Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Armless Women (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Armless Women
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you attracted to armless women? I am.
Now, I hasten to add that it's not their deformaty that I'm attracted to! It's the fact that they can do things with their feet that most of us do with our hands!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, one of my BIGGEST fantasies is a woman who can play the guitar with her feet... though... she doesn't necessarily have to be armless.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now thats a new one to me.... interesting

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched an episode of maury and a woman was on there with no arms. She was young about 20 and had amazingly beautiful feet. that footage of her boyfriend rubbing her feet and telling her he loved her. This guy definately had a foot fetish, but yea thats wat inpsired my fasination with armless women.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone needs to post a link to that clip again of the armless lady going about her daily business again...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should also mention that it doesn't really matter if the girl is armless, so long as she can do cool things with her feet.
Playing a guitar with her feet? Now, that's interesting! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Armless women????????????????

That is...different.[IMG]

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know where to go with this. however i did see that clip your taking about ledaemon, i've actually seen few shows where the ladies had no arms and did a lot. as for an attraction im just gonna leave that one alone.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if the girl you guys are talking about seeing is the same one i go to school with down here at the uofa.she has been on the front page of our city's paper before and im pretty sure other sources of media have done stories on her.she is really pretty too.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The gal we're talking about was married with a kid and would be 30something now I think. In the clip at one point she was changing her baby's diaper with her feet. She basically was capable of doing anything (even type on a computer) that a person with arms and hands could do.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name is Barb Guerra. She DOES have extremely beautiful feet & toes.

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess differant strokes for differant folks (litteraly).
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

An obscure spy film called THE KREMLIN LETTER had a great scene in it of a girl opening a safe--w3ith her toes! That's the sort of thing I like.

--------------------

nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, sorry. Don't fund a woman missing body parts attractive. Although I have briefly dated one with only one foot
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faintXofXheartX33
Board Regular
Member # 12559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faintXofXheartX33   Email faintXofXheartX33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are freaking corny.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links