Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does She Offer Her Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Does She Offer Her Feet?
stash
Board Regular
Member # 2608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dudes, let me just say this is the best! I mean to talk to you guys/gals that are into the feet makes my day! Anyway, if you read my previous threads, my favorite position is to suck my wife's toes and feet as she gives me a BJ. She just offers me her feet and toes w/o me asking. My question is, how does your girl give you her feet during sex/oral? Do you guys have to ask for them? Do you just grab them? Or does she just automatically know that you want them and therefore serves um up for you to enjoy without saying a word? I'm just curious.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naturally you'll get different responses from different people, but in my case, the majority of the gals that I'm intimate with tend to either offer their feet and toes willingly, or allow me carte blanche to enjoy them at will. They're already well aware of my predilections and leanings before the encounters, so it's not entirely surprising that they're so accomodating that way in the bedroom (or wherever it happens to be at the time). I honestly can't remember the last time I've had to ask, but I certainly wouldn't hesitate to do so if necessary. By the way stash, the simultaneous toesuck/blowjob is one of my all-time favorite positions too, and easily one of my most frequented.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the ways my wife gives me her feet is when we are engaging in forplay she will put her feet in my face while jerking me off or as she leans over to give me a blow.

If I went into all the ways she offers her feet to me during sexual encounters this would be a rather long post...

As a general rule she offers her feet to me during sex all the time. I will sometimes ask things like..."can you try to put your feet this way?" Or..."can we get your feet over here?".

But to answer your question another way...She is always willing to try new ideas with sex involving her feet. Sometimes I ask, some times she just figures out a way to get her feet in there for me on her own.

Durring one of the first sexual encounters we had while we were dating, she was jerking me off and I asked her if I could see her feet. She just put them right on my chest. Then I pulled her soles right up against my face. After we were done with the fun stuff she asked me why I wanted to see her feet. I told her about my foot fetish and about how awesome her little feet were. She had never heard of foot fetish stuff before. She was genuinly pleased that I liked her bare feet so much. That was 12 years ago and she has really enjoyed my foot fetish to this day. I play with her feet all the time and she has never complained or denied me her bare feet.

Her feet are a part of many different aspects of our lives and are a regular part of our sex life.

I hope that answers your question.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly think I'm a pretty lucky man... When The Love of my life and I first started going out (many moon ago), she already knew that I had a "thing" for her pretty li'l feet and she though it was "cute". Thus, she was never the least bit shy about initiating footsie games, often kicking her shoes off in the truck and then teasing/torturing me by rubbing her toes on my cheek, grabbing my hair with them as I drive, etc. Still does that, and even around the house, she's **always** sticking her feet in my face and sayin' "Suck my toes" in her cute pleading little girlie voice. Bottom line --- I rarely have to ask for foot-fun. Life is good! :-)

The very first time we had sex ("all the way sex", that is. LoL), it was on our big log bed... She ended up layin' with her back leanin' up against the headboard (kinda half sitting), with me in front/leanin' over the top of her, but with my weight leanin' on the headboard top-rail. To this day, this remains one of her favorite ways to "do it". :-) She's a li'l gal, and that position seems to make it quite easy for her to move around and climax easily. Anyhow... that very first time, **completely on her own** and without any prompting from me, she placed her hands on my chest, smiled sweetly, and pushed me back a bit, then pulled her knees up and swung her soft little feet up and placed them both right on my face. All I remember after that is her squealing, "Oh my god... You're soooo hard!" This was followed by several moments of her moanin' & groanin'...

Eventually, she pulled her feet from my face, smiling as I groaned in protest... "Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet" she said, and shifting her position slightly, she brought her feet back to my face, spread her toes wide and brushed them across my nose... She giggled and pulled them back as I groaned, and then teased me that way for a minute or two. Finally, with another giggle, she said, "Oh ok..." as she pressed her toes to my nose, spreading and wriggling them until my nose was firmly cupped beneath them, and then said, "...Smell my toes, baby". Boy howdy!... that was it for me... Within seconds,I came so hard, I felt like I turned inside out. And with some variation, that's still the way things usually end up to this day.

