Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why sweat? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why sweat?
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me among those who just find sweaty feet lovely.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just over a week ago the ladyfreind's mate who just happens to be my cleaner wore a pair of socks for the first time in ages & of cause I was determined to get those off her feet during her tea-break & when I turned them inside-out & put my nose were her beautiful podgy toes had been I was greeted with the finest smell it has ever been my pleasue to come across & then she offered to play Footsy with me & she was absolutly FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you see, for those that love stinky feet

the best mathmatical equation you will ever learn in life....

skinyness 100% + Pudgy Toes (10 Toes) = 10,000 Stinkiness.......... Beautiful!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOR ME, THE SWEATIER THE BETTER.PITY, MY WIFE'S FEET DONT SWEAT ENOUGH. I LOVE THE SALTY TASTE.
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto shoeslave!!

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
count me among those who just find sweaty feet lovely.

Agreed the more they sweat the better as far as Im concerned!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by shoeslave:
FOR ME, THE SWEATIER THE BETTER.PITY, MY WIFE'S FEET DONT SWEAT ENOUGH. I LOVE THE SALTY TASTE.

I know exactly what you mean because you just can't beat that special smell can you?

--------------------

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have picked up my wife feet after all day in sneakers, take the socks off, inhale, look at her in the eyes and say. intoxicating.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

nice one babeflover

i love feet, i love their sweaty "intoxicant" it keeps me alive to smell that good shit! lol [Big Grin]

thats sweet sweaty salty taste from between the little toe........ mmmm and a little sweat soaked sock lint to capture the flavour! mmmmmmmmmm

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

\
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
i have picked up my wife feet after all day in sneakers, take the socks off, inhale, look at her in the eyes and say. intoxicating.

My cleaner has never been known to wear Sneakers just normal trainers but I will have too see if I can talk her into wearing the old Sneakers asI reckon her beautifuly sexy feet would be absolutly humming, in fact i've got an enormous errection just through thinking about it.

--------------------

spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the first 5 minutes when my wife takes off her shoes and socks. Her feet are so soft and moist and that slight aroma mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! One of my favorite foot moments for sure!
[Hop]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice topic......

I am not into damp clamy cold feet... not my cup of tea.. however, a nice aroma is awesome. i'm not into the overpowering sneaker or flip-flop scent, but the pump scent. the combo of her perfume, her sweat, and the leather of the pump... perfect!!!!!

my lady is a heavy sweater in her feet. she hates it and wants surgery to stop it. I don't hink she's as heavy a sweater as she makes it out to be. to me, she's average. my ex didn't sweat to save her life, but her feet would kick more than I cared for. my lady has that perfect blend for me!!!!!

i had a classmate that was in my opinion a serioiusly heavy sweater. in her old sneakers, after a day in them, you can see the material looking damp from the sweat. the scent ws too strong for me so I wasn't around when she took her sneakers off. but the part that was fun to watch, if she had on shoes instead, when she'd take them off and walk around, she'd leave some very nice foot prints from all her sweat.

as far as the body is concerned, i prefer the moister to be tied to comiing out of a pool or shower. i don't care too much for sweaty bodies.. especially if there is odor involved. but clean feet, sweaty feet... all feet... cool by me!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
nice one babeflover

i love feet, i love their sweaty "intoxicant" it keeps me alive to smell that good shit! lol [Big Grin]

thats sweet sweaty salty taste from between the little toe........ mmmm and a little sweat soaked sock lint to capture the flavour! mmmmmmmmmm

I know just what you mean by a seat soaked sock lint as the first thing I have done whenever I have taken my cleaner's socks off is too turn them inside-out & stick my nose into the bit were her toes have been & the smell is EVEN BETTER than any food I have smelt & coming from a man who loves his food that really is some statment!!!!!

--------------------

vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i hear that.i wont front,some days my gfs feet are rankin beautifully.most of the time her feet smell like soap or detergant,total turn off
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
quote:

i hear that.i wont front,some days my gfs feet are rankin beautifully.most of the time her feet smell like soap or detergant,total turn off
It can be frustrating if your lady's feet hardly ever smell so my sympathy's go out to both yourself & footslave!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links