Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Webbed Toes (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Webbed Toes
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IN my opinion those are scary.

I have webbed feet actually. I sat there playing with them at work today (I work in an office) and I noticed they were!

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats sseexxy [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
webbedfj
Member # 10353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for webbedfj   Email webbedfj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love webbed toes! I had a g/f once who had them and it sure was fun sucking on them!! My favorite kinds of webbed toes is where there is actually loose skin between the toes kinda like a duck's or frog's. My ultimate fantasy would be to have a chick with all five toes webbed like that with the skin membranes spread between her toes. Goes for webbed fingers, too!! I wish there were more web-toed footjob content around!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
webbed feet? hell nah. i like long wiggly separated toes
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesnt make a difference to me, both are sexy

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jonboyee, Your entitled to your opinion but I think your missing a treat but it's each to their own taste I guess.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by webbedfj:
I love webbed toes! I had a g/f once who had them and it sure was fun sucking on them!! My favorite kinds of webbed toes is where there is actually loose skin between the toes kinda like a duck's or frog's. My ultimate fantasy would be to have a chick with all five toes webbed like that with the skin membranes spread between her toes. Goes for webbed fingers, too!! I wish there were more web-toed footjob content around!!

So do I, webbedf.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by mystique:

I have webbed feet actually. I sat there playing with them at work today (I work in an office) and I noticed they were!

That's interesting I suppose it was this particularthread that made you inspect them & become self-aware off them & it just goes too prove that it's amazing what this forum makes people do!

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by mystique:

In all honesty I think you should take great pleasure in having webbed toes as their's a lot of women that would love too have feet like that & how us guys would love it if their were even more women with with wide feet 7 webbed toes as thei so sexy, .

--------------------

2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll definitely vouch for Nikki's loveliness, which extends to not just her feet (though they are incredibly sexy-looking). Man I wish I were her husband. [Smile]
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry none of those links worked for me, would love to see these webbed toes though

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend has 2 webbed toes it doesnt bother me at all.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually ordered a custom video with a girl who had webbed toes. Funny thing is, I didn't realize she had them until I got the video in the mail, and you know what, it didn't bother me at all. Her feet were so nice looking that it didn't matter to me, and the webbed toes just ended up being something more of a slight curiousity that I liked than anything else.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't bother me one bit. One girl who works at a sunglasses kiosk at the mall always wears sandals in the summertime, and she has webbed toes (her second and third toe on both feet). Very sexy. I kinda want to say something to her, figure its the ultimate ice breaker, but always chicken out. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links