Another thing that **she initiates** (and I love) is how when she's on her back and I'm going down on her, she'll often slide a foot down and grab the head of my Johnson with her toes, or place her sole over it, as it presses into the bed. Oh baby! ;-)

Oddly enough though, I cannot say that we have ever done the aforementioned "toe suck/bj"... Have to try that one of these days!

Sorry for the long post! Just my .02

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl totally offers her sexy peds during sex.Shit she offers all the time ,we 'll be sitting and she'll place her peds on my lap for a rub,sniff,tickle. :woot:My girl has gone down on me while I am licking and sucking her toes and soles,Damn thats the shit.Just like Sleddog and his girl, while I am down on her sweet spot she 'll always go for my cock with her magic feet .Sometimes I,ll blow my load in this position [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gurl just gives them to me. I ask once in a while but she mostly just donates em to me. Great!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its pretty much the same here. But one thing that I really love, is when I'm getting a BJ, and shes on her stomach, and her soles are facing me, but at the other end of the bed, and shes just spreading em and teasing me w/ them, and moving her toes alot. I would have to say they are like Sasha's but smaller. Its great!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I are very open sexually. For the most part she just knows that I love having her feet in foreplay. And what is great about my wife is the days she isn't in the mood for sex I get to have her feet as long as i need them to take care of things.. I have never been denied her feet.. Whether they were sweaty, dirty it doesn't matter.. My fetish for feet is all across the board...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover2300
Board Regular
Member # 2819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover2300   Email footlover2300   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey sorry to be offer topic here: i just wanted to how do you tell a girl that you like feet not being creepy? I mean i love female feet just afriad to tell girls without lookin at a prevet

--------------------
Foot lover. Female feet rocks

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROCK STAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing hotter than getting her on her back, legs wide open, with her knees bent in so her feet are between both of our mouths...sharing her toes between our making out and fucking.

--------------------
<3 rock star

Posts: 163 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes my ladyfreind offers her feet to me when were on our own as she knows exactly how to exite me, however she makes no secret of the fact that she belives that her needs have to be tended to as well & with this in mind it is only fair to encourage our ladies if they seariously want to have their randy way with our feet as well as I have already said on onother thread we could be opening up a whole new world of foot fun for both sexes by doing so, & if anyone out there is not sure just think no more having to put up with being teased as that has driven us all crazy at one time or other. yes I realise that as blokes we have a built in macho type of shyness about our feet & obviously we could only break this shyness in a 1 on 1 situation with a lady whose feet we admire, providing they are prepared to let us have their randy way with their feet as well of cause as their are far more young ladies who are secretly into our feet than you could ever imagine, so nest time she offrs you her feet bare in mind that she most likely is hopeing you will offer yours in return, we can't offord to be hypocrites were this is concerned otherwise before we know it they will be covering their feet up all year around & driving us all insane yet again & it is fair to say that we don't want to go through that torment again.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl asks me, in a kinda kinky way, and i just nod my head. hehehe

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a chance I might get laughed at for asking this... BUT I HAVE TO ASK!

Some of the positions you guys discussed sounded quite amazing! Yet, I still can't figure out how you and your g/f or wives actually accomplished it. Are they highly skilled in yoga, or just really flexible? It's obvious I'm inexperienced, so explain it to me.

Dazed & confused
[Confused]
P.S. I'm asking stash & ROCK STAR for more detail.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is getting more comfortable with my fetish now. A few nights ago after a night out, she took off her strappy shoe, rolled off a stay up stocking and asked me to smell her toes. The nylony warm aroma was intoxicatingly sexy and I sucked on them like a baby with a bottle. She then told me to kiss her and we then shared the savory flavor of her toes tongue to tongue..awesome.

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today my Ladyfreind's mate offered her feet for me to maasage & it was just as fantastic as I thought it would be & the best part about this is that I have only recently been given permission to massage & suck the Toes of her mate but the only thing Im not allowed
to do(quite understandably it has to be said ), is to spill any of my human-milk onto her mate's Feet.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links