Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anti-Foot guy on Craigslist (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anti-Foot guy on Craigslist
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, it almost sounds to me like the guy who made that statement is threatened by foot guys.... Kind of like foot guys being on craigslist and them possibly getting attention (or more than average attention) from women is a threat to his own sexuality and he feels left out in the cold because he's not getting any of the attention himself. As a result, he has to give a response that completely disrespects guys with a foot fetish in order to just compete for that attention from women and to make himself look like "more of a man" than any of the other guys. If you ask me, I think the guy is completely insecure deep down since he, obviously, has a problem with anyone who likes more than "vagina and breasts". At least foot guys who post on craigslist have the balls to say what they like and what their preferences are, knowing that they possibly may alienate a part of the female population with their likes. And as far as just liking vagina & breasts goes, I think the guy has further alienated himself from females by that very advanced and progressive train of thought he's using (Yes, I'm being sarcastic here.). Maybe some girls who are "anti-feet" would fall for that line. However, as someone posted earlier, those are probably narrow-minded women we probably wouldn't want to deal with anyway!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i'm sure the "great creator" wants us to objectify tits and pussy. give me a break and leave religion out of the arguement because it obviously didn't belong right there. if anything that makes the "normal" guy the idiot. i don't get people sometimes. sorry for the rant.

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daemoness:
yeah, i'm sure the "great creator" wants us to objectify tits and pussy. give me a break and leave religion out of the arguement because it obviously didn't belong right there.

Excellent point Daemoness. [Thumbs Up]

I wonder what kind of response this guy got anyway...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i cant stand when people try to rally everyone around ANYthing with the idiotic arguments of what 'the great creator lollll!' has in mind for us or try to actually state 'reason' in their mind by saying, 'come on guys.. now what do you think God thinks of this', about anything it bugs me, but especially something like foot fetishism! lolllll unreal.... it isnt the 1800's anymore... as you said people who try to push their points with these things just come off as idiots... I dont think we have anything to worry about with people like that for sure, loll

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
Furthermore, I've seen guys with boobs before.

LOL, where's a manssiere when you need one?

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

You mean the bro?
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links