Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is Your Perfect Foot??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What is Your Perfect Foot???
Toe Sucker
unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everybody!!

I wanted to ask you, what is your perfect foot?

My perfect foot, would have to be a wide, size 10, medium sized toes, slight foot smell, deep arched foot!! This foot would be encased in the most sheer of black nylons, with a pair of heels dangling off the toes! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Jerkoff]

whats yours???

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gr8 Feet lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 1367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gr8 Feet lover   Email Gr8 Feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A size 9 or larger foot with long toes, red painted toenails, deep arches, milky white skin, sweaty odor with baby soft soles. No foot deformaties. [Mmm]
Posts: 456 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My perfect foot is a smaller, petite foot with nice arches, red toenails and little to no smell. Fortunately for me my girlfriend has size 5 and 1/2 feet always nicely pedicured. [Laugh]
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The idea of ever seeing a perfect female foot, to me, is about as likely as seeing the perfect movie, eating the perfect steak, or playing the perfect video game. It just ain't gonna happen, in other words. Reality can never compete with fantasy or idealogical views of perfection, but I admire several women who's feet get really close to this "all-perfect" goal I've got established in my mind. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
purefeetmaya
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for purefeetmaya   Author's Homepage   Email purefeetmaya   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Lou, it's great to understand your fetish, know what works for you and what doesn't....but at the same time it's extremely important to be realistic. I think you're just setting yourself up for disappointment and failure to hold on too closely to your ideals.

I also believe that a sign of maturity is appreciating diversity. As you get older and wiser, get to learn more about yourself, it's not so much about perfection. It's more about loving yourself, appreciating what you've been given, loving different aspects about your fetish.

(ok, it was my birthday this past weekend...not that I'm feeling reflective and 'mature' or anything [Wink] )

--------------------
www.purefeet.com

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/mayafeat.html
http://www.123feet.com/free/my-sexy-toes/index.html

Posts: 218 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
(ok, it was my birthday this past weekend...not that I'm feeling reflective and 'mature' or anything [Wink] )

With age comes wisdom O' Wise One. [Wink] [Big Grin] Wish that was true in my case. If I was as smart as I felt old, I'd be one of those brainiac 5 day Jeopardy Champion types. [Joint]

Happy Birthday again Maya. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday maya!! hope you had a gd one...

u are right about the fetish thing. But i was only asking the question as a once in a prefence sort of thing... [Smile]

feettreats
Godfather of Feet
Member # 1250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feettreats         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "perfect" foot? Ahhhhhhhhh........

Perfect symmetry to the calf and ankle...
A really high arch....
Nicely tapered toes......
A slightly wider sole compared to the heel (which would be nicely rounded)
Nicely pedicured...
Toe rings....
With a sexy nail polish....
In a size six.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Posts: 579 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,

mines gotta b a nicely tanned size 7 foot. not too big not too small. er, nice soft soles, the classic wrinkles of course and nice pedicured toes.

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker
unregistered

very nice gentlemen! I like it....

keep em cummin in!!! [Wink] [Big Grin]

ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite foot is the one that I'm either cumming on or, the one I'm worshipping.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ilovefeet said

quote:
My favorite foot is the one that I'm either cumming on or, the one I'm worshipping.
I agree with the the idea, but I think it gets more intense when you are in love with the owner of the feet then they truly are the most perfect in the World, just because they also happen to be beautiful feet as well just makes it all the better LOL i.e. my g/f has fantastic size 4 feet with long toes and soft smoth skin on the soles of her feet, I have spent hours on her feet, kissing, massage, painting toenails and on a good day cummin on them. Sorry if I am boring you but she is fantastic and I am in Love [kiss]
Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carol's feet of Gazelle's Paw Brotherhood.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case anyone is an avid reader here is a book entitled "Footsucker" by Geoff Nicholson. It is fast reading. The book describes the intense pursuit of the perfect foot and gives a description of a foot fetishist's mind. It is scaring how I saw a lot of myself in the book, but not to the degree of the gloomy parts in the book. Great book to read.
Footsucker

[ February 22, 2004, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker
unregistered

Reinforced, very true my man!! I like the idea. They are hot feet. [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links