Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TOP 10 CELEBRITY FEET (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: TOP 10 CELEBRITY FEET
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my Top 10:

1. Joan Lunden
2. Monica Lewinsky (laugh if you want, but she does have some nice feet, and I can only imagine the obscene acts her long lovely tootsies are capable of)
3. Kristi Yamaguchi
4. Patricia Richardson
5. Daisy Fuentes
6. Lisa Guerrero
7. Ashley Lyn Cafagna
8. Colleen Lopez (HSN host)
9. Mary Beth Roe (QVC host)
10. Lindsay Price

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2 X 4:
2. Monica Lewinsky (laugh if you want, but she does have some nice feet, and I can only imagine the obscene acts her long lovely tootsies are capable of)

I'm right with ya on that one, 2 X 4!

quote:
8. Colleen Lopez (HSN host)

I'm familiar with Colleen, but since we're on the subject of HSN hosts, I've gotta strongly recommend that you check out an HSN host by the name of Mindy McCortney. I don't see her on the air very much anymore these days (last time I noticed her on there was back during the summer), but she's been with the network many, many years and is still there. I've been watching her since she first got there and she's remained my all-time favorite HSN host. On top of having very sexy feet, she's also the cutest & sexiest host they've ever had on there IMO. Mindy gets two thumbs up!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Calico, I hear ya on Mindy! Actually, I'm more partial to Lynn Murphy, of whom I have seen many nice foot shots. She is, for me, second to the large and lovely Colleen, though.

As for Monica, she could use the loss of about 30-50 pounds (like I myself can talk!), but man she is a hottie! I can see how Bubba got seduced (whereas I cannot with Gennifer Flowers and Paula Jones, but such are my personal tastes). If I were married to her, I would most certainly give her lots of affection each day. I would always tell her how much I love her and how beautiful she is. And you better believe I would make lots of love to those beautiful feet of hers (and to the rest of her as well).

P.S. Two Honorable Mentions:
Jennifer Lopez
Genevieve Gorder ("Trading Spaces" blond hottie)

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey Calico, I hear ya on Mindy! Actually, I'm more partial to Lynn Murphy, of whom I have seen many nice foot shots.

I may not be nearly as attracted to Lynn as I am to Mindy, but I'll say this much for Lynn - she's easily one of my favorite HSN hosts. It has nothing to do with her appearance and everything to do with her personality. She's one of the few hosts on that network who doesn't come across as being overly phoney. She has more of a sweet disposition about her and I really think it resonates with a lot of the customers who call up to give testimonials. Shannon Smith is another one that leaps to mind as an example of a host who's really very pleasant to watch people interact with and doesn't grate on my nerves at all. If we're talking strictly about who's hot though, Mindy McCortney would take 1st place for me with Callie Northagen coming in 2nd. Mindy doesn't seem to be listed in their database of hosts anymore though, so I guess she may no longer be working there. She definitely had a long run with them though. Ya know, there would've been a time once when I never would've expected to be talking about the Home Shopping Network on a foot fetish forum, but nothing surprises me anymore these days. hehe

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rezzo
Board Regular
Member # 8110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rezzo   Email Rezzo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant bieleve no-one else has said the 2 best pairs of feet on earth yet

1.Stacy Ferguson (a.k.a fergie from B.E.P)
2.Kylie Minogue
sarah michelle gellar
jennifer aniston
Jennifer Lopez
Brittany Murphey
Christina Aguilera
Olsen Twins
Carmen Electra
Rachel Stevens

--------------------
 -
Stacy Ferguson

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All these women are into my list....
You seem to be forgetting Amanda's Peet Feet though... or did I miss it in the lists?

I remember having seen a scene from a movie/series where she is secretary and has put her feet on the desk. There is man looking at her feet thinking, probably, of how pretty they are. So she points her feet at him wiggling her toes asking him if he wants to suck those toes... or someting like this.. I cant remember...

From this point onward I had a huge crush on her attitude and feet.
I mean .. surely it was her role to act like this... but it was a nice moment and well done by her alright! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julia Roberts
Sheryl Crow
Mandy Moore
Jessica Simpson
Amy Grant
Uma Thurman
Cameron Diaz
Ashlee Simpson
Hilary Duff
Lindsay Lohan

Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her goes, I'll try but it is hard.
1)Angie harmon
2)jessica Alba
3)Halle Berry
4)Rachel Hunter
5)Heather Hunter
6)Helen Hunt
7)Victoria beckham
8)Anna Nicole Smith
9)Lucy Lui
10)Angelina Jolie

There are so many more that it's hard to make a top ten list

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rezzo:
[QB] i cant bieleve no-one else has said the 2 best pairs of feet on earth yet

Don't you mean Sarah Ferguson? She's a favorite of mine, too. She was photographed barefooted on the cover of her autobiography, and there is an actually paparatsi photo of her getting her feet sucked! Lucky guy! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Top Ten Celebrity Feet Girls, Current (in no particular order)

1. Mandy Moore
2. Bridgette Wilson
3. Jessica Biel
4. Faith Hill
5. Nikki Taylor
6. Laurie Dhue
7. Diane Kruger
8. Maria Sharapova
9. Nikki Cox
10. Haley Duff

Top Ten of All Time

1. Tina Louise
2. Julie Newmar
3. Jill St. John
4. Raquel Welch
5. Rita Hayworth
6. Jane Russell
7. Carol Baker
8. Ursula Andress
9. Tanya Roberts
10. Donna Mills

[ July 06, 2005, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Kylie Minogue 2.Joss Stone 3.Victoria Beckham 4.Michaela Strachan 5.Dani Minogue 6.Julia Roberts 7.Kelly Brooke 8.Coleen(Wayne Rooney's girlfreind) 9.Samantha Janus 10.Emma Bunton.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Don't you mean Sarah Ferguson?

Definitely two very different gals. Stacy is a singer in the Black Eyed Peas, and Sarah is the Duchess of York.

Stacy

Sarah

According to Andrew Morton (Princess Diana's biographer), the most money ever paid for a celebrity photo was $5 million for that paparazzi shot of Sarah Ferguson getting her toes sucked which Dougie referred to.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you resend that photo of Sarah, Calico Jack?
I just tried to click onto it, and got a "Server not found" error message! Thanks!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

The Sarah Ferguson picture seems to be working now. And my favorite photograph of the Duchess of York, too. In that black leather outfit she just looks like a dominatrix, and the way she points that foot downward, it seems as if she is saying to the viewer, "Crawl over here and pleasure each one of my tootsies with your mouth, slave."

Or maybe that last line is merely fervently wishful thinking on my part. (lol)

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my Top Ten, Category Music:

1. Mandy Moore
2. Faith Hill
3. Diana Krall
4. Joss Stone
5. Gwen Stefani
6. Jessica Simpson
7. Ashley Simpson
8. Martina McBride
9. Sarah Evans
10. Sarah Brightman

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links