Soles on Glass

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Dora has fabulous soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Admire My High Arched Feet

-

I have far better things to do than to waste My time acknowledging you kneeling on the floor next to My couch. Be still and keep quiet while I read my messages. Be thankful that I’m granting you the privilege of staring at My sexy soles.

A trivial chattel like you doesn’t deserve My attention until you prove worthy of it.

For a more powerful effect, watch this clip on repeat.

Dora is 41 years old gorgeous girl with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 125 LBS (56 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Dora’s feet and elegant toes.

Go to Clip: Admire My High Arched Feet

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

I love Dora's wrinkled soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Sweaty Feet After Workout

-

She is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

Laherre, is super hot with gorgeous feet. As she is laying there on the couch with her sexy soles on display for you while you play with yourself. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s feet and elegant toes.

Sweaty Feet After Workout

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

It would be an honor to lick the sweat off of Laherre's fabulous soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been following your website for a while. The video clips where the girls rub their feet against each other are great.

I haven't seen these lately though 😕

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Beatrix Barefoot Stomping

-
You’re a lucky little thing. You’ve gained the attention of a wandering giantess, looking for something to demolish. With no one else in sight, she focuses on you. Lifting her foot high in the air above your head she intends to bring it down upon you with incredible, crushing vigor. But wait… she doesn’t want to end her adventure with you so soon. She toys with you, teasing you and boasting about her size, strength and unstoppability. You can do nothing but listen to her cocky attitude about her stature and watch her gigantic assets shift and wobble as she paces, making the ground tremble beneath her feet. Will she end up smashing you in a butt pound with her wide and heavy ass? Or will she step on you like a little bug? In the end, you have to find out for yourself…

Beatrix is 23 years old gorgeous girl with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped highly arched and wrinkled soles. She is 5’10” (180 cm) sexy girl 118 LBS (54 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arched feet and smooth toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Beatrix’s bare soles and perfect toes.

The stomping video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

Beatrix Barefoot Stomping

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links