Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is Your Perfect Foot??? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What is Your Perfect Foot???
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Zamora. The feet in my avatar belong to Raven Kay Lee, and YES her feet are being tickled by my tongue!

(The original cartoon animation is larger and shows all of Raven and all of me.)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The perfect foot exists in every foot you see, to a varied degree. (hey, that rhymed)hehe

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Large

Wide

Long

Soft

Smooth

Flower Smell

Clear Toenails

Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu Luo Bi
Board Regular
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu Luo Bi   Author's Homepage   Email Wu Luo Bi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer small, soft feet. I like them to be sweaty and a bit smelly but I can do with either. I have an obsession with Asian girls and they usually have soft, small feet.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow this is an old thread but since I havent posted in it yet, I'll give it a whirl...anybody whose seen my previous posts shouldnt really be surprised by this [Big Grin]

she has feet that are:
-huge feet, size 10 or up, give me Mikayla's size 14s or anybody bigger if you got em though...bigger is definetely better [Smile]
-long, finger like toes, think Gabby or Piper from sexylongtoes.com
-the longer second toe is pretty great as well, Reese Witherspoon and Jenna Elfman, I'm lookin at you [Smile]
-boney feet, Paris Hilton gets big points here but her too short toenails take a lot away unfortunately...Nicole Kidman doesnt have this problem [Smile]
-and last but not least, she has very very veiny feet. not spider or vericose veins, no, but the kind that protrude from the tops of the feet, god so freaking hot, think Rose, Shasta, or Bella from toewigglers.com. I love veiny feet [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[ June 20, 2005, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: kkrieger ]

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet that are silky-smooth--ie, they have a "mirrored finish." I like bare and stockinged feet about evenly, but I'm partial to black stockings. Foot size doesn't interest me so much, so long as they are well-proportioned with the rest of her body.
Oh, and I like feet that are in my lap! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my perfect foot would be a size 7-7 1/2 with high arches. normal-sized toes with big toenails{im a sucker for woman with big toenails, they look so sexy with any color polish}. a big but round heel which is soft,smooth,and sports alittle wrinkle. also, soft and smooth soles to top it all off. ive seen quite a few mature older woman with feet that i just described and they are all good friends of mine. hope to find more just like these.

[ December 05, 2006, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: The Champ ]

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have searched high and low for the perfect foot and I am pretty certain the closet to perfection belongs to lexi.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pause at 0:32 seconds.

A teen show featuring the lovely Ms. Lauren Storm.

My idea of perfection is smoothness, with few-to-no visible veins on top or bottom (I don't get the wrinkled soles appeal), and cute, well-tapered toes that line up neatly, without any big gaps in length. It's rare to see this.

[ March 25, 2008, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: Uno1 ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long flexible toes
Slender feet - almost where they can slip out of shoes if not strapped in. (I think I like that in my women, too - hard to hold)
Strong angular instep
Amazing arch
Soft supple soles
Soft sexy heel
Hard as Nailz nails

Takes her feet seriously, when I ask for a fresh pedi before shooting I mean it - toes and hands do not have to match

A woman that can be one of the guys while wearing light eye make-up and lipstick

A woman that prefers heels over Uggs

Long slender legs for teasing

Who is my fav? Well it changes - All my models have something I adore about them and hand picked them all!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dan
Board Regular
Member # 22497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Dan   Email Big Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size isn't that important to me, but shape is.
I prefer high arched feet, with a great pedicure, and well shaped toes. I prefer them painted, and in my face if possible !! [Mmm] [Mmm]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Web Cruiser:
Well,

mines gotta b a nicely tanned size 7 foot. not too big not too small. er, nice soft soles, the classic wrinkles of course and nice pedicured toes.

Web

Well if you're someplace warm you must see lots of those and if you're not -- summer is coming so there'll lots to choose from. I think 7 is an average size... just my size...LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dazza:
A pair of size 10 or bigger wide sole chunky heels big wide toes with big wide nails soft soles and black nail polish

Sounds delicious! The only thing I'd cjange would be the black polish. I prefer natural toes with no polish.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My g/f's feet are the ideal pair of peds for me [Big Grin]
Size 7-8's
Smooth, wrinkly soles
Mid-long toes(Not a fan of short toes but I'll take em [Smile] )
Essentially Im a sucker for "red heads feet" [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQsAjnrrvpU

For the moment I think that's the closest I can get to 'perfection'. Though the toes can still be somewhat shorter (with the nails keeping in proportion) and keep the same status.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links