Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » WFL 2009: My fantasy football league. (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: WFL 2009: My fantasy football league.
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
Damn, I'm up against Wu now! I also see that he made the playoffs. Maybe he'll pull some of his starters this week so I can get a victory! [Laugh]

Wishfill thinking will. ... [Laugh]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
Damn, I'm up against Wu now! I also see that he made the playoffs. Maybe he'll pull some of his starters this week so I can get a victory! [Laugh]

Wishfill thinking will. ... [Laugh]
[Evil Grin] The Titans vs Colts game is going to play a huge factor in our match up Will. And if I didn't need extra incentive to cheer against Brees this week... The Skins vs Saints game could get UGLY. [Thud]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
[Evil Grin] The Titans vs Colts game is going to play a huge factor in our match up Will. And if I didn't need extra incentive to cheer against Brees this week... The Skins vs Saints game could get UGLY. [Thud]

I hope both the Saints and Colts go down today. I don't care if Brees is my fantasy QB or not. lol This would be hard to do though, maybe one of them but not both.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was a close one Will! That damn Drew Brees! It also looks like I picked up another six points from somewhere. I guess they now consider that Meachem fumble return a defensive TD.

Also, Looks like I have another date with the Destroyers! [Violent]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wu quit being modest! You're clearly gonna win out ainec. [Nana]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:

Also, Looks like I have another date with the Destroyers! [Violent]

Somebody Help Me [Eek!] ...Boy'.. I have my work cut out for me this week....Maybe there is someway I can hurt him... [Nut Kick] ..... [Nana]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

And down I go!!! Dang! No way Tynes score 17 points. Congrats to the Destroyers! [Bow Down]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
And down I go!!! Dang! No way Tynes score 17 points. Congrats to the Destroyers! [Bow Down]

Thanks Wu for the congrats. With cris getting 35 points I just have to gloat and smile from ear to ear. [Big Grin] ... Unbelievable.... [Nana] .... [Woot] ... [Hop] is this too much gloating, take this... [Nut Kick] ... [Bump] .....Ok that felt good... [Cheers]
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

LOL!!! [Laugh]

Oh...

For the Saint defense... [Nut Kick]
For Lee Evans... [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick]
For Randy Moss... [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick]

[Bow Down] Chris Johnson...

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
LOL!!! [Laugh]

Oh...

For the Saint defense... [Nut Kick]
For Lee Evans... [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick]
For Randy Moss... [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick]

[Bow Down] Chris Johnson...

Looks like I jinxed you with my prediction. But really who could predict Randy Moss losing points...

Good luck to the four of you in the playoffs!

Give em hell Young St@rW@lkers!

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Good luck to the final 4....I have a consolation game against Green Monk, I hope to go out a winner [Fingers Crossed] I have enjoyed playing with you all [Cheers]

PS: WU...How about them Skins? They went from a complete stumbling bumbling team That I have never before seen from them, to a championship caliber team nobody wants to play. WOW!

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

quote:
Good luck to the final 4....I have a consolation game against Green Monk, I hope to go out a winner [Fingers Crossed] I have enjoyed playing with you all [Cheers]

PS: WU...How about them Skins? They went from a complete stumbling bumbling team That I have never before seen from them, to a championship caliber team nobody wants to play. WOW!

Thank you my friend. It has always been fun but it has been even more fun this year. The new format keeps things interesting all the way to the end.

It become tricky now when deciding who to play. I'm seriously torn with Joseph Addai. He's a really good player who has done great things for me this season. Now that the Colts have clinched home field, I have no idea how long they'll play their starters. I can't count on Addai if he only plays a half. I think I'll be facing the same scenario with Favre soon. I'm hoping that Randy Moss plays like a man possessed this week.

The Skins are an enigma. They are the biggest tease in the NFL. Just when you get your hopes up, they'll let you down. I do know that they want to spoil things for the Giants and Cowboys REALLY badly.

Also, that Eagles' Super Bowl trophy case must remain empty!!! [Mad] [Evil Grin]

[ December 19, 2009, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

I do believe dallas won't win another game, the skins will win that game and yes' eagles super bowl trophy must stay empty.. [Thumbs Up]
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Doesn't look good for me so far. Too many points being left on the field tonight. Brees under throws Henderson which leads to an INT. Then, Henderson drops a sure TD.

Cowboy receivers are dropping passes and Romo can't hit a wide open Austin in the end zone. Flozell Adams decides to get call for a personal file... making it a 40 yard FG and giving my opponent an extra point.

I need Romo to run one in.. LOL [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I do believe dallas won't win another game, the skins will win that game and yes' eagles super bowl trophy must stay empty.. [Thumbs Up]

[Thud] Oh no, now you've done it. Run for the hills if the Skins lose and the Eagles win the SB! [Laugh]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links