Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do girls hate feet? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Why do girls hate feet?
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's the moral of my story since i rambled too much and it cut me off. the moral in (and this is in my case)i love foot fetishes and i couldnt date a guy who didnt have one. (i have hot feet and i would be sooooo annoyed if a guy i dated didnt appreciate them. but before i knew about it some creepy guy completely being a pervert would make any girl think that guy's a freak. if some man came up and asked me if he could see my bra and tried to cop a feel, i'd deck him. same thing applies with feet. but if someone just comments that i have nice feet i dont mind at all and it's flattering. i know not all girls enjoy getting attention showed to their feet like i do but i also know a lot of girls will get into it if they like you and that's what turns you on.

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zamora:
"Sometimes the irony and hypocrisy on this board just astounds me."

Ive been thinking this now for a little while after Ive actually seen some of the thinking on here in action, unreal.

"No, no, no ..... no men feet please, and I hope this does not become a trend. Not only are men feet in general very ugly, it is very "not man" like to let a girl suck his toes. Men are supposed to be tough, and women are supposed to be the fine and delicate partner in the relation that needs to be pampered."

If you pick apart these statements with all the 'men are supposed to be's', and 'women are supposed to be's', there you have your answer for society's general outlook on us. These are the types of labeling that the people do who look down on anything out of the norm and label us as whatever suits them. For US to be thinking this way seems, pardon me for saying this, profoundly and hilariously stupid. If we ourselves cant even be open-minded, then this will always be looked upon as a 'fetish', and not as a unique part of the person's sexual identity. IMO, having a foot fetish then turning around and saying that things with men and women 'should be' certain ways, and calling other things 'weirder' or 'grosser' than a foot fetish weird or gross, you look like a joke. I dont know why this stuff is so hard to understand but one thing is for sure, I have been wasting my time trying to get my point across so after this Ill stop. Some of us really need to wake up, seriously, why do you think women respond badly to your love of their feet if you yourself are uncomfortable with it and always looking for other things to compare it to and say, 'its not as weird/bad/gross as THAT!' lollll

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girlfriend once that hated feet. She wouldn't let me do anything with her feet because of this. I tried explaining that she didn't have to make any contact with feet but she was having none of it.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
(...)One of the main reasons that so many women are turned off by the notion of foot fetish is that they frequently view fetishists as people who mentally separate the object of their zealous desire (in this case their feet) from the rest of the package. In this way, it not only reduced them to a piece of meat, but it goes even further in diminishing their feelings of worth because even that physical fixation is only focused on one small aspect of their bodies rather than on their body as a whole. (...)

I totally agree on that.
It's the main reason why IMO most girls get turned off by foot fetishist.

Another important aspect has been already pointed out by MissMcKenzie,who said "It's kind of a "why feet?" and "how do I react to this?" thing".

Of course it's up to us to make the impact with our fetish soft and enjoyable for our partners/friends who are not into our feet world (hopefully who are not YET [Wink] ) by being patient and of course NOT PUSHY with our requests.

[Hop]

[ May 02, 2006, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Civis Romanus Sum ]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Sometimes the irony and hypocrisy on this board just astounds me.

who me? [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyonehere has mentioned a perfectly good reason to this. i've come across many girls who hate feet but love there own. they think everyone else's is nasty but that theres are beautiful. i've also come across the ones that dont want there being touched or anything else. agreeing with calico jack many women see our fetish as a crazy one if they dont know about it. on tv, the radio, or if you hear conversations people make fun of us who love feet. we are and always will be looked down upon. i've heard so many time "eewwww how can you like feet?" and for the most part some foot men get way outta hand with it and ruin it for the rest of us. i've always said and i know most of you have on this forum too that its all about the approach. i dated a girl that hated feet and yet after i worked my charm on her she loved showing hers, but only around me. still this was worth it and she would let me have my way with them. certain girls get approached the wrong way. its the same as when they get hit on by a guy. the problem is with many girls or people in general if they have 1 bad expereince with something, then they tend to say they will never try it again. in our case if its with a guy with a foot fetish, then we all suffer.
i dont think all girls really hate feet, i just think most of them dont like ayone else's but there own.
i know this is off topic but i look at it this way: i dont like any other mans chest but i like mine
get what im saying?

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MoRBiDiSeAsE:
I don't get it. I'm in highschool and I literally see hundreds of girls with beautiful feet walking through the halls every week day. A lot of girls really take care of their feet (& a lot don't which grosses me out) and it really seems like they love showing them off by wearing flip flops, high heels and painting designs on their nails, but if I was to ask them what they thought about foot fetishes, they'd say that was nasty. My thinking is that when a girl wants to show off a certain body part of hers, she wears something tighter or more revealing (like flip flops or open toe heels)... They know when us guys are checking out their ass because their wearing tight jeans or their tits when they wear a low cut shirt, so if they're uncomfortable about foot fetishes (what's going through our mind when we look at their feet) then why do they show their feet off so much?

It's all about fashsion,and what look's good on them.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links