Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FIRST FOOTJOB! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FIRST FOOTJOB!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lube is a rarity with footjobs in my household. I prefer just the feet in their normal state so that I can enjoy their natural smell, taste, and feel as well. Baby oil doesn't taste too good friends...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first FJ was in elementary school, I knew this girl that was kinda minky and she used to let me kiss her and feel up on her. One day we got assigned new seats and we were assigned to sit in groups of 4, two students facing each other. She was assigned to sit in front of me and out of the blue she slid off her shoe and began to rub my area with her foot.
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was really too young to even have developed my foot fetish. I was very greatful afterwards though..
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yer i've had that happen in junior school aswell.

also had it in high school a few times [Big Grin]

but never to the point of blowing [Cry]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Lube is a rarity with footjobs in my household. I prefer just the feet in their normal state so that I can enjoy their natural smell, taste, and feel as well. Baby oil doesn't taste too good friends...

I'm in partial agreement. Smell & taste is detracted with lube. I usually end up needing it at some point, so I usually try to get all the licking, & smelling done upfront.

I also like the feel of her toes on my weiner while they are un-lubed. It's a slightly rougher feeling and she can grip harder.

The quote above just happened to remind me of the shoot I did this past Sunday (with new foot model Emma Day) where these exact same thoughts crossed my mind. I didn't want to lick & smell so much after the lube came into play, so I did it early on.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Baby oil doesn't taste too good friends...

LOL, Paul speaks the truth. I've tasted my fair share of baby oil, massage lotion, body wash, you name it. They're all completely objectionable to the tongue and I'd surely advise against doing so. But, having said that, I still frequently do employ the use of such lubrication during my footjobs because it awakens & enhances tactile sensations unlike any others. So what I generally tend to do is get the heart of my oral footplay in during the earlier foreplay section of the scenario and prior to the lubricated footjob. My very favorite time to make use of lubrication is on the weekends during multi-girl footjob activities because it affords me with the opportunity to have two of the gals absolutely drench their feet in baby oil (or whatever the lube of the day is) for the footjob while a third gal keeps her feet un-lubricated such that I can worship them orally during the festivities. It's always going to be a tradeoff to some degree, but with tradeoffs like those you don't hear me complaining. hehe

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I adore pretty female feet BUT, the bottom line for me is that feet just don't feel like a pussy on my dick!

I'm in the vast minority in this club because foot-jobs don't do it for me. I Love feet as much as anyone but I have a hard time getting off with a foot-job unless I haven't had sex for an extended period of time and LOTS of warmed up oil. To me, feet just don't feel like a pussy.

I prefer lots (try TONS) of foot fore-play like: kissing, toe sucking, nibbling, and just plain old looking at her feet in different poses from different angles and in sexy shoes, hose etc...and then.......deep hard fucking with her feet in my face, in my hand or her foot image in a strategicaly placed mirror pointing her toes.

Bottom line is that there are so many wonderful ways to enjoy female feet and still get your rocks off if foot-jobs don't get it done!!

It's each too their own choice of cause but having found pussy too be something of a disopointment down the years I would much sooner have a lady's feet wrapped around my dick!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth dude....A FJ is an FJ is an FJ....Dry, Wet, Dirty....hell i'll take it anyway she wants to give it!!!! [Mmm]

Well done though....welcome to the next level.... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazyscot:
A FJ is an FJ is an FJ....Dry, Wet, Dirty....hell i'll take it anyway she wants to give it!!!!

I reckon even the dry ones will inevitably end up wet by the time the smoke clears. hehe My most recent footjob was just yesterday and I'm already going into withdrawal. The symptoms of addiction...

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Practice makes perfect [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, a footjob that feels like an intimate encounter with flithy sandpaper is not going to be the most pleasurable FJ known to man. However, freshly scrubbed, soft smooth soles with a high curved arch offer an entirely different experience! Maybe you can help get her feet into shape with a footbath and regular massage with lotion, so that next time you won't feel the agony of de feet.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post really takes me back,I remember my first footjob like it was yesterday.I was 16 and we were at Busch Gardens,but i guess thats a post for another topic.But needless to say I've had a foot fetish ever since.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tommyboy1
Board Regular
Member # 13823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember my first foot job. i was licking my girlfriend out and i was about 15 or 16 at the time then while i was doing that she startied massaging my cock with her feet and kept going and it was great lol...had many more after that but im am now devistated to say that we have been broken up for about 5 month:( oh well
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Benji:
Practice makes perfect [Thumbs Up]

Yeah,that's the point.
The more you will get them,the more you she will learn what is the right way to use her toes on you,until your satisfaction will be complete. [Wink]

Just be patient,i guess it's not as easy as using hands,so give her some time to learn well.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ trust me i know;) practice does make perfect.

that said,there are techniques a beginner can do that wil make it alot eaier.you dont want a newbie doing a v theme position or sitting right in front of you.she wont have the legs for that yet.it more about the coordination than it is strength.have her try it on the side,give her a way to rest her heels on something wether it be your leg or a pillow.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links