Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How Old Are We All? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: How Old Are We All?
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 46
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Pretty sure I hadn't discovered Wu's back in 2006, so I'll answer now...I'm 56. Anyone older? [Blush]

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
65 [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveLexisFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 48849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveLexisFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"The Love of Women's feet is a healthy and natural thing."

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I'll bite. 31 at the time I registered my account here, 41 now but I am still as horny as ever and my foot fetish is even stronger now than it was when I signed up 10 years ago! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
40, going on 25

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Ok, I'll bite. 31 at the time I registered my account here, 41 now but I am still as horny as ever and my foot fetish is even stronger now than it was when I signed up 10 years ago! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

Actually I just realized I signed up 11 years ago, not 10. So that would have made me 30 then. What do they say, the mind is the first thing to go... [Confused]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:

absolutely nothing good about getting older, being college aged is ideal

Plenty good about getting a little older. More money, more experience and a whole lot wiser.

Attractive girls in their 20's are looking for guys in their late 30's and early 40's with means and experience. 40 is the new 30.

If you're not having more success and fun as you get older, you're doing something wrong.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:

If you're not having more success and fun as you get older, you're doing something wrong.

Here, here!! [Cheers] Words to live by. I used to be so careful pinching pennies and watching my finances, planning ahead for the future. But as I grow older, some of the shit I've seen... I mean, I could be dead tomorrow. Another day is never guaranteed. So I say if there's something you want to do, don't put it off... DO IT. Regardless of the cost. You can't take it with you! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Plenty good about getting a little older. More money, more experience and a whole lot wiser.

Attractive girls in their 20's are looking for guys in their late 30's and early 40's with means and experience. 40 is the new 30.

Something definitely wrong if a person is not enjoying life as they get older. I used to think when I was a young kid of 18 that people in their 20s were "old." Hard to believe. I do things now in my late 40s that the 20 somethings struggle doing.

If you think you are old then you've resigned yourself to believing that life after your 20s is only a downhill slide into despair. Fuck that way of thinking.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the first page of the thread and envied the posters' youth, then realized it was 9 years past and they're mostly older than me. Kind of like looking at the light from distant stars... 32 now and enjoying every day. When I first found Wus in high school I got so excited I'd get palpitations; how times change [Big Grin]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I wouldn't go back to my 20s for anything. I had my head so far up my ass all I could see was lunch.

I'm in better shape mentally and physically at 46 than I ever was at any other time in my life.

I don't like how long it takes to recover from falling off mountains--20 year olds bounce better. I don't like ear hair. I like that I can obsess about sex on a voluntary basis instead of being swept along.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both my wife and I are 45. [Joint]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i don't see anything better about having more work and responsibility, fading looks, fading health etc

how are you guys having more fun in your late 30's and 40's?

testosterone declines with age so how can your sex drive be the same?

I didn't think so when I was in my 20's either. But now having aged a little more, honestly it's about balancing work, stress and health. Fading looks by 40? lol That would just be one's opinion. I still have the same libido as I did when I was 16, maybe I am lucky..or maybe meeting all these foot models nearly half my age keeps me going [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links