Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TOP 10 CELEBRITY FEET (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: TOP 10 CELEBRITY FEET
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Plastercast, yeh Elisha cuthbert is a former foot model, one look at her feet and u can c why. Nice to c u agree about Hilary's sexy feet, wouldn't u love to kiss and lick her sext feet! Yum!

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its pretty cool seeing the variety of names that have popped up. some women i dont think i ever would think of and some suprise me with how often they are mentioned.. cool stuff guys!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jack11111:
Hey Plastercast, yeh Elisha cuthbert is a former foot model, one look at her feet and u can c why. Nice to c u agree about Hilary's sexy feet, wouldn't u love to kiss and lick her sext feet! Yum!

Too right I would but then again I could say that about 95% of women's feet that I have had the pleasure of seeing.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doziteo
Board Regular
Member # 27651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doziteo   Author's Homepage   Email Doziteo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Jessica Alba
2) Eva Longoria
3) Scarlett Johansson
4) Lucy Liu
5) JoJo
6) Maryah Carey
7) Mandy Moore
8) Ninel Conde
9) Hilary Swank
10)Reese Witherspoon

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hadn't caught this thread before. I may have missed their mention but hasn't anyone noticed Michelle Pfieffer's feet? Check out Courtney Thorne-Smith, too. While I'm on it, from Baywatch, Alexandra Paul; I much prefer hers to Pam's (though hers are a force to be reckoned with).
So many wonderful mentions above but I can see that over almost 3 years, the lists change with the media popularity...........Do you?

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links