Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TOP 10 CELEBRITY FEET (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: TOP 10 CELEBRITY FEET
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Eva Longoria
2. Jessica Alba
3. Christina Aguilera
4. Vanessa Marcil
5. Vida Guerra
6. Stormy (Suicide Girls)
7. Alyssa Milano
8. Hilary Duff
9. Adriana Lima
10. either Ambrossio and Barros...one of those Braziallian girls.

Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mohatma, I can see why you put, Victoria Beckham's feet in 2nd place because she has got nice feet, it's just a shame that she has to open her mouth & speak a load of rubbish from time to time is'nt it?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria & Emma both entered my Top 10 list at the same time back in 1997 right after the Spice Girls had first appeared in pop culture. I'm not sure what it was about Victoria that appealed to me exactly, but whatever it was, it was temporary at best. She's since completely dropped off my favorites list altogether. Here we are eight years later and Emma is still right up there though.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Victoria & Emma both entered my Top 10 list at the same time back in 1997 right after the Spice Girls had first appeared in pop culture. I'm not sure what it was about Victoria that appealed to me exactly, but whatever it was, it was temporary at best. She's since completely dropped off my favorites list altogether. Here we are eight years later and Emma is still right up there though.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Victoria has recenly slipped to 3rd place on my list & her old runners-up spot has been taken by, Joss Stone. As I recall when the Spice Girls first started hitting the headlines, Posh used to regulary wear Black Nail-Vanish & high heels & yhe angles in which she used to stand at made it look as if her Big Toe-Nails were pointing to the ceiling. These days, Posh does'nt seem to wear her sexy black Nail-Vanish quite as much or at least she has'nt done in the last half a doxen photo-shoots I 've seen of her.
Emma's Feet used to excite me too at one time but since the Spice Girls split-up she hardly ever seemms to show her feet off as much as she used too & sadly after a while it becomes a case of out of sight out of mind & too be honest I think the only reason we still get to see, Posh these days is of cause because of who she's married too because if she had been married to a member of the public I reckon she would have been completly overloked by the media & gloosy mags in the same way that , Emma has.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In no particular order...
Naomi Watts
Heather Graham
Christina Aguilera
Angelina Jolie
Jessica Alba
Adriana Lima
Rachel Bilson
Mena Suvari
Reese Witherspoon
and...
Cameron Diaz
Yep, I think they'll do!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way cool, Lord Lucan. I've often wondered how you in particular would respond to a subjective poll about the top 10 celebrity feet, so I guess now I know!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Ring King:
Ok guys, your top 10 of all time, mine would be

1) Jessica Alba - her feet are so very very beautiful
2) Tara Reid - Shes really fit, aswell as having really cute feet
3) Brooke Burke - Does she have a foot fetish? Awesome feet anyway
4) Jennifer Love Hewitt - Thyre so well looked after and jizzable
5) Norah Jones - Just cos she wears 2 toerings
6) Sarah Michelle Gellar - Just so....cute
7) SHannon Elizabeth - Theyre near perfect
8) Victoria Beckham - mmmm
9) Courtney Cox....theyre absolutely delicious
10) Jennifer Aniston, absolute quality

Your opinions?

I never realised, Norah Jones wore two Toerings I will have too check them out sometime, so perhaps it might be time for me too have another look at, Lord Lucan's brilliant celeb feet website!

--------------------

Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 kate winslet
2 anjelina jolie
3 natalie portman
4 stephanie mcintosh
5 lindsay lohan
6 elisha cuthburt
7 s club 7 girls
8 the veronicas
9 lacey chabert
10 jessica alba

Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Dazzz:
s club 7 girls

Hey no fair, Dazzz. Technically that means you posted your Top 13 Celebrity Feet! hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

PugetSoundJason
Board Regular
Member # 9281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PugetSoundJason   Email PugetSoundJason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off the top of my head...

1. Many a woman from "Baywatch"(yeah I admit it, I watched it at times, I was a teenager fercrissakes!)
2.Marilyn Monroe
3.Laetitia Casta
4.Bridget Bardot
5.Catherine Zeta Jones
6.Monica Belluci
7.Petra Nemcova
8.Adriana Lima
9.Scarlett Johansson
10.Vanessa Marcil

Could probably list quite a bit more!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Salma Hayek
2.Eva Mendez
3.Angelina jolie
4.Gwen Stefani
5.Carmen Electra
6.Jessica Alba
7.Scarlett Johansson
8.Halle Berry
9.Sheryl Lee
10.Vida Guerra

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
15 if you include the veronicas but hey it would be fun to worshipp all those feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta look at Norah Jones' feet if I get the chance. She frequents my job and I've talked to her a few times...very sweet woman. I even had a drunken conversation (she was the drunk one) about anal sex...lol.
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)Angie
2)Halle
3)Jessica Simpson
4)Charlize
5)Lisa Raye
6)Kelly Ripa
7)Stacy Dash
8)Ashlee Simpson
9)Patricia Heaton
10)Nicole Richie

Always subject to change.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mafootgy
Board Regular
Member # 12566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mafootgy   Email mafootgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorites at the top would be lexi from lexis foot fetish
Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links