Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Webbed Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Webbed Toes
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
errr, thats kind of disgusting in my opinion, but to each his own

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep that freak show stuff in the circus [Puke]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetal
Board Regular
Member # 6923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetal   Email Toetal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikis's webbed feet are sexy while those on the first link are a turn off. The obvious difference is Niki's are well cared.
Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not necessarily into the webbed toe thing but I sure would sit back and take FJ from Nikki. Knew a red head girl named cathy who had a webbed toe and they still looked pretty good.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty Mike, Nikki's toes are webbed check them out when you get the chance & I can assure you that you won't be dissopointed.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming from a guy who actually has two of them webbed on his own right foot, I can say at first I was so embarrased by mine that I didn't care for it much on the girls either. But some girls, Nikki for example, don't phase me. And then I went and asked a friend of mine, Precious, to model for Soles of Silk and found out hers were slightly webbed as well. It doesn't bother her either. And I really think she is a cutie and love taking her photos. Her feet are cute to me. Actually, some people haven't even noticed. Here are links to her photos.

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/mini_golf024.jpg

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/ravens_stadium008.jpg

As for the term freaks, please. If that is considered a freak, then perhaps everyone with some skin discoloration, a lazy eye, or slightly crooked teeth better join us.

Coming from an unperfect person,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
web
Board Regular
Member # 3100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for web   Email web       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Webbed toes are kind of like a smile. An ugly girl is still ugly even when she smiles, while a pretty girl becomes radiant with a smile. Ugly feet with webbed toes are still ugly, while pretty feet like Precious' and Nikki's become even more beautiful with webbed toes. It's sort of like a beauty mark. I hope to see more of Precious and would like to see a top shot of her cute webbed toes.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edward Weeps
Board Regular
Member # 9231

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edward Weeps   Email Edward Weeps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it's great! i love variety, give me something i havn'e tseen before and i'm there!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the post of the mini golf pic patrick; I right clicked and saved as, cause it was such a nice dam pic. But I never noticed her webbed toes until you just pointed it out. Guess i was just admiring the 'whole package', instead of what some would call an imperfection. Is that a blunt on the ground beside the rock btw,lol?
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wvcple2003,

Thanks for the comments on Precious' photos. As for the blunt, if that is what it is, it sure wasn't from us. I never even paid it any mind, but you could be right. After all we were in Ocean City, a pretty trendy place for the party harty crowd.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick you are right she is a cutie and so are her feet. I'd take em gladly.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonboyee
Major Player
Member # 8790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonboyee   Author's Homepage   Email Jonboyee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into them. I like toes that can SPREAD OUT ALL THE WAY!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Come check out my site
http://webpages.charter.net/jonboyee/default.htm

Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This gal here will definitely turn you guys on to the web toed ladies! Hubba hubba!

Web toed dom

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
web
Board Regular
Member # 3100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for web   Email web       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out http://www.toes-in-action.com/models/nic.htm
Posts: 36 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @ LeDaemon's Web Toed Mistress!

Webbed toes don't bother me one bit as long as the woman's feet are pretty and taken care of, just like any other feet I enjoy looking at.

I always wondered what it'd be like to suck the toes of a woman with webbed toes. **Hey Nikki, care to volunteer?** Just kiddin'...but not.

And who in the world would use the term "freaks" in a place like this?! I thought we were above comments like that.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links