Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 26)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Miles High" - Queensryche

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Minute Warning" by Depeche Mode.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Girls" - Townes Van Zandt

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Tickets To Paradise" by Eddie Money.

When it comes to Eddie I'm partial to "Take Me Home Tonight", but that one wouldn't have gotten me into the ballpark as far as the "Two" consistency goes unless the title was actually "Take Me Home Twonight", but that's a pretty long shot.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Out Of Three Aint Bad" - Meat Loaf

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - You're right on the Eddie Money thing. "Take Me Home Tonight" is a great song and those vocal tags by Ronnie are SO nice. Heck, I'd have given you full credit on "Take Me Home Two-night" based on the merits of the song and the cleverness of it all!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Two Beats Off" by Fugazi.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Highways" - Ricky Skaggs

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"When Two Worlds Collide" by Simple Minds.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two More Bottles Of Wine" - Martina McBride

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Two Steps Behind" by Def Leppard.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As weird as it sounds, but I can`t get "Pull the plug" from Death out of my head today. I teenage memory [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Hal -

Those teenage memories last a lifetime. I love the fact that old songs can take you back to a time and place - in your mind and in your heart.

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Gunslingers" - Tom Petty

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Two By Two" by Bob Dylan.

Tom Petty always reminds me of Bob Dylan with that vocal delivery of his, so I couldn't help but think of that one when I saw that Ben cited a Petty song.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Story Town" - Bon Jovi

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - Yes, Tom Petty does have a little bit of Dylanesque delivery and I guess that's one of the things I love about him. That Traveling Wilsbury material was GREAT.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links