Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is Your Perfect Foot??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What is Your Perfect Foot???
Checkmate
Major Player
Member # 1483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkmate   Email Checkmate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>In case anyone is an avid reader here is a book
>entitled "Footsucker" by Geoff Nicholson.

It looks like an interesting read, and in my case, certainly reminiscent of recent events. I was approached not too long ago by somebody in the world of publishing and propositioned to author a book which would in essence be an exposé of my foot fetish experiences, both private as well as the bevy of organized parties, events, & sessions that I've been an integral part of here in the Big Apple. They requested that the premise of the story deal not with a fictional account of one man's fetish for women's feet, but rather a telling diary of sorts illustrating a true account of one man's rather active "foot fetish lifestyle" set in a large metropolitan American city and taking place over a cumulative period of years. While I'll admit to being intrigued by the idea, things have been rather busy on the foot fetish front here in my neck of the woods, and I haven't had a chance to really sit down and mull it over just yet. Documenting my experiences would certainly prove no easy task though, if I do say so myself! hehe I'll keep you posted though should I decide to go ahead and take them up on the offer, for those of you avid readers amongst us who would appreciate that sort of thing. Personally I think I'd rather see my story made into a movie!

[Wink]

Checkmate

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
The idea of ever seeing a perfect female foot, to me, is about as likely as seeing the perfect movie, eating the perfect steak, or playing the perfect video game. It just ain't gonna happen, in other words. Reality can never compete with fantasy or idealogical views of perfection, but I admire several women who's feet get really close to this "all-perfect" goal I've got established in my mind. [Cool]

I understand what you saying Lou, but i have to say this: Elzbennet's feet are as close to perfect in my ideal of perfect feet as it will probably get. "Hey" what can I say I'm in Lust with Elz.------- [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah ,calves are very important also just like her feet,very full and shapely like a swimmer or gymnast! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect feet: Little Redhead and Flash and S*.

My ideal foot:

Size 8 or larger.
Nice long toes. Not too short.
Polished toes. Red. Ones that look nice unpolished too.
Long, soft, slender soles.
Soles that are ticklish.

Other attributes:
Nice legs.
A nice personality.
Reasonable body.
And she has to say "yes".

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pheet:
oh yeah ,calves are very important also just like her feet,very full and shapely like a swimmer or gymnast! [Thumbs Up]

Oh yeah, you hit the nail on the head pheet.
we seem to think alike------ [Cheers]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admire too many different types of feet to describe the "perfect" foot, but DragonLily (www.dragonlily.net), Raven Kay Lee (www.ravenkaylee.net), and Mistress Natasha (www.russian-mistress.com) have feet that are simply divine!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalesoles
Major Player
Member # 591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalesoles         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone who comes near to perfect feet is Tiffany Thomas from FMConceptsInc.com. [Smile]
At least as far as my taste is concerned.

Goodbye everyone.

[ April 19, 2004, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: femalesolesmaniac ]

--------------------
The soles are the sexiest body parts of a woman.

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfan   Email footfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say the perfect foot for me, would be a size 8-9. Long toes, a slightly high arch, smooth skin and a slight odor. Although, I'm willing to adjust my preferences accordingly.

I guess Mikayla or Karen Cogz would be my idea of the prefect set of feet for me.

Footfan

--------------------
"I would give anything to have my way with Anjelina Jolie's feet".

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've read Geoff Nicholson's FOOTSUCKER. As a metter of fact, it's sitting on one of the bookshelves next to me right now! It's a bit contrived, but still a fun read. I don't want to post any spoilers (just in case anyone plans on reading it), but if anyone would like to know more about the book, just let me know.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southernfeet
Board Regular
Member # 1775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email southernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A nice tanned foot (size not impt) with long, slender toes...yummy! And NO French manicures. I dont know who started that fad, but I prefer short toenails!

--------------------
www.southernfeet.com

Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfan   Email footfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, I think the french started the french pedicures.

footfan

BTW, I only like short toenails too, you could cut up pretty bad with long ones. haha-

quote:
Originally posted by southernfeet:
A nice tanned foot (size not impt) with long, slender toes...yummy! And NO French manicures. I dont know who started that fad, but I prefer short toenails!

--------------------
"I would give anything to have my way with Anjelina Jolie's feet".

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dazza
Loyal Member
Member # 1815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dazza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pair of size 10 or bigger wide sole chunky heels big wide toes with big wide nails soft soles and black nail polish

--------------------
LONGER THE SOLE TASTIER THE LICK

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I'm new to this board but have visited the site quite often. My perfect foot is smaller, probably like a size 6. Clean usually but I do like dirty soles and smelly feet are a big plus. Nice toes not too long and not stubby. Deep arches and this is unique, I love feet that have a nice arc to the outer edge. Not the arch (inside of foot) but the outside. I guess you could say shapely feet are e huge turn on!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merkaba
Board Regular
Member # 1429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merkaba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's easy... Lauren from www.footpixies.com *drool* [Mmm]
Posts: 33 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Fetish Artist, nice logo man !!! Are the feet in your logo supposed to be tickled when licking them ?

What if the lady with the perfect feet is not into foot play ( quite possible, maybe "natural") ? Would she deserve this title ?

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links