Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do girls hate feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Why do girls hate feet?
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Patrick wrote:
Come on people it is in the approach. Show them they're beautiful below the ankles and stop stressing over how bad you want them in your mouth. It seems like so many people with a fetish get ahold of that object and forget there is a person that goes along with them. You have to work the charms.

Amen to that brother! Alot does rely on your approach and attitude. As guys with fetishes, I think we're sometimes too fixated on the feet, like we want to get right to the destination without first taking the journey. It may not alter what a woman thinks about her feet, but it may alter what she tells you what she thinks about feet.

I'm not insinuationg that anyone here has a bad approach or attitude. I'm just backing up Patrick's philosophy.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I think we're sometimes too fixated on the feet, like we want to get right to the destination without first taking the journey.

Those are words of wisdom, and I'll certainly also endorse Patrick's philosophy. One of the main reasons that so many women are turned off by the notion of foot fetish is that they frequently view fetishists as people who mentally separate the object of their zealous desire (in this case their feet) from the rest of the package. In this way, it not only reduced them to a piece of meat, but it goes even further in diminishing their feelings of worth because even that physical fixation is only focused on one small aspect of their bodies rather than on their body as a whole. Hypothetically speaking, a man who is successful in his foot fetish pursuits is a man who has mastered the necessary skills of interpersonal communication. He conducts himself with confidence and charisma, and he knows how to be sociable, how to listen to others, and perhaps above all else, he understands that patience can often yield the most rewarding payoffs.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well put Calico and Patrick. I'm sure the "fixation" philosophy holds true for any body part, right?

"He keeps staring at my feet" could easily be interchanged with "He keeps staring at my tits" or "He keeps staring at my ass". It's not the feet that are the negative aspect, it's the way we tend to fixate on them and forget the rest of the person like Patrick said.

It's hard to zoom out to see the whole picture when you might not realize you're focused on one thing.

However, I think the original point the good Sir JediOfTheFeet was trying to make in this post is this: you might treat a woman nicely and properly, and she might be totally comfortable with you, but she still simply might be grossed out by the concept of feet.

It's true in some cases, but certainly ALL women don't hate feet though. The only thing ALL women have in common is "XX" chromosomes.

Ya win some, ya lose some...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo,

When you really break it down, I think you can ask a mass of people about their feelings on certain things and I think they are bound to tell you a multitude of different things. For example, people are bound to hate feet as they are bound to hate, brown eyes. And as a blue eyed guy who has heard so many times from brown eyed girls, "I wish I had your blue eyes." And guess what, I loved their brown ones. Things are never 100% one way with opinions, so just keep looking you're bound to find your "sole mate."

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once asked my girlfriend if she thought that the foot was an attractive female body part. She said it depends on the woman. Then she told me about an older woman in her office with ugly feet who insisted on showing them off in sandals!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle
Major Player
Member # 8698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that if you find the right person no matter what your fetish is, that level of attraction has to be there! You can't marry a woman for her feet, well you could but that is a good way to become another statistic. I think focusing on the beautiful inner qualities of your person of desire make every other part of them sexy no matter what your fetish. There are controlling women out there but truly it really is the one thing us women can consistently control. It is a man's world believe it or not.
As far as women hating their feet, a lot of women have feet issues in different times of their lives that they can't control like when they swell during pregnancy. A lot of women do not realize that it can be a sexy part because most men focus on the breasts; the ass; the legs; the abs that if they hate one or more of those parts they will hate feet by default. Showing a woman that she is beautiful in all aspects in my opinion is key!

--------------------
See more Bare Foot Soccer Moms and me at: BareFootCamGirls.com

Posts: 124 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I think we're sometimes too fixated on the feet, like we want to get right to the destination without first taking the journey.

... Hypothetically speaking, a man who is successful in his foot fetish pursuits is a man who has mastered the necessary skills of interpersonal communication. He conducts himself with confidence and charisma, and he knows how to be sociable, how to listen to others, and perhaps above all else, he understands that patience can often yield the most rewarding payoffs.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

A worthy statement, CJ. You have to be a smooth operator to be footman. [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MoRBiDiSeAsE
Board Regular
Member # 9381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoRBiDiSeAsE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words of wisdom from everyone. I like this forum.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had an idea: The next time you all hear a girl say she hates her feet, you might say to her, "Do you mind me looking at them?" Or more generally, "Do you mind guys looking at them?"

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dougiezerts,

I generally just tell them I've heard their story from 50 other girls who thought the same thing until someone showed them they are indeed a cute part of the body. Now I hear ex's telling me they sure miss the attention to their feet with new/present day boyfriends.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sound like good reactions.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marylu
Board Regular
Member # 6808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FEET!!! Female feet, that is. I'm very open, although I prefer big, fat, STANKIN', sweaty, meaty, smelly, mature female feet as opposed to petite, size 5, fresh female feet.

I dunno.
I'm a girl by the way

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Nice, Marylu! But do you think your own feet are attractive? [Smile]

--------------------

Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personnally....I'm freakin tired of women's negative attitudes in this country regarding their own feet and the men who find them attractive.

Another point....just feel the need to vent....here in the Sacramento area, a lot of gals walk around in sandals, and a lot of them do get their toes done, which can provide some nice viewing entertainment. The thing I can't stand though is the ladies who wear sandals and when they are walking away, it's noticeable that their heels are either black from having walked around barefoot all morning long and they didn't wash 'em before leaving the house, or they have dry cracked heels, which looks bad as well. Don't some of these women realize their dirty ass feet are not pretty to look at? I can see why many people think feet are gross. Seems almost good enough to make you lose your foot fetish.

The funny thing is that the moment you tell a woman that she has pretty feet, the next thing out of her mouth is something like, "Oh, you have a foot fetish". So I'm thinking, why not say, "Hey darling', nice tits you have there". Do you think she will say, "Oh, you have a titty fetish, hee hee hee" ?? No, she'll tell you to take a hike or she'll walk away.

There are no women in Northern California who like their feet the way a foot man would want them to.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women are approval seakers. They need to hate something or everything about themselves so men can tell them they are wrong to boost their self-esteem.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links