Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Don't ya hate it when... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Don't ya hate it when...
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...you send a nice email to a footgirl, compliment her and ask her a question and get NO response!!!

People that don't communicate well really gets under my skin!

I sent an email to a certain footgirl to compliment her peds. I also asked if that was cum on her soles in the pics (looks like it, but hard to tell).

I get no response!!

Why do they put their email up if they won't respond?

[Cry]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I've done it before. Only thing is, I really didn't expect a response. I think it's only due to a code of confidentiality. Make sense of that...if you dare.
There's a reason it says "Send _____ an email to let her know what you think of her feet". As far as expecting a response, I, in my opinion, feel that it's a longshot. But in the event that a model shoots you an email, CONGRATS!

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My good man, I will be the first to bring "the news" to you.

Some of the footgirls we like are fakes. They are not into the foot fetish thing as deep as they proclaim. Let me give you a couple of examples.

I once asked a female site owner (footgirl) to be a guest model for me, and she was all for it. Why? Because my site draws major traffic. I was a fan of hers before I became a site owner. So after we got to know each other, I emailed her, and offered to pay a premium for a pair of shoes she wore in some of her sets. The result was crickets and frogs.

My second experience was with a very popular footgirl, one I had a good shoe buying relationship with, and all was well. But once she got her own site, she ended the relationship by going MIA on replies to my emails. But posted like a weasel on an exercise wheel on her board. Apparently, my dollars paled to her site income, so they were no longer needed.

All footgirls are not like that. Some of them are unable to reply because of computer issues, or are not in the mood to reply because of personal issues. Also take into account that some email goes to SPAM folders, never to be read. Another thing to think about is rarely used email accounts. Some footgirls create email accounts just to get on a foot board, but do not check those accounts because they are not their main accounts.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, as some footgirls are genuine. If you find one that does not reply, then find a new one. In the modeling world, models and photographers are notorious for not returning emails sent to them. It is a common occurrence from amateur level to professional level.

Do not let this isolate incident get you down. There are too many footgirls out there to count, ones that would love to hear from you, and will return your emails.

[Wink]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carlton94
Board Regular
Member # 11081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carlton94   Email carlton94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ilikesoftpeds, I feel the same way. If a footgirl isn't going to respond to your email then it was pointless of her to post her email.
In fact she shouldn't even put her foot pics online in the first place.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys for the responses!

I have emailed a couple of them before and some reply. Others like this last footgirl didn't.

And if a footgirl is a fake or isn't into it, she probably puts pictures up to mock us or for some childish attention. [Mad] I hate that.

Luckily, most footgirls are sincere about the fetish. They understand us a bit better and actually enjoy showing their peds for theirs and our pleasure. I am thankful for the true footgirls.

jediofthefeet, did this fake "footgirl" really send you crickets and frogs??

That was really mean of her to fuck with your emotions and get your hopes up like that.

Most footgirls here seem to be nice and genuine and again I appreciate them!! [Kiss]

Keep up the replies, guys.

[ March 22, 2006, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: ilikesoftpeds ]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said crickets and frogs to mean she did not reply. I took the phrase from some of the old Warner Brothers cartoons when a character, usually and underdog, such as Daffy Duck or Sylvester, trying to get applause, and all he gets is the sounds of crickets and frogs.

lover_of_feet11 and carlton94,

You also must consider that unless a girl runs her own foot fetish site, chances are the person submitting the photos is the dude that took the pictures or is a male webmaster.

So if you reply to Send _____ and email", your kind compliments will be going to him--not her.

I am one of the few that keeps it sincere. If you reply to my webmaster email address or PM me about a model, I will forward to her if she has an email address, and then I'll tell you I did it. I cannot make them reply to their fan mail, but if they do, I forward their exact responses back to you, their fans.

There should be a thread titled "Secrets that site owners or foot photographers don't want you to know". [Laugh]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do lots of home clips and pics with my wife and operate a little clipstore like everyone else on the internet these days. In our case as far as e-mail my wife hasn't got a clue as to how to use it or even cares to know. She hasn't gotten past Solitaire on the computer yet... Whenever I post stuff I don't try to pose it as her posting her pics, but always keep it real letting everyone know that I pretty much take care of all the business. I'll show her responses on forums from time to time, but she's not interested in the "cyber world" she just enjoys keeping me happy with her feet. This is just a hobby for me more than anything else and it keeps my pipes clean and I'm the one that likes to share the feet.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say anything at all for girls in general because there are so many sites and so many of them run differently.

For girls on my site:

They have email addresses and they are genuine. We take their security VERY seriously, so email you send to a girl on our site goes through our servers and the girl receives it in HER email box at home - but through our servers, via a Virtual Private Network.

We do this so that if somebody tries to trace her IP address, they won't get it. They will get the IP address of our main site's server, an intentional layer of protection and privacy for the girl.

There are a few girls who we have not been able to set up with a VPN tunnel into our server and for them, we've set them up with a way to access their fanmail through a web-based control panel.

Some of these girls can get hundreds of emails in a day and there is NO WAY they can answer all of those. Further - much of the email targeted for them gets relegated to junk or spam folders for various reasons. For example, emails sent without something in the subject line or emails coming from behind a proxy that can not be identified.

Last week, for example, we had to shut down Kirsten, Summer and Malory's email boxes altogether due to having been inundated with thousands (yes, thousands) of spam items, in addition to the overflowing boxes of legitimate email from well-wishers. Sometime next week, we will create new accounts for these girls and open them up again, changing the names somehow to keep the spambots at bay.

