Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WANTFEET.COM Official thread (Page 33)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33   
Author Topic: WANTFEET.COM Official thread
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dior Soles Tease

-

You are owned by my sexy wrinkled soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Dior is 21 years old gorgeous woman with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’6” (168 cm) sexy girl 116 LBS (53 KG). She is a sexy lady with wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Dior’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Dior Soles Tease

--------------------
 -

Posts: 657 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Dior has fabulous soles indeed. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1278 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dior's feet are so good

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Want Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Want Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy Stomping Your Face

-

Is funny for me how you wait for me, hungry for my feet, counting the moments until I step down the stairs and finally step on you! I am here now and this is the best time of your day, when you are under my big soft soles and feel my long toes all over you, little man. I tease you with my feet and this is all that you can see, your vision, your reality, your God, my beautiful big feet!

You sit on the ground like a bug looking up at my massive perfect soles, a very exciting perspective for you. Even though you’re a tiny speck, your penis grows excited as you admire my soles. Nothing excites you like a pair of gigantic soles and mine are perfect. I will allow this opportunity to jerk off to my gorgeous feet; you might be tiny, but I want you to make a big mess for me.

Nancy is 29 years old beautiful woman with 8 (38 EU) size feet. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 58 LBS (127 KG).

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, sexy soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Nancy’s bare soles and elegant toes.
The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p. Exclusive model, only at our website. WantFeet

Nancy Stomping Your Face

--------------------
 -

Posts: 657 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy can trample on my face any time that she wishes. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 1278 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Anika High Arched Feet

-

You are owned by my sexy wrinkled soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Anika is 26 years old beautiful petite woman with 5 (35 EU) size small feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’2” (156 cm) tall and 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with small feet and high arches.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Anika’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Anika High Arched Feet

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Nancy Perfect Soles

-

Nancy is 29 years old beautiful woman with 8 (38 EU) size feet. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 58 LBS (127 KG).

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Margo’s feet and elegant toes.

Go to Clip:
Nancy Perfect Soles

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Nancy's soles are really perfect! [Mmm]

--------------------

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Addicted To My Oily Soles

-

Don’t you just love looking at my pretty feet? Especially when they’re dripping in oil, glistening in the light. Now get to stroking as you imagine having these pretty, slippery feet wrapped around you.

I knew that you couldn’t resist. As soon as you saw that oil pour onto those soles your cock got hard and you started stroking. You can’t resist My slick, oily feet. They are your weakness. Do you want to cum to them today? Enjoy the oily foot tease and, in the end, cum for My oily soles. It’ll make your day.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Margo’s feet and elegant toes.

Go to Clip: Addicted To My Oily Soles

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Watch My Standing Feet

-

Go to Clip: Watch My Standing Feet

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Nancy Wrinkled Soles Ignore

-

Go to Clip: Nancy Wrinkled Soles Ignore

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Nancy has absolutely fabulous soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Brazilian Girl Soles From Back

-

Laherre knows that you love her succulent soles. You cannot help yourself when you look at them. You feel the need to touch yourself, every time you look at her perfect feet. She teases you with her feet until you cum for her.

The gorgeous Laherre has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s feet and elegant toes.

Go to Clip: Brazilian Girl Soles From Back

--------------------
 -

Want Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 49792

Nancy Soles From Back

-

Nancy is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

Go to Clip: Nancy Soles From Back

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10510 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links