Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Don't ya hate it when... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Don't ya hate it when...
mystique
Major Player
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystique   Email mystique   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think he was directing his post at you cutie ^_~

--------------------
Ahem, would you like me to take my shoes off and mess with your mind a bit?

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of good information has been shared that bears repeating.

*Some of these models regularly receive hundreds (or thousands) of e-mails, and it's difficult for them to respond to all of them even when they want to do so.

*Some fans want more than a simple one-and-done e-mail exchange, and become angry when the model doesn't have the same interest in corresponding that they do. (And I can just imagine the inappropriate nature of some of the messages.) I'm sure that this has turned many a model off from replying to fan e-mails.

*I'll also take one earlier comment a step further and say that the vast majority of "footgirls" are participating in photo and video shoots not because they have a sincere interest in the fetish, but because it's a job - and there's nothing wrong with that! They don't owe anyone any more than what they give during a shoot. Period.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystique:
I dont think he was directing his post at you cutie ^_~

I guess so. But it seemed like he "indirectly" aimed it at me.

I just like to compliment the footgirls.
I have seen some of your pics and they are nice [Kiss]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystique: I guess you can call me a Clinger then huh? LOL how about a Kling-ON? J/K..i don't know how you deal with all the e-mails..you're tough as nails!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
Hmm...well picture this. Mystique and I have contributed a couple of sets to Wus, and naturally she gets a load of e-mails to accompany them. At first, she tried her hardest to reply to each one. And I was fine with that. But then it got over bearing. If someone wants to send her an e-mail, thats fine. She can deal with it, she loves the compliments, and if its done in good taste, with a good manner, then more than likely they will get a response. But then the funny business happens. They respond to the response. Naturally. But add this to the loads of new e-mails that come from OTHER people and all of the sudden you have a LOT of e-mails to answer to. And they take a long time. Most of the people that recieve replies we like to call "clingers". They want to develop it past a simple compliment into a straight up friendship, and that simply cant happen with the enormous abundance of e-mails recieved. When you e-mail, dont sound creepy, dont sound rude or whatever. The creepy ones get thrown away immediately. The ones that sound sincere and nice get replied to. It all depends on how you say it, because I know if its a sincere compliment, Mystique loves responding. If its something like "Oh my GOD your feet are the best I'd love to jizz all over them and worship them for hours." Then no. You will not get a response. Thats not flattering. lol.

P.S. We've had a stalker before as well, and threatened to find out where she lived and come see her and stuff. There are some wacko's out there...

Exactly what my friend Mystik says! If you're mentioning hot and "cum" in the same email, I think you answered your own question as to why you don't get a reply. Just because a girl doesn't respond to vulgar emails, does not mean she is 'fake'(as someone put it) it means she demands 'respect', as she rightfully should.

When Daemoness puts a contribution up, she gets well over 100 emails in that days time. Imagine trying to respond to all of those. No guy wants to think of himself as 'just another fan' but when you're one out of hundreds of emails, that is what you end up being.

And well, again like Mystik said, if they respond to an email the guy *always* emails back trying to start real conversations. Which, in my opinion, is what each guy hopes to accomplish. Even a simple "thank you for the compliments!" response that Dae has sent out has always garnered a new, and much longer reply from the guy she responded to.

I know all foot models are appreciative of each fan that they have, but cut them some slack in this regard. They post sometimes, they model their feet for you, you can't get mad if they wish to leave personal conversations and life out of this realm.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a pretty interesting topic and I'm kind of surprised it wasn't brought up sooner.

I can only imagine the amount of emails some of the more popular foot models get, either from the website their pictures are posted on or even via private messages/emails through this forum. I think that anyone sending an email to any foot model through any website or through Wu's should approach it with an attitude of minimal expectations. They should probably expect not to get a response because, as pointed out by some other posters, email gets lost or misdirected, or the girls simply don't have enough time in the day to respond to every single piece of fan email that they get. Let's be honest here. There are probably very few models, if any, that are solely (no pun intended) making a living posing their feet on foot fetish websites. All these girls, I'm sure, have their own lives with their own busy schedules and, as such, speaking for myself, I wouldn't expect any repsonse emailing a favorite foot model and giving her some nice compliments, etc..

One of the girls on Ben's website was kind enough to respond to a couple of compliments I gave her on these forums through Wu's private messaging. Believe me, I wasn't expecting it so it was a pleasant surprise. I then responded in kind but, again, I know this girl has a life and her time is limited so I wasn't expecting a full-blown dialogue to start happening.

I think we, as foot fans, all need to keep things in perspective, especially when emailing/messaging the models. Not every email is going to get a response because there are just too many outside factors that make it virtually impossible. If we do get a response, then great. However, if a response isn't forthcoming, then I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! that's a lot of replies on this subject and it looks like y'all have had much trouble with this issue. As a model, I try to answer all emails as long as they are not insulting or degrading. I havent gotten a fan email in a while but if I do and it's nice I will reply. It's only right IMO. If someone takes the time to send me a compliment, I feel it's only right to thank them in the least. It may take me a few days to get to it, but it will happen 99% of the time.

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been "lucky" enough to become cool with the models i count among my favorites. (I know; technically you can only have one favorite, but you know what I mean.) And it's kinda cool to know that I can pick up the phone and call most of them just to say, "Hi" if the mood strikes. That being said, I would never become angry with any of them who didn't respond to one or more of my e-mails or calls. They're under no obligation to do so. Anyone who believes that a particular "footgirl" (or regular ol' person for that matter) owes them something is bonkers.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If its something like "Oh my GOD your feet are the best I'd love to jizz all over them and worship them for hours." Then no. You will not get a response. Thats not flattering. lol.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

I as a webmaster love these kind of replies, because that is what the vast majority of people use these foot sites for, jack off material. So if I'm creating images/video meant for that, then anyone saying it made them do that, i feel I succeded.