There are also simple situations that keep a girl from answering emails. Some girls spend very little time online and some of them don't even have a computer. Summer, for example, spent an entire day at the library trying to answer a few weeks worth of emails and she didn't even put a dent in the pile. That was just one day (and she can't make it over to the library every day).

There are also girls who are afraid of answering emails for fear of encouraging an overzealous nutcase. Nikki, for example had a terrible stalking situation from a "fan" and when we went back and read through his emails, they seemed to have been from a "normal", well-balanced person. She's been terrified of "fans" ever since and we've had a few similar (but smaller) problems with Liana, Dhyana and Liv.

After all of that, there are some girls who very simply are not great communicators and don't send or answer emails from their own friends and family ..... much less, people who email them about their feet.

[ March 22, 2006, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It does kind of feel like a rejection when they don't respond back. It makes me think they are just doing it for the ego boost which is why most of them do it but try to make me think otherwise please.

If they have a pay site it would be smart for business to respond back to all emails. If I assume that you aren't a nice girl the last thing I would do is join your site.

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,
The situation you described with Nikki kind of ruffles my feathers, in that people expecting certain things from the women on these sites that we basically 'unload' to need to get real. There is nothing of this nature implied in them posing for sites or having sites and they have no obligations to us whatsoever, we seek these sites out and we get what we pay for. Sending them an email is one thing but actually getting mad when they dont respond to you or show you special attention besides sharing their photos/clips with you? Give me a damn break, its just another way to try to find 'easier' ways of meeting girls into your fetish, get out there and meet them face to face yourself. And, in many cases you get the stalker type as your situation revealed which ruins it for all normal fans who have lives!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In defense of the women who don't email back, it does say "Send and email" and not "Send an email and I promise to reply". Also in their defense, some of these women get quite a bit of fan mail on a daily basis. Naturally, some email will get lost in the shuffle. It sucks when it's yours, but it does happen.

In defense of the fans though (like me), it's such a great feeling to be acknowledged with a reply. We obviously hold these women in some sort of high regard, and knowing we're getting a response from someone we admire is awesome.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not just footgirls, I've noticed. A lot of site owners haven't responded to email inquiries I've sent them--and I mean non-sexual sites! Is it because they're too busy, or perhaps they get too many each day to respond to them?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...well picture this. Mystique and I have contributed a couple of sets to Wus, and naturally she gets a load of e-mails to accompany them. At first, she tried her hardest to reply to each one. And I was fine with that. But then it got over bearing. If someone wants to send her an e-mail, thats fine. She can deal with it, she loves the compliments, and if its done in good taste, with a good manner, then more than likely they will get a response. But then the funny business happens. They respond to the response. Naturally. But add this to the loads of new e-mails that come from OTHER people and all of the sudden you have a LOT of e-mails to answer to. And they take a long time. Most of the people that recieve replies we like to call "clingers". They want to develop it past a simple compliment into a straight up friendship, and that simply cant happen with the enormous abundance of e-mails recieved. When you e-mail, dont sound creepy, dont sound rude or whatever. The creepy ones get thrown away immediately. The ones that sound sincere and nice get replied to. It all depends on how you say it, because I know if its a sincere compliment, Mystique loves responding. If its something like "Oh my GOD your feet are the best I'd love to jizz all over them and worship them for hours." Then no. You will not get a response. Thats not flattering. lol.

P.S. We've had a stalker before as well, and threatened to find out where she lived and come see her and stuff. There are some wacko's out there...

[ March 22, 2006, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: mystik ]

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I would just respond right here what I think of her feet. if she replies great if not so be it. It's not like I really plan on ever meeting them face to face anyway so I wouls definitely not be looking for a response. If one comes great if not, no harm no foul.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
Ben,
The situation you described with Nikki kind of ruffles my feathers, in that people expecting certain things from the women on these sites that we basically 'unload' to need to get real. There is nothing of this nature implied in them posing for sites or having sites and they have no obligations to us whatsoever, we seek these sites out and we get what we pay for. Sending them an email is one thing but actually getting mad when they dont respond to you or show you special attention besides sharing their photos/clips with you? Give me a damn break, its just another way to try to find 'easier' ways of meeting girls into your fetish, get out there and meet them face to face yourself. And, in many cases you get the stalker type as your situation revealed which ruins it for all normal fans who have lives!

I was trying to compliment her and simply asked her a question. Is that really so bad??

And I am NOT the type of person that emails over and over again as I also view it as "stalker-ish".

Maybe they shouldn't put their email up in the first place if they don't want the hassle.
It is only logical.

I know that they aren't obligated to answer their email- noone is for that matter.
But, like I said, if you put up your email on a fetish board with pictures of your girls peds what the hell are you going to expect??

I didn't say anything like "I'd love to cum on your peds" or anything of that nature.

Now, I know sometimes I'll use the jerkoff emoticon [Jerkoff] , sometimes liberally HERE in the FOOT FORUM where it is more accepted. But I never do anything like that in emails.

I simply complimented them in a NICE way and simply asked if that was cum on her soles in the pics. So what. Big deal.

Besides, I don't email footgirls hardly at all, I was just compelled to email her to COMPLIMENT.

[ March 23, 2006, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: ilikesoftpeds ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links