Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Guys: have you ever had an FJ? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Guys: have you ever had an FJ?
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs are awesome. I have been lucky to have been the recipient of numerous footjobs over the years from about five or six different women. Now I am married to an awesome lady (15 years married) and I love getting footjobs. Our sex life is great and I still get several footjobs per week. I love the feeling more than oral or a handjob. Personally, I love sitting on the floor with my legs under the bed and she sits above me and crosses one leg over the other. She pours some oil on me and BINGO! Ahhhh...the feel of those toes wiggling on me is amazing!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IFlyFA18s:
I love the feeling more than oral or a handjob.

A man who understands. Footjobs are my favorite too, with handjobs & blowjobs trailing right behind. Those three activities are like the holy trinity to me!

[Evil Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
CJ, you put it better than i could have for all the possibilities. And a few of my friends i've recently been asked about what a footjob was like, and upon having described it being better than a bj in my opinion(long as her feet are nice and soft) they were both going."I'm not that attracted to feet, but i'm not at all bothered by them, and from what you just told me, i'm gonna try to get one now!"

Haha, and since, one has made arrangements for one with his lady friend lmao.

-Boot.

I pressum you have had one since doing that post, so what did you think of it?
I've recently had around 6 since that post. And each one was awesome in it's own way. Different positions, settings, situations(gotta keep it exciting).. Etc.

Still i think they're the greatest, but CJ put it best.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes... but not one of my favorite activities, unfortunately. I wish I could be more into them.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23NJ1983
Board Regular
Member # 11616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23NJ1983   Email 23NJ1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope! Hopefully in 06...
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love footjobs
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have had quite a few [Big Grin] They are amazing! the feeling you get of her toes just dancing around your shaft while her sole thrusts up and down your rock hard erection (and it WILL be close to blowing up lol) is pure ecstacy. [Drool] . Especially when you are about to shoot and she goes fast but smooth and you blow all over her soles. [Tongue]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, back from the dead huh?

i guess ill post this while im here though, but i had my first full footjob (to completion) the other day...it was great

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have gotten a few footjobs in my day. My current girl, will do it if i just put her feet there and go at it. But i really dont enjoy it that much. i would rather her mouth be around it. But...I would rather suck her toes and smother her feet in my face then do anything else so there you go. My favorite thing to do is get head, while i have her feet in the air and she just lets me go to town on them. We do that about every night.
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I actually do like footjobs, some don't obviously. But I like the whole foot fetish aspect not just one element. Some people only like footjobs others only like dirty feet, I just love female feet. If they can be used to bring me to orgasm hey thats a plus. [Thumbs Up]

But I do agree with you, if I had to pick between foot worship and foot sex I'd pick foot worship. It's my favourite thing to do, that itself is so arousing to worship a woman's feet. [Mmm] I love smelling feet, kissing, licking soles and sucking toes, I couldn't just say "oh, I'd kiss a pretty woman's foot but only if they didn't smell, and no way would I ever suck her toe" I'm not too picky. [Big Grin]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love footjobs, but sadly I have never climaxed from one. It doesn't work too well if the girl is lazy and her feet cramp up easily. LOL. It would probably take 10-15 minutes of her playing with her and then 5 more minutes of non stop stroking for me to cum, which is a lot to ask for.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried but my Gf feet were way too cold.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i have had a handful of footjobs all from my wife. She is not thrilled with them but she lets me have them from time to time.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrBob
Board Regular
Member # 5158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrBob   Email MrBob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried it a few times with my last gf, but could never climax that way. She did have nice feet and her blowjobs were the best. Damn, I need a new gf, theres not too many single ladies in my area in their late 20s or 30s. It probably does'nt help that I never go out either since I work about every day. I do have a day off coming up friday, but don't know where to go. not into the bar scene and those single sites don't work unless you sign up to pay and I don't have money to blow on that...any advice?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrBob:
I tried it a few times with my last gf, but could never climax that way. She did have nice feet and her blowjobs were the best. Damn, I need a new gf, theres not too many single ladies in my area in their late 20s or 30s. It probably does'nt help that I never go out either since I work about every day. I do have a day off coming up friday, but don't know where to go. not into the bar scene and those single sites don't work unless you sign up to pay and I don't have money to blow on that...any advice?

DONT go on those single sites. Those girls are single for a reason. Go to the local bar and sit by yourself near the ladies restroom at the bar. The girls will come to you. Dont buy them a thing either. Not a drink nothing. It will work trust me.
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links