Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FIRST FOOTJOB! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FIRST FOOTJOB!
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today, I had what you could possibly call my first footjob experience.

For me, it actually wasn't that good. I put that down to the fact that we didnt use any lube/massage oil, her feet were abit dirty and dry, and it was out in the sun in the middle of the day, and I had to guide her and do the majority of it myself.

But, I can say that I have had a footjob experience now, and I just hope to god that it gets alot better than this one was. [Big Grin]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old are you two, mate?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I can't even begin to fathom having had a truly unsatisfactory footjob experience. The only possible exception was one particular instance many years ago in which the gal (who was a newbie to the footjob world) was wearing nylons at the time and gave me a serious case of rugburn with her aggressive & wayward approach. But hell, I wouldn't even deem that one unsatisfactory. I certainly wish you happier trails the next time around, UnholyPriest.

[Fingers Crossed]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suck it up man....

A little pain for a lot a gain.

[Smile] Just kidding. I hope the next one is better. Believe me, you'll have plenty.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAE124

I'm 18, she's 17

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gj man
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I adore pretty female feet BUT, the bottom line for me is that feet just don't feel like a pussy on my dick!

I'm in the vast minority in this club because foot-jobs don't do it for me. I Love feet as much as anyone but I have a hard time getting off with a foot-job unless I haven't had sex for an extended period of time and LOTS of warmed up oil. To me, feet just don't feel like a pussy.

I prefer lots (try TONS) of foot fore-play like: kissing, toe sucking, nibbling, and just plain old looking at her feet in different poses from different angles and in sexy shoes, hose etc...and then.......deep hard fucking with her feet in my face, in my hand or her foot image in a strategicaly placed mirror pointing her toes.

Bottom line is that there are so many wonderful ways to enjoy female feet and still get your rocks off if foot-jobs don't get it done!!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo's Philosophy:
Footjobs are like pizza - even bad pizza is good pizza.

Not to say you can't find better pizza. Just call your experience a step in the learning process. It's a great reason to keep trying to get it right.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Bottom line is that there are so many wonderful ways to enjoy female feet and still get your rocks off if foot-jobs don't get it done!!

I personally live for footjobs myself but I agree 100% with that assessment that there a multitude of ways to enjoy a woman's feet. Foot fetish really has more variety in it than just about any other fetish I've known and I love it for all those fabulous shades of grey contained within.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, well both my footjob experiences involved no lubricant and I still really enjoyed them. I shall have to try a lubed one some time and see what it's like.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Bondo's Philosophy:
Footjobs are like pizza - even bad pizza is good pizza.

Not to say you can't find better pizza. Just call your experience a step in the learning process. It's a great reason to keep trying to get it right.

Bondo

i just happen to have eaten pizza right now...maybe i'll get an fj soon... [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Killa, just imagine a footjob WHILE eating pizza! [Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue]
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first experience was with a chick with short toes and a sweet arch. SHe didn't know what she was doin. I didn't even get hard. I was watching tv at the time. Basket Case by green day was the video that was on. Then a year later I met my wife and she was so into makin me cum she'd do anything swear to god the 1st footjob she gave me was heaven. I blew my load all over her toes in what seemed liked seconds. She then licked up the evidence. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UnholyPriest:
RAE124

I'm 18, she's 17

17 year old footjob, thats hawt.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Itwould have bee neven 'hawt'er, had we had some lube/oil to use, and had her feet not been dirty, and had we been indoors. oh well [Cry]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links