Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Guys: have you ever had an FJ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Guys: have you ever had an FJ?
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've had a Tina Marie interview. I think we now need a Mona interview.

My order:

FJ, BJ, HJ, sex

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joelaw
Board Regular
Member # 7203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joelaw         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Motion seconded. Hopefully Wu will make the offer to her.
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL I guess it's all about YOU and YOUR needs if you would take a footjob over actual sex

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would. At least then, u can be CERTAIN u won't get an STD. lol

--------------
I totally agree with his sig^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico Jack, As I have only had footjobs from my currant lady I will have to take your word for it when you say each woman vary's in terms of the different sensations they can provide us guys with.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Calico Jack, As I have only had footjobs from my currant lady I will have to take your word for it when you say each woman vary's in terms of the different sensations they can provide us guys with.

It just boils down to a matter of technique, and different gals generally have somewhat different approaches to the manner in which they execute a footjob which can in turn yield different sensations for the recipient. Most gals (typically those who are somewhat new to the world of foot fetish) discover their footjob approach through an initial process of trial & error. Thus there are variables involved which will often change from one gal to the next. These variables which directly affect perceived sensation include things like:

• foot positioning - What part of her feet (soles, tops, sides, toes) is she using to contact the base, shaft, & head of the penis? Is she using one foot alone or both feet simultaneously?
  • stroking speed/intensity - How fast or slow is she stroking? Is there a gradual increase in speed and intensity as the session progresses or is she fast & furious?
  • grip degree - How firm are her feet gripping the penis? Are her feet freely sliding up and down the entire length of the shaft, or is she gripping with pressure and applying more of a tugjob?
  • foot adornment - Are her feet bare or is she wearing nylons, fishnets, socks, toerings, or some other assorted jewelry and/or footwear?
  • foot texture - Are her feet soft & smooth to the touch or do they have a rougher and perhaps more sandpaper-like texture? Is the footjob being applied dry or is she using lubrication (KY jelly, vaseline, baby oil, honey, etc.) of some kind?

There are additional factors that could be listed as well, but this illustrates the general idea.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante Mons
Loyal Member
Member # 9580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dante Mons   Email Dante Mons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say for me footjobs feel like nothing else. It's an entirely separate thing that cannot be compared to anything else.

Not to mention, all feet feel differently too. My current gal has amazing soles for it, where my last for some reason, had prettier feet, but they didn't feel as nice.

As for my opinion no the whole what is better than what, it'd go Sex>BJ>FJ>HJ.

Don't get me wrong, I love footjobs, get them daily. But luckily my lady enjoys using her mouth. I'd be an idiot to stop her.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs feel great! There are the variables that CJ mentioned earlier which will change the sensation to some degree. Overall though, I think they're great.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CalicoJack, To be honest I would be frustrated if any lady chose to wear socks while giving me a Footjob.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
CalicoJack, To be honest I would be frustrated if any lady chose to wear socks while giving me a Footjob.

Oh no doubt, I can totally understand where you're coming from. I only listed socks because they're one of the possible variables that can contribute to the different tactile manners in which a specific footjob is experienced. I don't mind if a gal begins a footjob in nylons or socks, but I invariably pull them off off at some point once the action starts to get intense such that her feet are bare for the heart of the festivities.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Socks or nylons can give an interesting sensation. I vastly prefer just bare feet with no lube.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ, you put it better than i could have for all the possibilities. And a few of my friends i've recently been asked about what a footjob was like, and upon having described it being better than a bj in my opinion(long as her feet are nice and soft) they were both going."I'm not that attracted to feet, but i'm not at all bothered by them, and from what you just told me, i'm gonna try to get one now!"

Haha, and since, one has made arrangements for one with his lady friend lmao.

-Boot.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
CJ, you put it better than i could have for all the possibilities. And a few of my friends i've recently been asked about what a footjob was like, and upon having described it being better than a bj in my opinion(long as her feet are nice and soft) they were both going."I'm not that attracted to feet, but i'm not at all bothered by them, and from what you just told me, i'm gonna try to get one now!"

Haha, and since, one has made arrangements for one with his lady friend lmao.

-Boot.

I pressum you have had one since doing that post, so what did you think of it?

--------------------

UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've had a few, and they are one of the few things in life that get better and better with age!

My first experience was fairly boring, my second experience was great, my third experience was awesome!

Imagine the softest, smoothest hand. Take the firmness out of the grip abit, and imagine the fingers being shorter and pudgier; thats as about as close to a footjob i can describe it to, without actually saying "footjob"

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been about 48 hours since my last footjob and am having withdrawal symptoms LOL! Such is life when your married to a wal-mart manager!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links