Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anti-Foot guy on Craigslist (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anti-Foot guy on Craigslist
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 8 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a first class IDIOT, this guy has ISSUES!
quote:
What's with all these 'foot guys'? Normal guy, here! - 26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-144137550@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-03-22, 6:17AM PST

Seriously, though. What's with all of these fetish guys? Do you ladies really like that? How about us guys that appreciate the more ladie-like qualities of a woman? Like, you know, the parts that our great Creator intended us to fixate on.... The WOMAN'S breasts & vagina! What's wrong with these parts? Don't you want us to pay attention to these parts? Som of us actully like women for the parts that only THEY have.

You're thoughts???

[Violent]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18337 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any woman that falls for such an obvious cock-block attempt is not worth any of our time. We'll just end up hating her retardation later anyways.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy is lame. An arguement to him would be a waste of my time and energy.

(*yawn*)

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Violent] too bad,that some can't see past T&A

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only this person KNEW the joy in appreciating EVERY aspect of the female body.

Never mind, eh?

More for the rest of us!

[Joint]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another dude trying to pass off his own personal beliefs as 'normal', or whatevver, most likely a girl he wants is with a footguy or something

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude must be very unforunate looking to have to say something like that to try to get the ladies
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would I give a shit about some up himself fundy telling me what to do?

As Bill Hicks said "put me in with the Satanist family down the block - you know, the one with the good albums!"

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female Feet RULES... however, you, my friend, on the other hand... SUCK!!! I have a saying, and it kinda goes like this.

"Foot Fetishism is my form of expression, my new definition of freedom. It is a BIG part of who I am, and I am not, nor will I ever be ashamed of that."

I say that on behalf of all us foot fetishists out there.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most women hate it when a guy is only obsessed with their breast and vagina. they want a guy to see their mind. when that happens, feet rule in their book too!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Axlsinema
Major Player
Member # 4219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Axlsinema         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i personally believe females breasts and vagina arent the only thing to focus on, yes its "normal" in the eyes of mainstream topics. But there is also boundaries on whats exceptable now if you go around and talk to girls and say "all im really into about you, is your breasts and your vagina." That would be very redundant because isnt that what the majority of people (guys) look at? The idea of having a foot fetish is that you appreciate feet more than the common person some choose to hide it; others dont. It's being observant and unique, appreciating things that are beautiful, everyone for the most part has sucked on a breast and seen a vagina and also for the most part it all looks the same... Feet differ in so many details there is no identical pair of feet, and thats why i believe it is special and why i appreciate the beauty of female feet.

-Axlsinema

--------------------
 -

Posts: 153 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He mentioned that the breasts and the vagina should be the things admired. Fair enough that the vagina was stated, as it is the only part used for actual reproduction, but the breasts? They have nothing to do with reproducing. So it's the same liking feet as is liking breasts, ass, hands, legs or anything else non-reprouctive related.

We could just say that, what's with all the ass, breast, <other body part except vagina> guys around.

It's not like we don't appreciate other parts of the female body as well.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Furthermore, I've seen guys with boobs before.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
Furthermore, I've seen guys with boobs before.

LOL, where's a manssiere when you need one?

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Manssiere! Hahahahaha!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links