Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Webbed Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Webbed Toes
matthewbarney
Elite Trooper
Member # 2201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matthewbarney   Email matthewbarney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who here has been w/ a woman w/ webbed toes? does anyone find webbed toes attractive?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/93667035/94582436Fozigy

Posts: 298 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matthewbarney
Elite Trooper
Member # 2201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matthewbarney   Email matthewbarney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
click here:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/93667035/94582436Fozigy

Posts: 298 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...quite odd. It's more of a deformity than anything. I would find it hard to be attracted to webbed feet, although it is kinda fascinating. I suppose it's a beauty that can be held by some, be discarded by many, and be cherished by few...

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been with a woman that has had webbed toe's,I like nicolette's tho,and I have a female friend with webbed toe's they look pretty good too,but the one's in the link up above,I'd have to pass those by,check out nicolette's an see whatcha think http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/nicolette.html

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ftphantom.They are so stunning that words simply cannot come any were near to doing them justice, & your going to have to take my word for it when I say they look EXACTLY THE SAME ,as those which belong to my girlfreind's best mate.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is kinda interesting, but falls somewhere short of intruging. It's interesting that within our own little foot-fetish community, we have yet MORE diversity and variety. It's the lifeblood of this forum, though.

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shonuff
Member # 2439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shonuff   Email Shonuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikki has great feet.

--------------------
Who's the master!!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Shonuff, this is off-topic but I just wanted to say that I got a kick out of your screen name & choice of avatar. I can fondly remember watching Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon back in 1985 and having a good chuckle at how gloriously campy it was. You brought that whole time period back for me lickety-split. Oh and by the way, since that was your first post, welcome!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shonuff
Member # 2439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shonuff   Email Shonuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha Ha! Thanks! One of my all time favourite movies!

--------------------
Who's the master!!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's get this thread back on the front page for the benefit of any new users who have not had the pleasure of seeing, Nikki's beautiful webbed toes. there is somthing about a young lady with wide feet & webbed toes that is such a big turn-on.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not for me... I'm not into the webbed thing at all...

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Mywifesfeet, You don't know what your missing.

--------------------

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a beggar. Not a choser.

Pass dem over here.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nikki's toes are webbed?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
web
Board Regular
Member # 3100

Icon 14 posted      Profile for web   Email web       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that webbed 2nd and 3rd toes are the sexiest trait that a woman's feet can have. There are several webbed toed models that appear often at Wu's. Nikki of Nikki's Arches, Mabel of Planet of the Arches and Sherri of 10 Unique Toes. Here is a link for you webbed toes admirers.

-- Link removed --

[ November 15, 2005, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Elzbennet ]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links