Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet of older women (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: feet of older women
monaco
Board Regular
Member # 9344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monaco   Author's Homepage   Email monaco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear foot lovers,

i am tired of the pics of "18" year old girls, which suck their toes while rolling with their eyes.

i want something real. i am looking for pics of older women. especially from 40 to 55.

so are there any websites or pics of older women.
and i do not mean any "fuck" websites, i mean only feet.

i had for myself a girlfriend with 43 years, when i was 22. this was a "spicy" relation.

--------------------
love the feet of older women

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might want to check out http://www.southern-charms.com/brandi/photos.htm

You need to sign up to be able to see every single gallery but trust me you'll find many a good foot shot.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like older women's feet, too.
Not 70-year-old's, mind you! But if a lady keeps herself attractive when she's in her 50's, or maybe even up to 60, that's very sexy. And you know she's going to have pretty feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey FootSpy, when I first read this topic, I was going to lead Monacotoday to the exact site! Brandi from Souther Charms is a beautiful mature woman with exceptionally high arched feet. I've been noticing her for years.

I am also a fan of a more matore woman. Age makes little difference to me (so long as she's at least 18 and likely not 70), but there's something about a more mature woman that strikes my fancy.

I can show you some nice foot shots of Brandi if you want. In addition to her spot on Southern Charms, she also has her own foot websites. Good thing too, I'd be a shame to let such nice and high arched feet go to waste...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I have too much to add to what's already been said, but I'll surely throw my two cents worth of praise in for Southern Charms site because on occasion I've found it to be a veritable treasure trove of hot mature gals and their sexy feet. Like monacotoday, I'm another one of those guys who's not particularly enthralled with the whole "barely legal" craze that's swept adult entertainment. My preference is generally for gals that fall into the 35-55 year age range, with occasional exceptions of course. In addition to Southern Charms, I'll also just recommend sites like Roni's Paradise, LegsWorld, Erotic Nikki, and Janet's Foot Tease to name but a few of the great sites that feature gals with hot feet who fall into that age bracket.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Hey FootSpy, when I first read this topic, I was going to lead Monacotoday to the exact site! Brandi from Souther Charms is a beautiful mature woman with exceptionally high arched feet. I've been noticing her for years.

I can show you some nice foot shots of Brandi if you want. In addition to her spot on Southern Charms, she also has her own foot websites. Good thing too, I'd be a shame to let such nice and high arched feet go to waste...

Bondo

She's got 6 sites that I know of but one of them is used to direct traffic to one of her other ones. I'm not a member but from what I've seen I'd have to say that it's best site out of her 5 sites. I've got quite a few shots of Brandi which I've gotten from the free sections on her sites but I'd love to see more if you have any. I can never get enough of her feet. Do you have any pics of her from her pictorial she did with Genie? There was a real nice one that I would of loved to have of but it was only available in the members section. The shot I'm talking about is a close-up of her kissing Genie's feet. Even as a thumbnail it looked great. [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet are pretty to me. I have no major issue with the age thing. I not a true big fan of the "barely legal" thing, but it is OK. I prefer pretty sexy curves on a woman that can show off her bootilicious ass and pretty succulent feet. If a woman can fall in that category, she is "ON TIME" with me. Gigi, Janet (Mason), Roni, Vida, Shakira, Beyonce', J.Lo, and Gwen Stefani come to mind right now.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonboyee
Major Player
Member # 8790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonboyee   Author's Homepage   Email Jonboyee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
In addition to Southern Charms, I'll also just recommend sites like Roni's Paradise, LegsWorld, Erotic Nikki, and Janet's Foot Tease to name but a few of the great sites that feature gals with hot feet who fall into that age bracket.

Too bad they're pay sites. I have a good collection from pay sites, but free sites are so much more satisfying. You feel like your a detective, searching for clues to your next foot adventure!!!

I do agree with everyone about Southern Charms. I have a good collection from that site (never paid for any, though). That Brandi is HOT!!! I was surprised by her sexy feet. Love her tits, too!!!

--------------------
Come check out my site
http://webpages.charter.net/jonboyee/default.htm

Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies in their 30's have the best feet, mostly, as far as i am concerned. 2 come to mind.

Tina.

And my wife.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.realfeet.com thats an excellent site for middle age women's feet. i was a member not long ago, and they're all average women. its funny i work at a movie theatre and i cannot tell u how many hot older women come in. and tons of them have perfect feet, they all wear sandals or flip flops, and have the prettiest polish on, its amazing. i never noticed older womens feet that much till i started working there.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the way i also love www.sweetsouthernfeet.com and www.sweetsouthernfeet.net gotta love the older feet there, like the lead Terri herself and Kiki, yummy.

[ September 12, 2005, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Calico Jack ]

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have yah ever seen the 1994 film Serial Mom. There is a great foot fetish scene in the movie. It's a women who is in her late 50's or early 60's and the show a closeup of her wrinkled soles and she has her dog licking her feet at the smame time. If you haven't seen it you must. That scene will make you wanna [Jerkoff]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i was 27, I dated a lady that was 44 and she had awesome feet. She always took really good care of them and made sure her soles were always soft. Always had on special polishes and pleased me with her feet play. She would always wonder though why i had an erection so much with her? I told her in addition to her being a cutie, look how much you take care of your feet.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those sites quoted, especially southern feet, simply amazing!!!! and i also find brandi i devine sexy goddess!!! u know that kinky type.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
Have yah ever seen the 1994 film Serial Mom. There is a great foot fetish scene in the movie. It's a women who is in her late 50's or early 60's and the show a closeup of her wrinkled soles and she has her dog licking her feet at the smame time. If you haven't seen it you must. That scene will make you wanna [Jerkoff]

I have seen that movie and I have to say that seen did nothing for me because that woman is simply nasty looking. If anything that scene made me want to [Puke]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links