Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FIRST FOOTJOB! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FIRST FOOTJOB!
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could have used spit...aka saliva. Doh! wish you woulda thought a that one huh? There will be a next time.

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAn, this is an old post hehehe

Pity things ain't the same. I still have my foot fetish, but no longer my girlfriend [Cry] , oh well

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrBob
Board Regular
Member # 5158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrBob   Email MrBob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had a decent foot job today. It was about the third or fourth time we tried it. Still did'nt come, but it was after we had sex and it got me going for the second round, she is getting better. I'm the first guy that she done it to also (and we're not that young). She emailed me and said she had a good time and also said she wants to get me off with just a bj or her feet sometime soon...sounds good to me, I guess I just feel a little funny, selfish or something to do that and not have sex.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UnholyPriest:
I had to guide her and do the majority of it myself.

That never really bothered me, guiding her feet almost like me jerking myself off with her feet. I always prefer to have a woman with warm, moist hose on to give me a footjob myself, but hey, you got a footjob and a woman who seems itno giving them, enjoy it and the two of you can experiment. Personally, like a few others on here, I never got into a woman using any kind of lotion or lube when giving me a footjob, I prefer either sweat or saliva.
For me, footjob is more a foreplay thing rather than an end in of itself although I have had one woman who could easily make me cum with just her soles. [Hump]

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first time I was in my truck and in the heat of foreplay I reacted so well to to my new girls feet she just had to try them on my dick and that was all she wrote and of course I gave her the ride of her life in return for loads of foottastic fun
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
^ trust me i know;) practice does make perfect.

that said,there are techniques a beginner can do that wil make it alot eaier.you dont want a newbie doing a v theme position or sitting right in front of you.she wont have the legs for that yet.it more about the coordination than it is strength.have her try it on the side,give her a way to rest her heels on something wether it be your leg or a pillow.

That's brilliant advice & I for one will bear it in mind, if Imever lucky enough to recive a footjob from my cleaner, yes(in my dreams)I know.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrBob:
I just had a decent foot job today. It was about the third or fourth time we tried it.

She emailed me and said she had a good time and also said she wants to get me off with just a bj or her feet sometime soon...sounds good to me, I guess I just feel a little funny, selfish or something to do that and not have sex.

By the fact that she's diligently trying and desires to get you off show that you've found yourself a great gal. Personally a woman who makes that kinda statement shows that she really likes/loves you and wants to make you happy and that she really understands men and their sex drive.

At times I too have struggled with feeling selfish for wanting to enjoy my wifes feet, although I fervently believe that cumming on them or getting a footjob is a great way for her to please me when she's either incapacitated by her period or not in the mood for full-blown sex.

At one point, about a year ago, I started getting off on her feet on either Saturday or Sunday morning when we had time to relax and play.

After snuggling a bit I'd roll her over onto her stomach and, while laying beside her, start to rub and massage her back. After a nice long back massage I'll get up and go stand at the foot of the bed, uncover her feet and legs if they're not already uncovered, and start to rub and massage her feet and legs. Doing this just increases the flow of pre-cum ozzing from my cock and before long I'm dripping on her soles as I massage her. Sometimes I'll signal my further sexual interest by grasping one foot or the other and holding it up off the bed for her while jacking myself with my other hand. Frequently though she'll take the initiative by rubbing a foot and toes around my thigh, caressing my balls and stroking my cock. I'll stroke myself while enjoying the visual and tactile sensations. When I start to get close to climaxing I'll grasp a foot, she'll point her toes and I'll cum on her sole.

If we have plenty of time, occassionally I'll get some lube or massage oil and lube up a foot. In this situation I usually like to rub the underside of my cock around the ball of her foot and toes until I cum. Nice thing about that is you're at the bottom of her foot and your cumshot can shoot up the entire length of her foot, hitting her heel and dripping back down. Very nice to watch happen.

I'm still taking my time, working with her on doing full-fledged footjobs with both feet. So as not to appear totally fixated on her feet (even though I am) I alternate footfun and foot climaxes with regular sex. Fortunately I much prefer a long-slow buildup to a climax, taking in the sight of her stroking me with her feet and toes. That's good because we're almost 50 and she doesn't excercise other than walking some days, so she would not have the muscle stamina in her legs to go aggresively stroke me for any length of time.

Anyway, as I said you got a great footgirl there. Hope things work out for you two. She's going to make some guy very happy with her feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sgadd27:
My first time I was in my truck and in the heat of foreplay I reacted so well to to my new girls feet she just had to try them on my dick and that was all she wrote and of course I gave her the ride of her life in return for loads of foottastic fun

I guess that's an experiance that you want too repeat as often as humanly possible.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by MrBob:
I just had a decent foot job today. It was about the third or fourth time we tried it.

She emailed me and said she had a good time and also said she wants to get me off with just a bj or her feet sometime soon...sounds good to me, I guess I just feel a little funny, selfish or something to do that and not have sex.

By the fact that she's diligently trying and desires to get you off show that you've found yourself a great gal. Personally a woman who makes that kinda statement shows that she really likes/loves you and wants to make you happy and that she really understands men and their sex drive.

At times I too have struggled with feeling selfish for wanting to enjoy my wifes feet, although I fervently believe that cumming on them or getting a footjob is a great way for her to please me when she's either incapacitated by her period or not in the mood for full-blown sex.

At one point, about a year ago, I started getting off on her feet on either Saturday or Sunday morning when we had time to relax and play.

After snuggling a bit I'd roll her over onto her stomach and, while laying beside her, start to rub and massage her back. After a nice long back massage I'll get up and go stand at the foot of the bed, uncover her feet and legs if they're not already uncovered, and start to rub and massage her feet and legs. Doing this just increases the flow of pre-cum ozzing from my cock and before long I'm dripping on her soles as I massage her. Sometimes I'll signal my further sexual interest by grasping one foot or the other and holding it up off the bed for her while jacking myself with my other hand. Frequently though she'll take the initiative by rubbing a foot and toes around my thigh, caressing my balls and stroking my cock. I'll stroke myself while enjoying the visual and tactile sensations. When I start to get close to climaxing I'll grasp a foot, she'll point her toes and I'll cum on her sole.

If we have plenty of time, occassionally I'll get some lube or massage oil and lube up a foot. In this situation I usually like to rub the underside of my cock around the ball of her foot and toes until I cum. Nice thing about that is you're at the bottom of her foot and your cumshot can shoot up the entire length of her foot, hitting her heel and dripping back down. Very nice to watch happen.

I'm still taking my time, working with her on doing full-fledged footjobs with both feet. So as not to appear totally fixated on her feet (even though I am) I alternate footfun and foot climaxes with regular sex. Fortunately I much prefer a long-slow buildup to a climax, taking in the sight of her stroking me with her feet and toes. That's good because we're almost 50 and she doesn't excercise other than walking some days, so she would not have the muscle stamina in her legs to go aggresively stroke me for any length of time.

Anyway, as I said you got a great footgirl there. Hope things work out for you two. She's going to make some guy very happy with her feet.

She certainly is & he's a very lucky guy but good luck to him I say!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links