And all my models I've ever worked with realize that's what they are doing, creating a wack off fantasy for viewers. I ask all of them if they mind if I forward emails to them, even explicit ones. Vast majority don't mind, unless they are extremely prudish. Most think it's a hoot, and feel complimented that they gave some guy that reaction.

Whether they answer, I don't know, I don't follow up. so many of these girls just don't do the web or email much, they have other things taking up their time.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So basically you have your First Class Respectable Foot girls..like Mystique and Malory and Daemoness...then you have the "1night foot stand kinda girl that you wack off to at your computer, get this over with people are looking at us" type thing. LOL Girls who do it because it's fun, Versus Girls like Co-Ed's who are doing it for the extra $$ dough and don't care about foot freaks.No big deal myself, i enjoy all the pics anyone puts up, because feet are sometimes hard to come by for the working man lol..good job Co-ed!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
quote:
If its something like "Oh my GOD your feet are the best I'd love to jizz all over them and worship them for hours." Then no. You will not get a response. Thats not flattering. lol.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

I as a webmaster love these kind of replies, because that is what the vast majority of people use these foot sites for, jack off material. So if I'm creating images/video meant for that, then anyone saying it made them do that, i feel I succeded.

And all my models I've ever worked with realize that's what they are doing, creating a wack off fantasy for viewers. I ask all of them if they mind if I forward emails to them, even explicit ones. Vast majority don't mind, unless they are extremely prudish. Most think it's a hoot, and feel complimented that they gave some guy that reaction.

Whether they answer, I don't know, I don't follow up. so many of these girls just don't do the web or email much, they have other things taking up their time.

Well I agree and disagree. I'm sure each model would prefer to read any email sent to her, vulgar or not. But this does not mean they don't feel violated by some of them, and refuse to respond due to their content nature alone.

Fiasco, I don't think it is so much that people feel the models owe them anything though. They just feel if they go out of their way to email, then the model should email back. People just need to consider the facts that:

A.) They are one of hundreds of people emailing someone who has a life outside the computer and does not have time to respond to all of those nor can she even read them all in one sitting.

B.) Yes they pose on a site that people get off to, but that does not mean they want to hear the explicit DETAILS about what someone did to their pictures.

Foot model or not, i've yet to find any female in this world who actually is flattered by "holy shit you're so fucking hot I came so hard looking at you".

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scarlet.. i've never ran into a woman who likes to hear how much a guy 'looses control' by what they look like either. something more creative and nicer tends to work wonders.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Scarlet: Fiasco, I don't think it is so much that people feel the models owe them anything though. They just feel if they go out of their way to email, then the model should email back.

I agree with your A and B, Scarlet. We'll just have to agree to disagree on whether or not some people feel that the models owe them something though. (And disagreeing isn't necessarily a bad thing!) Some guys do feel that if they are a member of a site featuring a certain model, or even if they are just a fan who hunts down free pics of her online, that they are entitled to some form of correspondence.

RPM: something more creative and nicer tends to work wonders

Bingo.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
scarlet.. i've never ran into a woman who likes to hear how much a guy 'looses control' by what they look like either. something more creative and nicer tends to work wonders.

Well you haven't looked around here too much. I can think of 4 top models right now who wouldn't be offended.
Genie, Gigi, Lexi L. And Nicki Arches.

Heck, a good deal of questions sent to Nicki in the recent monthly interview were jerkoff related, and does she like the idea of guys doing it to her pics. She had a great attitude.
I can't imagine somebody writing to Gigi or Lexi (or even my models who've done them) about jacking off to their "masturbation instruction" clips, and the girls get the vapors and all put off.

I won't go as far as to say it's gets them off to hear it, but I know they would appreciate any compliment on their work.

Putting down or ignoring guys who wackoff to foot or adult sites is putting down the majority of paying customers.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

Well you haven't looked around here too much. I can think of 4 top models right now who wouldn't be offended.
Genie, Gigi, Lexi L. And Nicki Arches.

Heck, a good deal of questions sent to Nicki in the recent monthly interview were jerkoff related, and does she like the idea of guys doing it to her pics. She had a great attitude.
I can't imagine somebody writing to Gigi or Lexi (or even my models who've done them) about jacking off to their "masturbation instruction" clips, and the girls get the vapors and all put off.

I won't go as far as to say it's gets them off to hear it, but I know they would appreciate any compliment on their work.

Putting down or ignoring guys who wackoff to foot or adult sites is putting down the majority of paying customers.

Well, some are different than others. Models who have full time websites tend to do it for a living, and it is part of customer happiness to indulge them with responses.

Perhaps I should be more specific. When I respond to threads such as these, I think of my girlfriend(Daemoness) and others like her that do contributions or end up on sites like Footalicious where feet are shown but not much else. There *is* a difference(in my mind) between feet models and feet models that also do footjobs and handjobs on an expectancy level of email content. And for those models I think of, it may not outright offend them to hear some of the responses, but it doesn't make them want to respond to those guys.

I don't wish to say anything negative about any of your examples but they do make their money off their subscribers, how much money would your site make if no customer interaction was performed? I guess all i'm trying to say here, is a lot of models do the modelling for fun or because their boyfriend likes it and the money is a nice addition, and not many really *want* to talk to the guys emailing them, but they enjoy the compliments.

Edit - And I never said the graphic emails offend them per se..it is just, someone saying anything about cumming on their feet or asking how they jerk their guys off with their feet doesn't leave a lot of room for them to want to respond.

[ April 20, 2006, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: scarlet ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links