Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet of older women (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: feet of older women
Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent a PM to you shoeslave.

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all comes to wisdom and experience. That's why I see more mature or older women take care of their feet, go every week to a beauty salon or wear some of the sexiest shoes ever made for female feet.
Contrary to the belief that mature or older women's feet are ugly, cranky, bended, deformed etc I have to state that during my "candid" feet clips Adventure for almost 3 years things have changed. Even next-door, every day, housewifes 30+ or 40+ have some magnificent pair of feet nothing to be jealous of a 20 years old woman.
Of course, everything has exceptions and here we have too. So, I ve seen young women have beautifyl as well as ugly and not taken care of their feet and vise versa.

It all comes to each woman separately whether her feet are nice and well taken care of.... and the bottom line is ( I ve say it once again) age is a neutral factor to this field as well as others fields of expertise such as body structure, sexual life etc.

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is 49 and have great feet for a mature woman. I LOVE older woman's feet, they tend to smell better!!!!!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im glad im not the only one who thinks mature older woman have the sexiest feet. they always take care of them and always have most beautiful painted toes and the nicest shoes for their feet. mature older woman have nice big and round heel which i love cuz they are soft,smooth,and wrinkley. their soles are smooth, that you couldnt feel a wrinkle on them. but their toes are the nicest though. they are small and not to plumped but i love that there toenails are big so the pedicures look that much more appealing

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaron
Board Regular
Member # 15770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yaron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys...try this site.

http://theback40foot.com/

Yaron

--------------------
Love mature female feet...especially the smell.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! i love older womens feet. so much more character, so much more sexiness, wrinkles... smell.... that worn look, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boxer1979
Board Regular
Member # 14256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boxer1979   Email boxer1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with shoeslave older womens feet do smell better.

Im 28 and my partner is 43 and she has the most perfect feet...... well to my liking anyway. She allows me to caress them especially after she comes back from work. Thats probably the best time too as they smell lovely lol.

I will try my best to take a few pics of them for you all to admire.

Also check out this site with lots of free pics:
http://www.x-ho.com/news_2004_s.php?cat=foot

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can remember going back to my elementary years loving the feet of my teacher ...until this day I am a fan of mature feet. Janet Mason and soccermom are two excellent choices..Also I almost forgot Bellecita
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have enjoyed older women's feet. Also, older women still tend to wear hose more oftne than younger ones and since I also have a fetish for nylon clad feet, it adds to the attraction. Also their stokcinged feet do tend to have a great smell. That is not to say I havent had soem younger ones with a great smell too.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
older women take better care of their feet?

you guys can't be serious

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah some of the women on that site from that link had downright ugly feet. I am picky about feet, I don;t like just any woman-feet, they ahve to be attractive and most of them didn't have it, although there were a few decent pairs there.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links