Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Oh my god guys. I had the greatest experience ever. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oh my god guys. I had the greatest experience ever.
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I just came back from visiting with my girlfriend's family/friends for the weekend... And BOOOOOYYYEEE, do I have an awesome tale to tell.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 months now, and by now she's fully aware of my fetish for female feet. Everywhere we go she points them out or asks me about her friends' feet. She likes sucking female toes too, but back to that in a bit...

So last night, we were having dinner waiting for my girlfriends friend Caroline to show up. It got a little before dusk, and she finally showed up. My girlfriend was excited, as she wanted me to meet her best friend. She also wanted me to see her feet.

So Caroline walks in the door, and the first thing that happens is I notice she has some of the cutest feet I have ever seen. No joke, these puppies were absolutely fucking stunning. Size 8-9s, shiny blue polish with rings, needless to say I was very, very aroused.

Now, let's cut to the chase. THroughout the day, I got lots of looks at her stunning feet. My girlfriend was even telling me to stop looking at them. She didn't really mind, she just thought it was cute. At one time Caroline put her feet into some Converse's that had many holes in them; I could see her toes through the shoes and believe me it was hot as fuck.

OK, now on to the goods.

We all had a few drinks, a few good toking sessions, we were feeling good. We drove around and eventually my girlfriend and Caroline kissed. To make it fair, my girlfriend told me to kiss Caroline!!!! [Big Grin] ... Well anyway, after we got home, my girlfriend and I went outside to smoke a cigarette while Caroline went to wash up or something. My girlfriend asks me: "Do you like her feet?". I could only respond with "Yes, they are very pretty". My girlfriend is cool and all, but I don't want to push my luck. She then asks me, "Do you want to suck her toes?". Honesty towards my girlfriend is more important to me than getting her a little jealous, so once again I respond with "Yes". She then told me she was going to ASK Caroline if I could suck her toes!!!

She went inside... and my dick was rock hard and throbbing at just the thought of this. I don't have very many experiences with female feet, especially ones that sexy, so this was definitely looking good. After about 5-10 minutes, my girlfriend comes back outside.

"I have a suprise for you"

"What is it?"

"Caroline's feet".

Oh my fucking god guys, I almost nutted right there. I love my girlfriend to death, but this kind of opportunity you just CAN NOT turn down. We went inside and waited for Caroline to finish doing whatever it was she was doing. She came in, and it was just me. Caroline then asked, "So... you like feet?".

Me: Yes, I do. I don't tell many people because it's a little embarassing...

Her: I think it's hot. Hold my foot.

I grabbed it (gently) and it was so soft. My girlfriend walked in smiling.

Caroline: You two should have a contest. A toe sucking contest!!!

Well, my girlfriend and I began rubbing and kissing Caroline's feet. She then began telling us who was doing a better job. Of course it was me, I can't let my foot fetish brothers down [Wink] She was really enjoying it, telling us that its "The craziest pleasure ever". I was going to town on those bad boys, and I think my girlfriend was getting a little jealous. After about 10 minutes of this, we stopped and I was so horny i was shaking. After that we just went outisde and smoked some more.

Well, to make a little bit longer story a little bit shorter, my girlfriend told me we could come back and do it again. She doesnt mind me playing with Caroline, for whatever reason, so I might take advantage of this. I don't want to have sex with her, just have a little foot action. Especially 3 way foot action. This was a fantasy come true, and i've never been so excited in all my life. Thank you for reading.

Pictures of my girlfriends feet will be posted as soon as I convince her to let me.... [Smile]

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad-assed story, and you are a very lucky man! [Thumbs Up]

Hey, why not get your girl and Caroline to pose together? Your girl may feel a little more comfortable modeling for you if her bestfriend is involved.

You've already come this far, pic posing is right around the corner! Congrats. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one incredibly lucky man! What fun!

Though I don't think it will ever happen, I've had a fantasy similar to this involving my wife and her best friend (female) for many years. Very hot.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romona Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 14511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romona Rockwell   Author's Homepage   Email Romona Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fantastic story, thank you for sharing. It got my rather wet actually. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesome.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trees+drinks+4 feet= [Jerkoff] hahah. That's my new equation.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faintXofXheartX33
Board Regular
Member # 12559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faintXofXheartX33   Email faintXofXheartX33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLove2:
We all had a few drinks, a few good toking sessions, we were feeling good.

Followed immediately by:
quote:
We drove around and eventually my girlfriend and Caroline kissed.
Good job asshole. I hope you didn't kill anyone while drinking and driving.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by faintXofXheartX33:
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLove2:
We all had a few drinks, a few good toking sessions, we were feeling good.

Followed immediately by:
quote:
We drove around and eventually my girlfriend and Caroline kissed.
Good job asshole. I hope you didn't kill anyone while drinking and driving.

Neither of the three of us were driving at that time. They were in the back and I was in the passenger seat. So please stop making assumptions like that. Also, we were inside a neighborhood with less than 7 houses pretty much the whole time, parked for most of it. So please stfu, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks [Smile]

To everyone else: I'm glad you enjoyed reading my story. Im still freaking out about it happening, i never thought i could be so lucky [Smile]

[ May 22, 2006, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: SoleLove2 ]

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
geeze!!!! man.....that is a story and then some!!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really enjoyed your story SoleLove..
I think un-polite members should be banned hehe..

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faintXofXheartX33
Board Regular
Member # 12559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faintXofXheartX33   Email faintXofXheartX33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He said that he went drinking and driving. I simply called him out on it.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He said that he went drinking and driving. I simply called him out on it.

Nobody appointed you to be the morality police around here either.

Please be respectful of other members.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That story is the shit dude! Congrats! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faintXofXheartX33
Board Regular
Member # 12559

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Nobody appointed you to be the morality police around here either.

Please be respectful of other members. [/QB]

I like how if I talk back to you, you have the power to ban me.

As a contributor to this forum, I think all of my input is valuable in one sense or another. And if you're going to ban me for being "disrespectful", be sure to ban your friend here who essentially told me to "shut the fuck up" (stfu). That's pretty disrespectful, too.

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I like how if I talk back to you, you have the power to ban me.

As a contributor to this forum, I think all of my input is valuable in one sense or another. And if you're going to ban me for being "disrespectful", be sure to ban your friend here who essentially told me to "shut the fuck up" (stfu). That's pretty disrespectful, too.

Who said anything about banning you? I'm asking you to please be respectful of the people who post here. Input is okay, but calling somebody an asshole or whatever else is unnecessary and you know it. This isn't a war zone...we're here to get along. Please remember that going forward.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links