Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Armless Women (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Armless Women
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry i its not for me either
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dougiezerts I found something on Youtube the other day and I thought back to reading your post earlier in the day about the armless woman with nice feet - this woman can do ANYTHING wih her feet whether it be taking care of her child, driving, shopping for groceries, and much more! Here watch this clip you will be amazed

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vem_bHsxL40&search=her%20feet

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagicHat420
Loyal Member
Member # 5911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagicHat420   Email MagicHat420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watch the part when it says she runs a business from home. it looks like shes a foot fetish model what do you guys think
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what, MagicHat420, she could very well be one of the models that doesn't show her face, but just shows her legs and feet only. And it does say that she runs a "business" from home. I truly believe that she is one of those foot models that doesn't show her face. What do you all think? Is it possible to get a confirmation on this?

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the clip!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links