Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet of older women (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: feet of older women
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
Do you have any pics of her from her pictorial she did with Genie? There was a real nice one that I would of loved to have of but it was only available in the members section. The shot I'm talking about is a close-up of her kissing Genie's feet.

What?!?! Brandi & Genie together?!?! I never heard of such a shoot! Where? When? Which site was that from? How did I miss that?!?!

Does anyone have a sample from that shoot?

Gotta go...I'm on a mission now...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bondo amazing site. and i love older womans feet loads!!! so sexy and devine..........

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to sound stupid, but I think that women's feet can be like a fine wine-they only get better with age. I met my wife when she was in her teens and I have to say that now that she is in her 30's her feet are a pair of fine aged beauty's.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
Do you have any pics of her from her pictorial she did with Genie? There was a real nice one that I would of loved to have of but it was only available in the members section. The shot I'm talking about is a close-up of her kissing Genie's feet.

What?!?! Brandi & Genie together?!?! I never heard of such a shoot! Where? When? Which site was that from? How did I miss that?!?!

Does anyone have a sample from that shoot?

Gotta go...I'm on a mission now...

Bondo

It was on http://www.footprints4u.com/main.htm if you go in the updates section you get one pic from that set. There was only 4 pics shown for free but the one I want was actually just a link to join the site. [Cry]

One of the pics I took is:

http://www.footprints4u.com/update/a32.jpg

What happened to the Image tags? They used to be with the rest of the Instant UBB Codes but it's not there anymore. How am I supposed to post pics now?

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are opening a site called -

Barefootsoccermoms.com in about 2 months! Wish it could be sooner, but we have a lot of other stuff going on right now.

I think you will enjoy what we have in store if these are the type photos and age ranges you like!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey FootSpy, the UBB Image Tags are only in the "Foot Pictures" forum. I noticed that myself.

I saw the full set of photos and the two video clips of Genie & Brandi. WOWCH! That's some highly potent sexy stuff there! Genie attempted to tickle Brandi's feet using her long fingernails...but to no avail, Brandi just isn't ticklish at all. Oh well, it was an excellent set nonetheless!

Also, check out Debbie from www.MySexyFeet4U.com. She's quite awesome too.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Hey FootSpy, the UBB Image Tags are only in the "Foot Pictures" forum. I noticed that myself.

I saw the full set of photos and the two video clips of Genie & Brandi. WOWCH! That's some highly potent sexy stuff there! Genie attempted to tickle Brandi's feet using her long fingernails...but to no avail, Brandi just isn't ticklish at all. Oh well, it was an excellent set nonetheless!

Also, check out Debbie from www.MySexyFeet4U.com. She's quite awesome too.

Bondo

You saw the whole set? You have a membership? Do you think you could send me that pic I mentioned? It's a close-up of Genie's soles with Brandi's face right next to them. It looks like Brandi is kissing them but I can't be sure since I only saw the thumbnail. Are there any toe sucking pics in that set?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't know about you footspy but I liked that scene. I mean she really did have nice soles

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
Well I don't know about you footspy but I liked that scene. I mean she really did have nice soles

I might have enjoyed it if I hadn't seen her face, especially in that scene.
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, My wife is 49..........If you want me to e-mail you pics of her feet mail me direct...........i have 100's of pics.............tell me what you want
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops! my e-mail address is shoeslave@hotmail.com
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i put Serial Mom on my Netflix queue as soon as i had seen taht message lol but sadly its on a long waiting list, grrrrrr.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey shoeslave i just emailed u.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

i think part of my attraction to mature feet is that i've never had any so its only makes me want it more. the closest i came was to my friend whos 45, being near her and watching movies with her and stuff. she knew about my fetish but she never let me rub her feet or anything, so i would sit there at her place watching movies and she would have her small feet bare and moving them and stuff, though she didn't do this to turn me on or anything, she was just being comfy but of course it did. she has a few rough spots on the heel but other than that they look perfect, and really small feet too.
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

quote:
Originally posted by shoeslave:
Hi all, My wife is 49..........If you want me to e-mail you pics of her feet mail me direct...........i have 100's of pics.............tell me what you want

Private Message sent.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links