Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does She Offer Her Feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Does She Offer Her Feet?
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
Usually my wife will just place her feet within View/Smell/Kiss/whatever range as she has her way with me. However, last Saturday night she really surprised me. She had me sit on the sofa, she then layed down on the other end and started rubbing her feet together in front of me and told me to jack-off and enjoy the show. She kept squeezing the toes on one foot with the toes on the other and rubbing the top of one with the sole of the other. She then placed one foot on my dick and put the other up to my mouth. She then went into dominant mode and "forced" her toes in my mouth and told me to cum on her foot. She knows what I like! [Smile]

MoMan

That's so cool & yet as a rule I tend to disoprove of ladies domingating but that is because it tends to involve making the man into some sort of foot-slave & getting him to lick their boots/shoes ect before being allowed the pleasure of their bare feet. Don't get me wrong Im no prude & I belive in fairplay so if a lady wants to have their way with my feet then Im quite happy to let them .

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
Usually my wife will just place her feet within View/Smell/Kiss/whatever range as she has her way with me. However, last Saturday night she really surprised me. She had me sit on the sofa, she then layed down on the other end and started rubbing her feet together in front of me and told me to jack-off and enjoy the show. She kept squeezing the toes on one foot with the toes on the other and rubbing the top of one with the sole of the other. She then placed one foot on my dick and put the other up to my mouth. She then went into dominant mode and "forced" her toes in my mouth and told me to cum on her foot. She knows what I like! [Smile]

MoMan

That's so cool & yet as a rule I tend to disoprove of ladies domingating but that is because it tends to involve making the man into some sort of foot-slave & getting him to lick their boots/shoes ect before being allowed the pleasure of their bare feet. Don't get me wrong Im no prude & I belive in fairplay so if a lady wants to have their way with my feet then Im quite happy to let them .
I just wondered if your good lady wife had given you a repeat performance of that evening, since you informed us all about that magical evening.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Shaddix:
My girl knows all about my foot fetish.When she wants to have sex and wants to get me turned on she will take off her shoes and then put her feet on my face.Sometimes,for no apparent reason she will just put her feet on my face and then give me a hand job.Shes just a cool chick like that.

It certainly seems you've got a really cool lady there! I think if either my ladyfreind or her mate(my cleaner)were to put their feet on my face it would become the highlight of my year let alone my day. My cleaner's feet sweat a bit more as well because she wears trainers when she's out & about & so if she was to do what your lady done I reckon it's fair to say I would end up ejaculating there & then as the excitment would just be to much. I know it's wrong particuly as my actual ladyfreind let's me to do most things with her feet, but there's somthing about her mate's feet that drives me into an instant errection & that's only through thinking about them, let alone either looking at pictures of them or having my tongue wrapped around her toes!

--------------------

Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
There's a chance I might get laughed at for asking this... BUT I HAVE TO ASK!

Some of the positions you guys discussed sounded quite amazing! Yet, I still can't figure out how you and your g/f or wives actually accomplished it. Are they highly skilled in yoga, or just really flexible? It's obvious I'm inexperienced, so explain it to me.

Dazed & confused
[Confused]
P.S. I'm asking stash & ROCK STAR for more detail.

shomeyoT0ES:

Picture this...
You laying down with your stiffy in the air. Your girl laying to either side of you...she starts suckin your stiffy, she lifts her foot and presses it to your face...see what I mean? [Big Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
quote:

Some of the positions you guys discussed sounded quite amazing! Yet, I still can't figure out how you and your g/f or wives actually accomplished it. Are they highly skilled in yoga, or just really flexible? It's obvious I'm inexperienced, so explain it to me.

Dazed & confused
[Confused]

shomeyoT0ES:

Picture this...
You laying down with your stiffy in the air. Your girl laying to either side of you...she starts suckin your stiffy, she lifts her foot and presses it to your face...see what I mean? [Big Grin]

that's a fantastic signing-out signature!

--------------------

Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
quote:

Dazed & confused
[Confused]

shomeyoT0ES:

Picture this...

that's a fantastic signing-out signature!
Thanks Plaster!
That's from a song I wrote about my wife. [Wink]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, compliments to your girls!
I think I have to find "my" woman in future, my current gf is def. not into it when I compare it with your postings!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Toesonthenoes:
I think I have to find "my" woman in future, my current gf is def. not into it when I compare it with your postings!

Happy hunting but to be honest there's no reason why you can't keep your current girl but have a foot-queen on the side so to speak. Of cause you could always be honest with your girl & tell her that she has a choice of either giving you some foot-fun or else you will have no` choice but to ask someone else to satisfy you in that particular area alone & im sure if you explain that you would only be in dulging in a bit of toe-sucking & playing Footsie she would'nt have any searious case for taking offence would she?

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Toesonthenoes:

Happy hunting but to be honest there's no reason why you can't keep your current girl but have a foot-queen on the side so to speak. Of cause you could always be honest with your girl & tell her that she has a choice of either giving you some foot-fun or else you will have no` choice but to ask someone else to satisfy you in that particular area alone & im sure if you explain that you would only be in dulging in a bit of toe-sucking & playing Footsie she would'nt have any searious case for taking offence would she?
Have you had any luck finding yourself a Foot-Queen recently?

--------------------

conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When we're just hanging around we'll sometimes play footsie or she'll rub her feet on me softly.

During oral, she'll sometimes lay on her belly and basically do "the pose" with her feet in the air and i'll touch her feet while she's doing it. Shes not huge on this position, though. During sex she'll sometimes move her feet toward my mouth or let me rub them, however the position allows. For instance when we do it doggy I like to keep one hand on her foot, rubbing her sole and fingering her anklet.

To be frank though, sometimes I just like to see her feet while we're doing it, and I don't need to always touch them. My two favorite positions for this are:

1 - we lay on our bed, she rests her head on my shoulder and one of her legs across mine and masturbates me. Maybe it makes me extra weird but getting off while just seeing her leg draped across me, and then her ankle bracelet, and her shiny toe rings just drives me wild.

2 - It can get tiring on the legs if it takes too long, but I'll stand while she kneels in front of me, resting her ass on her soles, and gives me head. Looking down and seeing her toes and soles sticking out from her bottom while feeling what i'm feeling is incredible. It's also a somewhat "submissive" position for her which is a definite turn-on for us.

Anyone feel me on that?

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links