Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » WFL 2009: My fantasy football league. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: WFL 2009: My fantasy football league.
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys know by now I am up against #1 this week, so Goddess Elizabeth and I made a side bet. If I win,.. She will post some pics of her Legs and feet with 2spy rocks on her calf and on her foot.

If she wins, she will post pics of those sexy legs and pretty feet with 2spy sucks however she wants. I will also donate a 1 month membership to her site for 1 of the lucky board members of her choosing, ( Get ready to beg ) A contest or whatever she decides will be best.

The board wins either way [Woot] ...and its a win win for me. This is going to be a blast. [Cheers]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not doing so good right now... [Cry]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwww crap! I forgot to get my picks in 2spy. That's a waste to my win streak.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I could start three RBs and sit a WR. [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Awwwww crap! I forgot to get my picks in 2spy. That's a waste to my win streak.

I'm upset about that too Wu...You do know you have admin privileges, unless you totaly forgot till you posted this. Bummer... [Nut Kick]
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Hey at this time 6:43 central time I am ahead of Godddess.... [Woot] ... [Fingers Crossed]
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oooh a 1 point victory for 2spy over the Goddess E.!!! That's the way to take her down! [Cheers]

Pics please miss E! [Tongue] [Mmm] [Laugh]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Wow! That was a close one. I thought we were headed for another tie like the one Adam and I had. Santonio did just enough. Much love to the Starwalkers for 6 straight weeks of domination. I wonder who you are playing this upcoming week. [Nana]

Now the longest winning streak belongs to the Reverse EffJays. I also see that Will has finally broken his losing streak. Congrats! [Thumbs Up]

Finally, congrats to the Destroyers and see you again in week 14. [Nut Kick] [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

I also wanted to point out that the trade deadline is Friday Nov 20. So, if there are any deals to be made, you'll have to get them done before then.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

That was a close one for sure, I thought she had it...The best thing though we get pics from the goddess herself... [Woot]
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Looking forward to the 14 Wu...I hope to do better this time. I have always enjoyed and have a blast competing against you. [Smile]
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
I also see that Will has finally broken his losing streak. Congrats! [Thumbs Up]

Hey thanks Wu! I love to win of course but the real fun in the WFL is just getting to play against all this elite competition. [Hump] [Laugh] [Cheers]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
Oooh a 1 point victory for 2spy over the Goddess E.!!! That's the way to take her down! [Cheers]

Pics please miss E! [Tongue] [Mmm] [Laugh]

Forgive me WillJerk4feet, I read that and then just forgot to reply. Thanks for the congrats [Thumbs Up] ....I do think beating Goddess was a great FEET in itself.... [Laugh]
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Forgive me as I have been in bed ill for the last two days and just now saw I had lost. I will get the pictures done soon.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
Forgive me as I have been in bed ill for the last two days and just now saw I had lost. I will get the pictures done soon.

Just get better then miss E., no hurry. [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links