Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Guys: have you ever had an FJ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Guys: have you ever had an FJ?
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't but wish to experience it SOMEDAY, prefferably when I'm still young enough to get erections. If u have ever had a footjob, whats it like? Mona, I know you've given a few....

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've had a few Foojob's in my time, they're nicer than a blowjob and probably better than a handjob too... mmm smooth soles..

Who's feet are they in your avatar? They're yummy.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a nice footjob, the more lubrication the better. I was quite surprised to hear in another thread that not all foot guys necessarily enjoy FJs. Live and learn.

For me, a footjob is an incredible feeling! The power of an orgasm brought on by direct contact with soft and well oiled feet is the ultimate. My wife calls them "freebies", which she usually gives me when...ya know, that time of the month hits.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
If u have ever had a footjob, whats it like?

I almost feel guilty even replying to this thread because the number of footjobs (not that I've been keeping a tally) that I've been receiving on a regular basis during the last twelve years is absolutely obscene. hehe Footjobs are one of the two passions that completely define the character of my particular foot fetish, with the other being toesucking. As for what receiving a footjob is like, there's really no way that I could do it justice on the printed page, so I won't attempt to. People all respond to sensations differently anyway, so it's just as well that I not generalize. I will say this though: While blowjobs, handjobs, and footjobs all involve stimulation of the penis via direct contact, each of those three activities feels markedly different to me, and not only that, but the sensations also vary considerably from one gal to the next due to differing techniques and approaches. Experience is the best teacher, so get on out there and get experienced. Remember, a footjob a day keeps the doctor away!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

P.S. - It doesn't really keep the doctor away, but it's fun to tell gals that it does. [Big Grin]

P.P.S. - Hey TicklingFiend, I'm glad to see you got your avatar image working, but Wu is likely to remove that one since it's way over the 150x150 pixel limit. Try plugging the following URL in instead and you should be fine:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Calico_Jack/TFavatar.jpg

[ November 04, 2005, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Calico Jack ]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jfontane
Board Regular
Member # 10496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jfontane   Email jfontane       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think u should get a fj as soon as possible. why wait?! check out "bc #9" it POV!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife gave me a great footjob this morning right after the 3 Stooges went off Spike TV this morning. What a perfect world! Footjobs and 3 Stooges! Marital bliss... [Love]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey LeDaemon, as long as you didn't get the footjob during the Three Stooges then you're okay. Could you imagine getting a FJ while the Stooges is in the background with all the wacky sound effects?

Oh yeah baby, right there...you're gonna make me...*BOINK*...Hey Moe, nyuk nyuk nyuk...

Bondo [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laedemon:
u watch the 3 stooges too? That shows hilarious

CJ:\
thnx for the advice and the resized pic.

--------------------

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The order, in my opinion goes:
Sex>BJ>FJ>HJ

Feet for some reason have a nice little opening to them whenever their put together, so they can stroke it a lot better than a hand can. However, it still pales in comparison to a BJ, and nowhere near sex. I'd take a foot job though...

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
The order, in my opinion goes:
Sex>BJ>FJ>HJ

Interesting stuff, mystik. I've got a feeling that we'd get quite a bit of variety with the responses to that one if we made a survey out of it. For me personally, I'm not sure of the exact order that I'd put the FJ, HJ, & BJ in, but I do know that I generally prefer all three of those over sex. Somebody ought to hire me to travel around to different schools and extoll the virtues of safe sex because my preferences really couldn't get much safer. It's all about having alternatives!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm,

I'd say Sex>FJ>BJ>HJ

You can always give yourself a handjob so what's the fun in that??? [Laugh]

However, as far as BJ's go once you're married those are thrown out the window! Well, at least that's the way it was in my household. My wife had a bad experience while we were dating getting spunked on the face, in the eye, and all in her hair along with a mouthful of my Daemon seed.

She prefers giving me a footjob most nights to keep me at bay. That way she can concentrate on Law & Order reruns or the newest novel she's reading.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mona, I know you've given a few....

lol closer to a million.and what can i say?....i get a HUGE rush whenever i make the guy come with my feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
My wife had a bad experience while we were dating getting spunked on the face, in the eye, and all in her hair along with a mouthful of my Daemon seed.

LOL, the sentence was disturbingly descriptive, Paul. Naturally I appreciated it.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
quote:
Mona, I know you've given a few....

lol closer to a million.and what can i say?....i get a HUGE rush whenever i make the guy come with my feet [Big Grin]
do people hire u or are these boyfriends and such? lol
I visited your site by the way, and all I have to day is: [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Joelaw
Board Regular
Member # 7203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joelaw         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona has some great footjob clips. I think she would certainly qualify as an expert in the arena of footsex. So tell us Mona, as someone who admitedly gives footjobs quite often, how long have you been giving them and how many would you estimate you've given? All to the same guy? Did you think it was an odd request when you were first asked to give a footjob?
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links