Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"It Takes Two" by Rob Base.

Man, deffo one of the worst songs of the last century [Wink]

But I used to like it when I was 12 years old. But then I also liked "Two Life Crew" back then.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Candles" - Gorky Park

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - No arguments here, Hal. Good points on the song (and the group).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat Metheny Group "Travels"..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18388 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angra - Spread Your Fire

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Party For Two" by Shania Twain.

I'm not really crazy about her music but I sure do like to look at her considering some of those crazy outfits she's worn for awards show appearances. That gal likes to show off some skin!

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Timing Woman - Johnny Cash

PS - I share the exact sentiments regarding Shania.

PSS for Calico Jack - I'm ready to shift gears anytime you are. Pick another number, a season, color, weekday or weather condition (rain, sun, etc). I'm up for the challenge, you can toss out the fisrt salvo.

[ June 30, 2005, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Pick another number, a season, color, weekday or weather condition (rain, sun, etc).

Color, aye? I like the sound of that one. Should be plenty of material to keep us busy for a while, so I'll get the ball rolling:

"Red Rain" by Peter Gabriel.

That was the opening track on his So album back in '86. I loved that song from the moment I first heard it and even preferred it to "Sledgehammer" and "In Your Eyes" which were both much bigger hits from that same album. Sure "Red Rain" is a bit repetitive, but I've got a remarkable threshhold for that type of thing when what's being repeated over & over is something that I find particularly pleasing to the ear. The instrumentation and progression coupled with Gabriel's voice are a match that scratches me right where I itch.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Red Rubber Ball" - The Cyrkle

Note - there was an excellent, note-for-note remake of this by Gerry Lewis and the Playboys. Both are excellent records. To this day, still one of the best post-breakup songs ever written.

Note 2- I remember that album well!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dead Skin Mask by Slayer
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLAYER rules [Nut Kick] [Evil Grin]

Sorry, please continue...

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
SLAYER rules [Nut Kick] [Evil Grin]

Sorry, please continue...

-Hal-

Hey Hal do you collect bootleg concerts?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

I used to collect records but not anymore. Had loads of old metal, punk & hardcore but sold it all a while back. I had some bootlegs, too, but was more into coloured vinyl and limited pressings.

-Hal-

--------------------

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I used to collect records but not anymore. Had loads of old metal, punk & hardcore but sold it all a while back. I had some bootlegs, too, but was more into coloured vinyl and limited pressings.

-Hal-

That's too bad. I was hoping we could trade Slayer bootlegs since you're into them too.
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Paint It Black" by the Rolling Stones.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

P.S. - "Red Rubber Ball" is awesome, Ben. Believe it or not I still have 2 copies of that 45 single (B-side is "How Can I Leave Her") around here somewhere. That was one of those gems that I discovered in my parents' vinyl record collection when I was a kid and the instrumentation struck me right away. I think it's the calliope that really gets me more than anything else on the recording, but the fact that it was co-written by Paul Simon definitely didn't hurt either. Great stuff!

P.P.S. - Slayer does rule!  -

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Black Is Black" - Los Bravos

Now this song had some outrageous vocals. Talk about some kind of an odd voice, it really cut the air.

PS - You are abolutely right about that calliope and how it adds so much. That and the rim shot off of that $50 drum kit - the stutter steps in the vocal on the chorus. Too much!

[ July 01, 2005, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links