Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How Old Are We All? (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: How Old Are We All?
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being more attractive (physically, intellectually, financially, emotionally, experientially) gives one more leverage in relationships of all kinds. The more you have to offer a partner, the more you can request in return. I can't imagine monogamy either, but I found a partner who wanted to marry and raise a family and was also polyamorous... I think women are increasingly amenable to alternative arrangements if you can demonstrate it's worth their while.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being more attractive (physically, intellectually, financially, emotionally, experientially) gives one more leverage in relationships of all kinds. The more you have to offer a partner, the more you can request in return. I can't imagine monogamy either, but I found a partner who wanted to marry and raise a family and was also polyamorous... I think women are increasingly amenable to alternative arrangements if you can demonstrate it's worth their while.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Being more attractive (physically, intellectually, financially, emotionally, experientially) gives one more leverage in relationships of all kinds. The more you have to offer a partner, the more you can request in return.
Personally I'd call that manipulative and harmful to one's psyche if you hold something over their heads based on your looks in hopes of getting something in return, unless you are in a NSA type arrangement. I don't suggest using this template for finding a Wife.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

I don't understand how being honest about what you seek in a partner or relationship could be manipulative or destructive... I think my wife and I consider it a tremendous relief that we can enjoy consensual relationships of all kinds without lying about "cheating" or resenting each other (like most monogamous people eventually do). I guess my point for the previous poster was that he doesn't have to conform to the traditional "relationship in exchange for sex" model... there are more women inclined to share themselves in exchange for other benefits whether it's sculpted abs or access to amazing restaurants, adventures, or erudite expostulation regarding philosophy ( [Wink] ) My experience has been that it's better for both parties to be honest and explicit about desires and expectations up front than try to fake a relationship to get some play (I think it's morally superior in addition). Just my opinion...
Love your material Norcal, thanks for contributing!

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
I don't understand how being honest about what you seek in a partner or relationship could be manipulative or destructive... I think my wife and I consider it a tremendous relief that we can enjoy consensual relationships of all kinds without lying about "cheating" or resenting each other (like most monogamous people eventually do). I guess my point for the previous poster was that he doesn't have to conform to the traditional "relationship in exchange for sex" model... there are more women inclined to share themselves in exchange for other benefits whether it's sculpted abs or access to amazing restaurants, adventures, or erudite expostulation regarding philosophy ( [Wink] ) My experience has been that it's better for both parties to be honest and explicit about desires and expectations up front than try to fake a relationship to get some play (I think it's morally superior in addition). Just my opinion...
Love your material Norcal, thanks for contributing!

Yeah I did mention "in a relationship" it would be unhealthy..yeah if you just want feet or NSA then whatever two consenting adults agree upon is their business. Thanks for the kind words. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:

absolutely nothing good about getting older, being college aged is ideal

Plenty good about getting a little older. More money, more experience and a whole lot wiser.

Attractive girls in their 20's are looking for guys in their late 30's and early 40's with means and experience. 40 is the new 30.

If you're not having more success and fun as you get older, you're doing something wrong.

i don't see anything better about having more work and responsibility, fading looks, fading health etc

how are you guys having more fun in your late 30's and 40's?

testosterone declines with age so how can your sex drive be the same?

I actually think men (up until a certain point of course) generally get better looking/more handsome as they get older whereas females generally decline in looks as they get older.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bifurcation of thoughts expressed by older v. younger guys is interesting.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
I actually think men (up until a certain point of course) generally get better looking/more handsome as they get older whereas females generally decline in looks as they get older.
That is quite true, in my scouting travels for my site I do notice a LOT of women now in their mid-to-late 20's looking very old with wrinkled necks and almost in need of Botox treatments. It's unbelievable really. It has a lot to do with the schedules they keep at night partying, drinking and smoking even..more than previous generations even. I tend to be picky about that look on my models. Imagine these women at 45 y/o what they will look like?

--------------------
 -

FootN
Board Regular
Member # 49489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 18. My foot Princess is 19.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i don't see anything better about having more work and responsibility, fading looks, fading health etc

Perhaps you and I define fun in different ways. For instance, I find having the ability and means to take a golf trip to Scotland and enjoy some fine Scotch as fun.

As far as ignorance being bliss, you don't realize how ignorant you actually are until you get a bit older. I thought I knew a lot in my 20's, and thought I had all the answers. I find that as I get older I didn't know shit... and still don't. When you finally realize that, you start to become more open to different thoughts and experiences, and that ultimately leads to wisdom.

Where are these girls that prefer slightly older guys? Well, there everywhere. Perhaps you are fishing in a different pond than I would be if I were still on the prowl. I have quite a few friends that decided to stay single, and trust me, they would concur with what I'm saying.

Sex driving failing? Not really. No, I can't drill a hole through a block of concrete with the erection I receive when the wind grazes my nuts anymore, but it's still good enough. Plus my ability to please a lady has greatly improved with experience. I also am more uninhibited than I used to be and "learned" how to enjoy sex even more. Additionally, sex doesn't doesn't consume me as much as it used to. I have other things that drive me. It's not all about sex anymore.

Maybe it would be different if I gained 50 pounds, lost all of my hair and didn't have the means to do the things that I like. Maybe it would be different if I were living in my parents basement, delivered pizzas for a living and lived in the past. However, that's not the case for me.

My father once told me that youth is wasted on the young. I never understood that until I got a bit older.

[ February 12, 2016, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: longhitter04 ]

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:

Perhaps you and I define fun in different ways. For instance, I find having the ability and means to take a golf trip to Scotland and enjoy some fine Scotch as fun.

As far as ignorance being bliss, you don't realize how ignorant you actually are until you get a bit older. I thought I knew a lot in my 20's, and thought I had all the answers. I find that as I get older I didn't know shit... and still don't. When you finally realize that, you start to become more open to different thoughts and experiences, and that ultimately leads to wisdom.

Where are these girls that prefer slightly older guys? Well, there everywhere. Perhaps you are fishing in a different pond than I would be if I were still on the prowl. I have quite a few friends that decided to stay single, and trust me, they would concur with what I'm saying.

Sex driving failing? Not really. No, I can't drill a hole through a block of concrete with the erection I receive when the wind grazes my nuts anymore, but it's still good enough. Plus my ability to please a lady has greatly improved with experience. I also am more uninhibited than I used to be and "learned" how to enjoy sex even more. Additionally, sex doesn't doesn't consume me as much as it used to. I have other things that drive me. It's not all about sex anymore.

Maybe it would be different if I gained 50 pounds, lost all of my hair and didn't have the means to do the things that I like. Maybe it would be different if I were living in my parents basement, delivered pizzas for a living and lived in the past. However, that's not the case for me.

My father once told me that youth is wasted on the young. I never understood that until I got a bit older.

Well put.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Youth is definitely wasted on the young..man true!

--------------------
 -

6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Inch4Ever   Author's Homepage   Email 6Inch4Ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 53 and my wife is 30.
Have a look at my wifes feet at XHamster-Account of my Wife

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
My wifes feet at instagram: @10.stars.feet
My (male) feet at instagram:
@sixinchforever

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 6Inch4Ever:

Very nice! Lucky guy!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 6Inch4Ever:

[Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links