Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why sweat? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why sweat?
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them smelly, like RPM says, give me those hosed feet stuffed in heels, my fave scent! [Big Grin]
Don't care for the tennis shoes and socks smell...to me, that stinks. There's a difference between smelly and stinky, IMHO... [Cool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, deffinatly, the end of the sock or hose, where the toes have been brewing a scent that is priceless!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i love the smell of sweaty feet, i cannot help it, its just so intoxicating and arousing!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
The best thing about sweat is the dark damp impressions it makes on the insoles of a pair of sandals! WOOF! [Woot]

There is a Greek friend of mine who has EXACTLY the same vies and opinions on this one! As if he is your twin brother [Smile] Let alone you both are look alikes [Smile]

Anyway, I agree on that 100% [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like sweaty feet, you would have LOVED this model I saw this weekend. I was doing a video shoot, and I had her grab my finger with her toes. I mean, her feet were really wet with sweat! It's not really my thing, but I like how soft it made her feet feel. I had to wipe my finger off afterwards. When we were done with the shoot, she left sweaty footprints everywhere she walked.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
If you like sweaty feet, you would have LOVED this model I saw this weekend. I was doing a video shoot, and I had her grab my finger with her toes. I mean, her feet were really wet with sweat! It's not really my thing, but I like how soft it made her feet feel. I had to wipe my finger off afterwards. When we were done with the shoot, she left sweaty footprints everywhere she walked.

Bondo

I know you said sweaty feet isn't your thing,but man if I was in your shoe's that day I would have licked the sweat off my finger [Laugh]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe! very true. I love it so much. mmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
yes, deffinatly, the end of the sock or hose, where the toes have been brewing a scent that is priceless!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i love the smell of sweaty feet, i cannot help it, its just so intoxicating and arousing!

Arousing is an understatment as the proper word too describe that beautiful smell still has'nt been invented yet! Mind you I still prefer it if they are not wearing socks in the first place.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Bondo

[Thud]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
quote:

Bondo

I know you said sweaty feet isn't your thing,but man if I was in your shoe's that day I would have licked the sweat off my finger [Laugh]
So would I , FtPhantom.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Back to the top for this exellent thread, for the benefit of any new users to this brilliant Forum.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Why oh why oh why sweat?

I really do not know why sweat is so nice on females.

I love sweaty women, especially sweaty feet, they just get my heart racing!

what are your views on female sweat?

their feet just would'nt be the same without sweat would they? It just seems to give them their own special brand of perfume that should in all-honesty be enough to draw-in even be enough to convert non-footlovers.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links