Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do girls hate feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Why do girls hate feet?
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man its good to be back up in here. anyways i started a similar topic like this up a while back and i wanted to know the same reason why some women make there feet look so good yet think its gross for a guy to like them. im a bartender at my job and i see many feet all the time. so many women come in showing there feet off with different color polishes and toerings and all that nice stuff. yet about 80% think men who like feet are strange. so i got the balls one day to ask a few of them why they feel this way and if so then why make your feet look like they are asking for attention. there responses were pretty much all the same. they believe that they want there feet to look nice just for them and them only. they just like to take care of there body and do it for them cause it makes them feel good knowing that they have nice feet. but as for men like us they dont want us touching there feet they would rather us stare at there tits or ass. in this world we live in people make feet a fetish. many think men like us are freaks or weirdos. yet none of us are we just appreciate the beauty of a womans body part thats all. it will never change or be realized because of so many ignorant people who just follow what everyone else is saying. its very upsetting because for some people there fetish is a huge part of there life. i myself would never date a woman with ugly feet and i know most of you agree. so in closing i will say i agree with you all, but there is nothing we can do about it but be happy for the women out there that enjoy showing off there pretty feet and do like our fetish and hope that there group continues to grow.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marylu
Board Regular
Member # 6808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Nice, Marylu! But do you think your own feet are attractive? [Smile]

Sure. LOL!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time i was on an amusement park ride where you had to take your shoes off,and it being summer most girls wear flip flops.And i stared at this girls feet the whole time on the ride.And when the ride came to a halt,she just happened to look at me and saw me looking at her feet.And she had this oooo gross look on her face but she didn't say anything to me.I thought it was rather funny,cause it was the very 1st time(and last)that a girl caught me looking at her feet.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's face it....a lot of women are nuts.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women are prudes in general, if it were reversed and the girl was tugging at the guy's crotch there would be no second thoughts about it, you catch my drift?Women need to open their eyes and minds a little bit.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, for one, loved to paint my toes, buy the toe rings and anklets and wear the pretty sandals cuz I love my feet.I wasn't doing it to get noticed for my feet. I never realized that it was a turn on for some guys. It wasn't until I meet my foot fetish b/f that I became aware of the foot fetish world. That being said......, I totally agree with Patrick in saying that it IS DEFINATELY... all in the approach. For starters, my b/f would say that I was beautiful from top to bottom. Then move on to a foot massage, a VERY, VERY good one! [Wink] . And so on...( I'm stopping there cuz I have to... [Blush] ) I really can't say how I would of reacted if the whole approach were different, but it definately would of slowed his pleasures of my learning experiences down!!!! I never experienced the massages, toe sucking or worship until I met him. Now that I have???.......I say [Hump] & [Thud] !!!! Man.......!! Am I ever making up for lost time!!!

......and thanks to all the writings & replies from you guys, and of course to Wu!!! [Wu]

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe
Board Regular
Member # 981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe   Email joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on elimidate last night, a girl had a foot fetish for man feet. i mean hardcore fetish like ours. sucking and stuff. first time i saw one of these women.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joe:
on elimidate last night, a girl had a foot fetish for man feet. i mean hardcore fetish like ours. sucking and stuff. first time i saw one of these women.

what a freak

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" on elimidate last night, a girl had a foot fetish for man feet. i mean hardcore fetish like ours. sucking and stuff. first time i saw one of these women. "
No, no, no ..... no men feet please, and I hope this does not become a trend. Not only are men feet in general very ugly, it is very "not man" like to let a girl suck his toes. Men are supposed to be tough, and women are supposed to be the fine and delicate partner in the relation that needs to be pampered.

EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree

what's next, guys letting their women give them piggyback rides?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes the irony and hypocrisy on this board just astounds me.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps part of the reason a lot of women do not feel their feet could inspire romance is that as children insults and jokes are often traded about stinky feet or big feet. As we foot guys know it can take a while to convince a woman that her feet are worthy of romance after years of a wrong impression from society.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scarlet...WORD brotha'!..For me, if my girl was into that sorta thing have at it, as long as i get hers we'll all be happy.That would be interesting to see how she goes through life the opposite of us like.."one night, at this party full of frat guys..they were all passed out, and this one guy's feet..blah blah" you get the point..lol it would be funny to see a girl getting the taste of our medicine for once.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Sometimes the irony and hypocrisy on this board just astounds me.

LOL, I dunno, I guess I'm just used to it by now.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's a little story. This was back before i knew about the whole foot fetish thing. I was working at tower records, putting away CDs and i was wearing shorts and flip flops. This was before i started painting my toenails regularly, too so i had on just a coat of clear polish on. so i was minding my own business, putting back CDs and this older man, about in his 50s or late 40s came up to me and i asked if he needed help finding anything. he's says "no, but those are really nice sandals, where did you get them?" i was kinda confused because, let me tell you they were NOT nice sandals haha. i wore them all the time so they were all worn. the soles of them were straw or something and it was all wearing away and they were just black, crappy flip flops, come on. So i said "uhm, i got the on santa monica pier in California" and then he goes "ohh, i'm just asking because i manufacture shoes and i think these are on of mine, do you mind if i check the label on the inside?" so now i was reeeeally confused and i just kinda absent mindedly slipped my foot half way out so he could see the label and i was shocked when he got down on his knees in the middle of the store to "see the label" so he starts to touch my shoe and he goes "oh, this is really nice, is that straw?" and he starts to cop a feel of my feet. soooo even though i didnt know what a foot fetish really was until then i certainly knew this guy had one and he was just being a creepy old man so i said "uhhh, yep" put my foot back in my shoe and walked away. just about 8 months later i saw this guy at tower again and at this point i had started dating my ex who had a foot fetish so i knew all about it and loved it. I had my toenails painted a metallicy cherry red and he said "nice polish, your toes look amazing" i just laughed knowingly and said thanks.

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links