Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does She Offer Her Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Does She Offer Her Feet?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
the only thing Im not allowed
to do(quite understandably it has to be said ), is to spill any of my human-milk onto her mate's Feet.

Why not? They say you're not supposed to cry over spilled milk, so it's no biggie. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover2300:
Hey sorry to be offer topic here: i just wanted to how do you tell a girl that you like feet not being creepy? I mean i love female feet just afriad to tell girls without lookin at a prevet

I am LATE with this response lol, but cut me some slack I didn't see it till now, and i'm responding [Smile]

Main thing.. don't be ashamed of it. Embrace it, don't hide it. Those aren't entirely my words though. I have one of those myspace profiles, and someone on my list happens to run/be a member of many feet communities. He embraces it like there is no tomorrow, and I am *envious* at the fact that his comment page is filled with gorgeous 18-20 year olds joking about their feet and offering him pictures of them etc. If you act completely cool about it, the girl will feel immature to think otherwise. Just my opinion.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Main thing.. don't be ashamed of it. Embrace it, don't hide it.

Exactly right, scarlet. I've been singing the praises of forthrightness forever already regarding this issue whenever it comes up. Be confident, be proud of yourself & your desires, and never treat your fetish as though it's a skeleton in your closet or a disease that need be kept away from others in quarantine. If you don't present your fetish like it's something weird or degenerate in nature, then other people won't see it that way. A foot fetish in the hands of a confident & well-adusted individual is very much like a tool in the hand of a skilled craftsman. It's something which can enrich one's life and bring great deals of satisfaction. The possibilities can be limitless!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COF
Board Regular
Member # 6438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for COF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first few times I sucked on my gf's toes during sex I had to sorta initiate it, and I did it slowly bit by bit to see what her reactions were, but I never had a bad one. As time went by thought she started putting them close to my face as if kind of hinting for me to do it.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine give's me her's to massage them [Wink]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man r we lucky ah guys. no only she(my wife) offers them, she sometimes prepares her feet to offer them to me during sex . what do i mean by "prepares"i'll explain it by giving you one of the sweetes lines a footman will ever hear.

"go ahead take them off(her socks), i have been wearing them for three days"

sweet, sweet, sweet.

see you guys

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bmw2k4
Board Regular
Member # 2858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bmw2k4   Email bmw2k4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
listen i dont have a girlfriend because i mess with many girls but when i have sex with them or a one night stand i absolutely suck their toes and heels with shoes off or on i have yet to get a negative response! i guess theirs alot of women who like to get their toes sucked But one of my thing that i do like or do is fucking them with their sandals,mules,wedges,platform heels etc.. still on their feet!I LOVE WOMENS FEET!!!!
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico Jack, Belive me I would love to give the Feet of my ladyfreind's mate the human-milk treatment but I reckon I would be pushing my luck to far if I tried to pull that particular stunt.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife knows that whenever she "wants some", she can always stoke my fire by flashing her feet. During sex, I like the missionary position with her feet in my face...and so does she. Something about the positioning of her legs in the air enhances the pleasure for her.

Yin & Yang [Kiss]

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well. if she wants sex, her feet are on me most of the the evening. if i want sex and she doesn't i ask for them. and during sex they are in my face almost all the time. she is a good egg.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Babeflower, Your lady sounds ideal.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thing is a little different. I only like nyloned feet and my wife knows it. Usually she dangles a high heel from her toes to get my attention or if i'm laying on the couch she turns the lazy boy in my direction and carresses my cheek with her foot. This is her way of letting me know that shes in the mood. Sunday last we went out to dinner and she wore full fashioned stockings under parachute slacks with very pointed toe real leather 4" stiletto boots. Those boots are over 5 years old and are still in good shape. I take care of em with saddle soap and I keep em well polished. They smell so sexy. When we got home she sez help me with my boots I pulled them off and I was shocked to see the sexy nylons. Man! I went nuts kissing and licking her soles and toes. She got a real chuckle out of this. Yup. About 75% of the time its her call..........Larry B.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually my wife will just place her feet within View/Smell/Kiss/whatever range as she has her way with me. However, last Saturday night she really surprised me. She had me sit on the sofa, she then layed down on the other end and started rubbing her feet together in front of me and told me to jack-off and enjoy the show. She kept squeezing the toes on one foot with the toes on the other and rubbing the top of one with the sole of the other. She then placed one foot on my dick and put the other up to my mouth. She then went into dominant mode and "forced" her toes in my mouth and told me to cum on her foot. She knows what I like! [Smile]

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Offers, demands, desires...everything [Smile]
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl knows all about my foot fetish.When she wants to have sex and wants to get me turned on she will take off her shoes and then put her feet on my face.Sometimes,for no apparent reason she will just put her feet on my face and then give me a hand job.Shes just a cool chick like that.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links