Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why sweat? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why sweat?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why oh why oh why sweat?

I really do not know why sweat is so nice on females.

I love sweaty women, especially sweaty feet, they just get my heart racing!

what are your views on female sweat?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not so much the sweat itself that entices me as much as the impression that the sweat creates of the skin being wet & lubricated. Wet females are definitely a good thing, and sweat generally helps to maintain the effect nicely. For just these reasons, one of my favorite pasttimes is working out with a gal, getting all nice & sweaty, and then showering together afterward. The wetness remains a constant factor throughout, plus you can enjoy the transition from dirty to clean, not to mention the health benefits from all the exercise. hehe It's a no-lose proposition.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could never explain it, I just know what I like! There were times when I felt very selfconscience around my girlfriend (when I had a g/f) because her feet didn't sweat as much as other women I dated. That was a turn-off for me. Is that strange?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHOWME: Don't feel bad man, it isn't strange..like the chic's feet i rubbed a couple friday nights ago that i saw was wearing tight leather boots for hours..and even though fresh out of them i sniffed her sole and like no smell and very little moisture..very dissapointing

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toesucker, I am with you on this one the smell of a female foot drives me crazy, and the variants on different feet are what makes it so exciting, the unknown woman who you ogle her feet and ask your self the question I wonder what her feet smell like?' I cannot explain why but smelling female feet is high on my foot fetish menu, I like to also sniff their footwear and toe-prints and sweat patches drive me horny. I wanted to smell my school teacher's feet all those years ago when I first realised I had a foot fetish, I got a whiff of them in sandals while in class sat at her feet and they were irresistable, I would have been under her foot spell there and then!
Ben [Tongue] [Tongue]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweat has Pheromones in it, each species has its own way of attracting a mate. Beleave it or not but ours is giving off sweat.
The Pheromones in sweat arouse the opposite sex and they have started to make purfumes if human pheromones.
Foot sweat is nice to us because we like feet and the pheromone in the sweat make us aroused by the feet, thats why sweaty feet is better than clean feet.

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true, i like it so much sam, and thank you for replying to the post, its a beautiful thing is sweat and should be praised and very much encouraged amoung females. hehehe althogh i very much doubt it!

p.s. i like girls that do smell nice on their bodies, but i wish tehy wud leave their feet alone!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just like what it is. clean and salty water from an attractive woman's skin. how can that not be good.
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ladyfrend's Feet NEVER smell but her freind with the wide fet do & when she comes around I try desperatly to encourage her to go bearffot but she always insists on spraying Airthresner before leaving which drives me crazy because I want the smell of her feet to linger for days.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best thing about sweat is the dark damp impressions it makes on the insoles of a pair of sandals! WOOF! [Woot]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont really care if a womans feet are sweaty, but i do like them to be funky. whether they are sweaty or not
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I can appreciate the way *some* female feet smell, I'm totally not into the damp feet thing. I like mine dry. I'll pass on the damp, clammy-ass feet. [Big Grin]

I understand the wet body thing, though. However, I'd rather see a beautiful woman sprayed down with water or coming out of a pool or something than covered in her own sweat. The mild scent of certain female feet is one thing, flat-out body odor is another thing altogether. Rank armpits suck on anyone as far as I'm concerned. YMMV.

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweat is good
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by z80 ParaNoia:
sweat is good

It certainly can be. Right now I've got the music video for Olivia Newton-John's Physical playing in my head and it ain't too shabby! Actually I can only attribute some of that goodness to the sweat factor, because the rest of my excitement is certainly accounted for by my leg warmer fetish.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no doubt that the seat is essentual in adding to the magic of the female's feet & as I said to my ladyfreind's mate a few weeks back the more her feet smell the more I enjoy her company & seeing as she has kindly let me massage them for about the past 3 months or so the greater pleasure I gain from having her sweaty peds under my nose!!!!!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links