Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 71)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
"The Last Ninja II" title tune on my old Commodore 64.

LOL! Now I'm gonna have to play that game tonight, Hal. The screenshot that you posted is actually from "The Last Ninja" rather than "The Last Ninja II", but I'm assuming the theme music you like came from the 2nd part.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm So Sick - Flyleaf

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LOL! Now I'm gonna have to play that game tonight, Hal. The screenshot that you posted is actually from "The Last Ninja" rather than "The Last Ninja II", but I'm assuming the theme music you like came from the 2nd part.
Yeah, you`re right. This pic is actually from Last Ninja II. I never really played it because it was a bit after my time (I only played on the C64 from around 83 - 86, after that only coding for demos) but I really liked the music, which was often used in intros & demos of cracker groups.

-

I just built up my old C-64 a few days ago and played some of the old games with my daughter. She was really into Pitfall II and Jungle Hunt. [Wink]

CJ, if you`re interested download this:
http://blitz.planetflibble.com/BruceLee.exe
 -
It`s an .exe file of the C-64 game "Bruce Lee"
and you don`t need an emulator to play. Totally cool (if you liked the original).
More info here: http://planetflibble.com/blitz

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
It`s an .exe file of the C-64 game "Bruce Lee"
and you don`t need an emulator to play. Totally cool (if you liked the original).

Now that's way cool, Hal. Bruce Lee was always one of my all-time favorite games on the C64. I'm still able to play straight through from beginning to end in record time. That never fails to impress my footgal friends. Okay, maybe it does. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm still able to play straight through from beginning to end in record time.
Seriously? I must admit that I never managed to play that one through, even though I tried dozens of times.
But then I´m more of the "text-adventure nerd". Stuff like the old Infocom and Melbourne House adventures. But that never impressed any foot gals [Wink] In fact, it didn`t impress anybody over here in Germany because non of the kids could speak English.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notorious B.I.G. featuring Nelly, Diddy, Jagged Edge

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Nasty Girl"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Birthday Massacre - Night Time
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipflopfan
Loyal Member
Member # 3339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipflopfan   Email flipflopfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my last serenade by killswitch engage
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"The Number of the Beast" by Iron Maiden.

-

Calico Jack

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Ain't Never Met A Motherfucker Quite Like Me - Kid Rock

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

"New York Crew" by Judge.

-Hal-

--------------------

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Domination - Pantera

I just trashed my desk here at work during the end part of the song. God I love that!!!!

R.I.P. Dimebag

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Help" by The Beatles.

-

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links