Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Oh my god guys. I had the greatest experience ever. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oh my god guys. I had the greatest experience ever.
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solelove2 I gotta give ya a high 5,seem's like sence your girl friend is into feet you shouldn't have a problem posting pic's of her feet here,when you do could you post pic's of Caroline's feet too [Joint] ?

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
underthetoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 6176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for underthetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow solelove2,

Check this thread, http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003588 your making people jealous like this man, hopefully you can get some pictures of BOTH these women!! [Mmm]

Top story, if we could all be so lucky.....

Posts: 303 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is one fuckin fantastic experience bro [Thumbs Up] I've had it before and its mind blowing [Woot] Way to go Solelove2
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got good woman there, pal. I'd hang on to her! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my D*** is hard after that story..wow

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys and gal, I appreciate you taking the time to read my story. My girlfriend said she would let me take pics, I just need to get a couple of mouthwatering photos to show. [Wink]

And as far as you're concerned faintXofXheartX33, you made assumptions and you know what happens when you assume... You also called me an asshole for no good reason other than you thought I was driving while drinking. Besides, who the hell isnt able to drive after having only a few drinks? [Big Grin]

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congradulations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible story man, you're a lucky guy.
While your girlfriend was pleasuring Caroline's
feet did also sniff Caroline's feet as well ?
Can't wait to see the photos of these ladies.
Is either of them a blonde or brunette? just
to be curious.

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Eagle
Board Regular
Member # 15199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for White Eagle   Email White Eagle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HeHe what a luck?

--------------------
HeHe

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sad conclusion to this story:

I had a couple experiences with Caroline again, but she fell in love with some asshole guy and never fools around with anyone. She let me sniff them a few times and teased me, but never any mouth to foot action, really.

As for my girlfriend, she passed away last month in an automobile accident. She was carrying my unborn child who was 7 months in utero.

Im hoping to find the topic that i shared her feet with you, so wish me luck!

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry about your great loss, SL2.. [Cry]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleman5
Loyal Member
Member # 20554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman5   Email Soleman5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sincere condolences bro.
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have old are you ?

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lucky man indeed. More power to you my friend.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Build me up and bring me down....Loved the story now I'm all bummed the fuck out....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links