Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » WFL 2009: My fantasy football league. (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: WFL 2009: My fantasy football league.
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Twas a good run for me and as those others who didn't bench Cutler and Thomas I must bid you adieu.

Best of luck to the final two.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to to Bison4me and the Young St@arW@lkers for making it to the championship round. Best of luck to the both of you. [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Wu, being that's its Dallas week, my focus is on the match up with Young St@rW@lkers, and my Beloved Skins!
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
The Skins are an enigma. They are the biggest tease in the NFL. Just when you get your hopes up, they'll let you down. I do know that they want to spoil things for the Giants and Cowboys REALLY badly.

You are so right. [Mad]

quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
I do believe dallas won't win another game, the skins will win that game

Doh' [Thud]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Congratulations to to Bison4me and the Young St@arW@lkers for making it to the championship round. Best of luck to the both of you. [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

Big thanks Wu!! [Kiss]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
Thanks Wu, being that's its Dallas week, my focus is on the match up with Young St@rW@lkers, and my Beloved Skins!

Dude, you are kicking my buttocks at the moment...Best of luck!! [Cheers]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is one heated fantasy super bowl..so close right now

Good luck Mommie and Bison4Me!

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Is it time for me to gloat now? [Nana]

--------------------

-

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Elizabeth [Thumbs Up] we bowdown to the GODDESS... [Bow Down]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
Congrats Elizabeth [Thumbs Up] we bowdown to the GODDESS... [Bow Down]

this. [Bow Down]

--------------------

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

*DOES THE END ZONE DANCE IN HER UNDIES*
[Woot]

--------------------

-

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
*DOES THE END ZONE DANCE IN HER UNDIES*
[Woot]

*Watches* Why am I here again??? Oh Yeah! Congrats E! Hopefully you'll be back to defend your title and play with us next season. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Goddess, I owe you a nice foot rub. While the sun on my late season run has set, I had a great time playing with the whole crew. Let's do it again next year!
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

In about a couple months we'll be getting ready to go again. [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

I'm pretty excited about this too. No way can we let a GIRL beat us again [Laugh] jk GE [Kiss]

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links